Copyright Strikes....

18 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Recording Industry Of America

@Gambit83 can you provide updates

The RIAA was used many times already, the IFPI is like the European RIAA and its just a matter of to whom or to what anti-piracy website you go to report links.
So anyone noticed how a lot of videos from the Palladium gig where reported and got removed right after the show. 
This time it's pretty obvious and I can totally see the reason for the band wanting this performance to be erased forever!!

On 18.9.2019 at 1:38 AM, Hollywood Gunner said:

whatever the case, whoever is behind these takedowns must be going apeshit with all these leaks lol scouring the internet frantically, pulling his or her own hair out, looking for reddit posts with links to those leaks 😂 fuckhead

I doubt that. Apparently Alfred was in the car with @axlrosefan4life to get the leaks. 

@Gibbo That's ridiculous. That was from the Meegan Insta, right? I wonder if Meegan gets her Insta taken down too :lol: And Slash of all people, who asks fans to video the show and post it on social media. Ironic.

I think they should address this, tbh, more and more people get affected and it makes the band look like assholes.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

On 26/09/2019 at 7:06 PM, Lio said:

@Gibbo That's ridiculous. That was from the Meegan Insta, right? I wonder if Meegan gets her Insta taken down too :lol: And Slash of all people, who asks fans to video the show and post it on social media. Ironic.

I think they should address this, tbh, more and more people get affected and it makes the band look like assholes.

Yeah that's right it's a joke. 

The Charlotte videos are already coming down. Does someone just sit at a computer all day filing these false reports? It’s really damaging to GNR’s online and social media presence, which indirectly impacts ticket sales. 

Still don’t understand why this is permitted to continue.  

• Like 3

This shit is out of control, Fucking deranged person who needs to feel like they are something in life by pretending they work for a band they have done more to damage than anyone who has ever uploaded a motherfucking live video.

1 hour ago, nycgunner said:

The Charlotte videos are already coming down. Does someone just sit at a computer all day filing these false reports? It’s really damaging to GNR’s online and social media presence, which indirectly impacts ticket sales. 

Still don’t understand why this is permitted to continue.  

Yeah. And how can someone pretend to represent IFPI and Youtube is stupid enough to the not realize that this person is a fake? Can't someone tell them?

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

I bet know one can top this. I lost my I think 8th YouTube channel a couple days ago for posting that 8 sec clip of Slash playing Locomotive! That's right 8 secs alot of people probably wouldn't even know what he was playing.

Screenshot-20190925-120457-Gmail.jpg

Why don't you challenge that? The IFPI most likely is not behind the takedown. And since your channel is shut down already, you got nothing to lose.

Edited by PatrickS77

11 minutes ago, username05 said:

What's all this thread about. From what I understand, theres a vigilante leak reporter/plumber on the loose?

about two psychopathic losers who masturbate over taking down videos which fans enjoy and in many cases dedicated years of their work to create and improve.

fuck them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Seems the well known social media site where I have been obtaining all of these Chinese leaks have been far more prohibitive the last three or so days regarding links and PMs. Wonder if somebody has been in contact with them?

I noticed the same thing. Just when I was finally starting to get caught up on all the leaks too...

9 hours ago, zombux said:

about two psychopathic losers who masturbate over taking down videos which fans enjoy and in many cases dedicated years of their work to create and improve.

fuck them.

rotfl. 

thats the lamest thing I've heard anyone do.  

not sure if funny or sad :D