Copyright Strikes....

I don't understand how so many LIVE videos are getting blocked by country (I'm in U.S.) by copyright claims ?? It just doesn't' make any sense !! Losing Frans N' Roses was a HUGE blow to me ... Now it's almost as if ANY song I try to listen to is blocked or just totally gone! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I don't understand how so many LIVE videos are getting blocked by country (I'm in U.S.) by copyright claims ?? It just doesn't' make any sense !! Losing Frans N' Roses was a HUGE blow to me ... Now it's almost as if ANY song I try to listen to is blocked or just totally gone! 

Read the rest of the thread, you'll find your answers there. Yeah I'm still devastated by the loss of Fran's channel.

• Like 2

On 01/07/2019 at 4:31 PM, WildStar said:

You could be right there. Jarmo doesn't like him but he is dancing to the Mofo tune. How can Mofo possibly have that much power. 

Mofo was banned for 2 weeks a few years ago for constant arguments. He returned and repeated. 

This is one reason why gnr need new management and a new forum.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Well, now one of my videos on YouTube is gone as well, so we can imagine it’s a focused attack. Heard from several members from nightrain their stuff is taken down as well. No real bigger wave, but focused on the Nightrain members who are active. 

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, remcognr said:

Well, now one of my videos on YouTube is gone as well, so we can imagine it’s a focused attack. Heard from several members from nightrain their stuff is taken down as well. No real bigger wave, but focused on the Nightrain members who are active. 

Well, most members here have had their videos taken down before. Seems Nightrain is next. Sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/1/2019 at 4:24 AM, Gibbo said:

That's right. It's all Slash's fault.

20190701-125259.jpg

Just for avoidance of doubt - this wasn't Mojo, this was an associate of his.  A young guy, banned from all forums, who has formed a friendship with Mojo.

Edited by Pele

On 7/1/2019 at 6:34 AM, donny said:

not sure if this is correct so please put me right if not.

Jarmo has no time for Mofo. he basically just doesn't like him.

Jarmo and Fernando are old friends. Fernandos mum Beta is an old friend(only pen pal type) with Mofo ? 

any time Jarmo bans Mofo, Mofo would send an email to Beta and in turn she would call her son and ask him to speak to Jarmo about letting Mofo back on the forum using some lame excuse like "he was drunk and made a mistake, it won't happen again".

with that type of set up Jarmo thinks there is just no point banning him if he takes orders from Fernando and the end result is Jarmo is in a situation he doesn't want to be in and Mofo can do as he pleases. 

Some of this is accurate.

Jarmo's hands are tied, and for what it's worth, he's doing a decent job over there -seemingly refusing to let Mojo's 'insider' status pass anymore.

Jarmo has years of experience moderating a forum with this guy on it (he was a regular on HTGTH)..

You've got to remember - this guy has been loyal and defended Axl for over 20 years now, and Beta loves that.

During the downtime, there was a very much a siege mentality of 'us vs them'.  Us being the Brazil family, them being media/press/public and 'demanding' fans.  He enlisted a few super fans and create an unflinching team of support for Axl, with the view to shut down lies and rumors, and remove bootleg material.

Unfortunately, he's been living a fantasy life (I guess spurred on by excitement of having a direct source in the band) and he pretends to be something he isn't.  He pretends to be a musician from LA, instead he is just a guy from Alabama.

In public, he has stated he was born in 1962, he is bi-polar, he is a musician, he lives in Malibu etc.  In private, he has told people he is Axl Rose.  This has led to impressionable female forum members over the years to be at his beck and call.  This famously led to a female member from Florida being outed as him, and being completely ostracized from the fan scene.

Ironically, this female member and him supplied a ton of info for the book 'Guns n' Roses:  The Band that Time Forgot' (she was thanked in the acknowledgements - he couldn't be, due to leading a pretend life)

As for the quote above - I don't think Beta involves Fernando.  Jarmo understands this guy is liked by the camp and moderates the forum accordingly.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pele said:

Just for avoidance of doubt - this wasn't Mojo, this was an associate of his.  A young guy, banned from all forums, who has formed a friendship with Mojo.

I have been attacked by this guy as well. I had to make all my social media private everything. Soundclound, Facebook, Instagram.  

18 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

This is one reason why gnr need new management and a new forum.

I've never really been one for the TB hate train, but seriously, after reading this they can go suck a big one.

The relationship between Beta and BloJo is fucking pathetic.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pele said:

Lol I know who it is. I have a shit load of this screen shots

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

I've never really been one for the TB hate train, but seriously, after reading this they can go suck a big one.

The relationship between Beta and BloJo is fucking pathetic.

How any of the band members may not be aware of this beggers beleif. If they do know,  they agree with the behaviour.

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

They would have no idea whats going on. I bet they would be pissed off if they did. Slash promotes on facebook telling people to film his shows. 

tt.jpg

Im surprised gibbo no one has communicated this to axl via twitter just to see what would happen and if he would respond. This is one sure way of tarnishing the gnr brand and i mean brand not band. Because with the endless touring and putting their name to aeroplanes its now becomming a brand first and foremost.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

isn't one or both of Slash's sons on the forums ? 

add to that the bands manager uses this forum on the rare occasion and a fan has communicated with Del on the matter i would say its impossible for the big 3 not to know.

the question is whether they give a shit or not. 

2 hours ago, donny said:

isn't one or both of Slash's sons on the forums ? 

add to that the bands manager uses this forum on the rare occasion and a fan has communicated with Del on the matter i would say its impossible for the big 3 not to know.

the question is whether they give a shit or not. 

Agree donny, especially on the last sentence. My answer is i reckon they know and dont care.