Copyright Strikes....

2 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

I hadn't even looked at the "Truth" site for years because it was all hidden anyway but a post on reddit piqued my interest so I had a look and it's all public again and there is absolutely nobody there. It's a ghost town. That total wanker M**o has fucked literally everyone off. The whole first page is just threads by him with no replies except from what is blatantly an alt account of him talking to himself/herself. 

I noticed that same post.

I used to post there years ago and actually thought it shut down like Newgnr.com & the rest.

5 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

I hadn't even looked at the "Truth" site for years because it was all hidden anyway but a post on reddit piqued my interest so I had a look and it's all public again and there is absolutely nobody there. It's a ghost town. That total wanker M**o has fucked literally everyone off. The whole first page is just threads by him with no replies except from what is blatantly an alt account of him talking to himself/herself. 

Wow, way to kill a website nutjobs. Lol 😆😄😄

Just now, Azifwekare said:

More reddit drama:

Someone made a lengthy post detailing the identities of the copyright crazies, someone tagged Fernando, Fernando insulted their mum, and now the whole post is gone.

And here I was ignoring these new fangled websites all this time :popcorn:

Who knows if that's even the real Fernando though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Who knows if that's even the real Fernando though. 

Yeah, I'm no huge fan of Fernando, but would he do something dumb like that? In a few weeks the tour is starting. I hope he has better things to do than insult someone's mum on the internet. Jeez, we're not 13 anymore.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, I'm no huge fan of Fernando, but would he do something dumb like that? In a few weeks the tour is starting. I hope he has better things to do than insult someone's mum on the internet. Jeez, we're not 13 anymore.

he's got 3 hour meetings to attend and laundry bags to design

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

His handle is flebeis on reddit.

Another one:

So he doesn't think some of the stuff should be taken down, but some should, would be curious what he was referring to there.

Possibly the shitshow performances like the Bridge School one.

That's def. not the manager and just another troll account like the many they are known for creating. One of the usual suspects claims to regret signing a contract with the UMG takedown squad and tries to "sorry" his way into the community again.
Prolly because he's scared shitless to attend some of the upcoming shows. Also trying to blame UMG to make look TB innocent, which is bullshit because UMG is known for monetizing the fuck out of everything. Besides that, just ahead of the announcement an AFD box was in the works, UMG went manually through my channel and removed all stuff related to the Sound City demo's including the It's So Easy video clip. (which also came out remastered along with the box) But no strikes or warnings where given prolly because they liked to keep monetizing my channel. Then suddenly a few days later the IFPI, who actually works for companies like UMG, and UZIsuicidal (registered to one of the offenders) starts striking different kinds of videos. So I bet my balls TB started all this bullshit and I still don't understand why, they could have just sent us an email or make a statement that they wanted all video's of the tube, fine by me, in the end, it's their content. But no someone decided its better to first monetize those channels for years and then suddenly terminate them all without notice. Like I said they could have just emailed us and skip getting all this drama, I guess it's just a case of bad management there's no other way I can call this.

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fernando update: https://www.reddit.com/user/flebeis/

I did my dude. Fans came up to me about this back then and I told them it’s not the band or the label doing the takedowns.

I didn’t know the severity of the takedowns at the time. I thought it was about one of two of the videos that were taken down by us based on our own reasons, but then when someone told me that it was a shit ton of videos I had my then-assistant check the account and the password was changed, we contacted YouTube and killed the account.

We were on tour, regardless of what you or others think my place is on this little GNR world, know that the truth is, it’s a shit ton.

So they are saying they killed the account (that someone that wasn't management had taken over) that was giving the copyright strikes. But obviously the copyright strikes keep going. It's my understanding that anyone can file a copyright strike on youtube?

Either way, you'd think GnR management would be communicating this information to the fanbase in a more legit way than a random post on reddit.

11 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Fernando update: https://www.reddit.com/user/flebeis/

So they are saying they killed the account (that someone that wasn't management had taken over) that was giving the copyright strikes. But obviously the copyright strikes keep going. It's my understanding that anyone can file a copyright strike on youtube?

Either way, you'd think GnR management would be communicating this information to the fanbase in a more legit way than a random post on reddit.

i agree i don't buy it the gnr camp would put out a press release talking about it so i believe that is fake