Copyright Strikes....

5 minutes ago, Lio said:

Bottom line is: Beta prefers fans like Alfred and whatshisname to fans like Margott. TB only deserves fans like that. I think they'd have to tone down their luxury life a bit then.

Shame I love Axl so much. If not, I'd just go watch Slash and Duff. It pains me to line TB's pockets.

You're naive if you don't think Axl isn't aware

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MJRemastered98 said:

We should report this to big press magazines and shit and make them write articles about how bad it is, they might change their mind when they see negativity.

I don't mean this in a shitty way towards you, but if the big rock media didn't care about new GNR songs leaking, they're sure as shit not going to give a rats ass about this :/

1 minute ago, Azifwekare said:

I'm not giving a single penny to this band again.

Everything GNR related that I acquire from now on will be bootlegged and pirated to shit.

Fuck you TB.

I've been screaming this for years over various things: the fans NEED to vote with their wallets. 

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

They (as in TB) couldn't give two shits about REAL fans. 

They only thing they remotely care about is that the stadium is filled with casuals and loaded 40-50 somethings who have a ton of money to blow on BS merch so they can drunkenly scream along to Sweet Child at some point in the night. 

That's all they care about and that's all they'll continue to care about. They'll keep repackaging this tour until people aren't paying anymore. Then they'll do smaller venues, charge more and rake in all of that money from the same source again. 

To quote the Letterkenny squad "must be fuckin nice" 

True. So depressing. What an awful bunch of people. Luckiest people in the world. I blame Stephanie. Why the hell did she hire Beta? :lol:

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

You're naive if you don't think Axl isn't aware

Yeah, I know it's Axl's fault that things are the way they are. I don't think he knows every stupid moronic retard thing Beta and Fernando post on the internet, but I'm sure he's aware of what's going on in general. I can pay Axl because I admire his art or whatever, even if he does stupid things. But TB? Ugh. Awful. It's just mind boggling. I can't wrap my head around it.

20 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

In the year 2019, how you would not want videos of your mammoth tour to be all over YouTube where everyone watches bands and shows and shit, is beyond me. And for her to insult and talk about a well liked and respected #1 fan of the band on line like that? Wow. Fuck this management team. What a fucking joke. They gotta make a change before TB completely fucks up and ruins a potential great new era...

Agree with you 100%. Only reason I could see why they don’t want videos out there is because Axl looks and sounds terrible. I bet they have an “emperor has no clothes” relationship with him 

Edited by nycgunner
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Everything GNR related that I acquire from now on will be bootlegged and pirated to shit.

Fuck you TB.

Seriously.. I went to 3 insanely over priced shows this tour. Convinced a good amount of people to go along the way.. Bought the ridiculous locked and loaded. 3 actually (bought 2 as gifts). I help promote by sharing good live videos with friends and on FB.  Pricks

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Fuck you TB.

:lol: I was all into this, like, yeah me either. Then I remembered I am flying out to Vegas in a few days to go see them.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Here's the one and only reason I can think of for removing these videos:

A live release is coming and they're going to overdub the living shit out of it. So they want to have all evidence of what the show actually sounded like scrubbed off the internet. 

Yes, that's a totally shitty reason but it's truly the only thing I can think of. 

That, or they know Axl just doesn't cut it live anymore, and prefer to scrub recent shows off the net because they feel it is harming returns than helping them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

A live release is coming and they're going to overdub the living shit out of it. So they want to have all evidence of what the show actually sounded like scrubbed off the internet. 

Yes, that's a totally shitty reason but it's truly the only thing I can think of. 

Yeah they'd have to completely re-record it because Axl sounds like Mickey Mouse's toothless grandma taking an eye wateringly painful shit, and Slash's solos sound as if that shit had just landed on his guitar while he was trying to play.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

That, or they know Axl just doesn't cut it live anymore, and prefer to scrub recent shows off the net because they feel it is harming returns than helping them.

The tour was still selling shit loads of tickets before this all started, so I really don't think that's it. 

1 minute ago, Azifwekare said:

Yeah they'd have to completely re-record it because Axl sounds like Mickey Mouse's toothless grandma taking an eye wateringly painful shit, and Slash's solos sound as if that shit had just landed on his guitar while he was trying to play.

Plenty of bands have re recorded entire live albums, so I certainly wouldn't put it past GNR. Having said that, I had no interest in paying for a live album anyway and I sure as shit don't now. The only difference for me now is that I'm going to actively pursue telling everyone I've ever met to not buy it too. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Oh I couldn't agree more. Fuck, I've seriously never seen a more incompetent bunch of people than TB. 

They somehow succeed in being the most incompetent and most rude management team (lol) ever. They have it all.

• Haha 1

I really believe the band/management don't know at all who's been taking videos down. OR they know and can't / don't want to do something about it. I think they all have lives to live and don't give 2 fucks about live gnr videos being on youtube. hell they even asked for fans videos on instagram not long ago. there's one little piece of shit out there and we and they don't know who it is. at least thats what I strongly believe

Edited by riot
  • Haha 4

Just now, riot said:

I really believe the band/management don't know at all who's been taking videos down. I think they all have lives to live and don't give 2 fucks about live gnr videos being on youtube. hell they even asked for fans videos on instagram not long ago. there's one little piece of shit out there and we and they don't know who it is. at least thats what I strongly believe

Then you are blind

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I've thought of this as a possibility, too. But it doesn't explain 1) that older videos from all eras have also been taken down and 2) that even snippets on IG are also removed, although the band's official accounts, and even TB and Del, have also been streaming live or posting live snippets.

Beta's answers are similar to the ones of "flebeis" on reddit, who had said that there are videos that "should" be taken down, but they're not against live videos in general.

So it doesn't make sense at all. 

The only thing that is completely clear now is that they are protecting the person(s) who are behind the takedowns for whatever reason.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1