Copyright Strikes....

43 minutes ago, Gambit83 said:

I've said it on the podcast, I want to invite Beta & Fernando on to talk to the fans directly to hopefully clear things up and put on display the personalities that have put Axl in a seemingly a better place. 

They would definitely show their true colours if that happened. It would be a fucking disaster lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Politania said:

and what now? what can we do as fans?

Stop giving them money. Stop buying merch. Stop buying tickets. You won't even need to worry about a new album. Unfollow them from social media. Let them know what you think in the only way they'll care.

Edited by Azifwekare
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Stop giving them money. Stop buying merch. Stop buying tickets. You won't even need to worry about a new album. Unfollow them from social media. Let them know what you think in the only way they'll care.

But that won't even matter. We're too few people. I won't stop buying tickets because I enjoy the shows. They're not taking that from me. I'm not in any hurry to jump on the Nightrain though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, default_ said:

Its so sad that Axls life is runned by this bunch of incompetent leeches, I used to love the guy, and I believe most of you too, but this "organization" turned something we love into a total joke. Its sad. 

So much truth in this. It's not even Axl I dislike these days. I totally and completely dislike his decision to leave these idiots in charge of his current career and legacy, but I'm beyond livid at how TB goes about it. 

This is just another in a long, long line of artists trusting the wrong people. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Right when you think it couldn't get any worse.

The translation

20191027-023456.jpg

Lol that pretty much says it all. "I am sick of one of the most dedicated fans who buys tickets to every show because she loves the band I am paid to work for"

I absolutely love GNR and Axl, Slash, and Duff.   And the rest of the band.  But the people surrounding them have absolutely no idea how to treat the most dedictated of GNR fans.  Or worse, they know but don't care

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I don't mean this in a shitty way towards you, but if the big rock media didn't care about new GNR songs leaking, they're sure as shit not going to give a rats ass about this :/

We need to somehow make the casual fans find out about this, we need to spread bad word about this fucked up team brazil, i hate press and tabloids, but in this case it should be our only way to get rid of this fuckers from there. In fact it won't even be tabloid as there is clear evidence of them saying that and actually not giving a shit about the fans that have been threatened last year. We need to spread bad words about these fuckers and I am honnestly thinking to contact big press outlets. The only thing is that I don't know any of them besides The Rolling Stones and the retards from the alternative nation

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Oh man, I'd love to see that happen but I assume YouTube has a fail safe in place if the video is from a verified account. 

Vivo channels are protected against that :( 

• Sad 1

Guns are in the sweet spot right now- people will pay up to revel in nostalgia for a few hours every few years, but the band has little cultural relevance so they can act pretty much any way they want. The media doesn't need this band to get clicks- they have Meghan Markle and Beyonce and whoever the hell now. 

Also Guns n Roses treating their fans like shit is not exactly surprising or unexpected. These guys are assholes? NEWS AT 11!

• Like 2

It's pretty devastating to see how Axl's and Guns' most loyal fanbase perceive him and the band. I bet Axl and TB considers us "terrible fans", when in fact they fail to realize that Guns N' Roses have one of the most loyal, hard-core, fanatical fanbase in the world! 

But the most hardcore fans are tired of this shit. Each day there are more and more people totally disillusioned by it.

But Guns N' Roses were so huge that the casuals will bring them enough money for multiple lifetimes. It's just the way it is. They can cash in on the whole novely of Slash and Duff back in the band for years. I just wish they cared more. They are fans of music too. I wonder how they perceive themselves?

When the demand will start fading they'll bring Izzy back for a NITL leg 34. Bet your money on it.

I just don't recognize Axl anymore. Not that I ever knew him personally but there isn't a shred of that guy in him anymore. Except for that menacing grin. Still makes me chuckle. The looks, the moves, the voice...all gone. His approach to music...gone. His outlook upon his own performance...gone. His desire to be the best, to bring his A game...gone.

Or maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe he just lost it and feels bad about it but there's nothing he can do at this point. He'll rack up as much money as he can until it all becomes unlistenable. I can't really blame him. He deserves that money. He used to be MAGICAL. Now he's milking it.

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Creed said:

Axls sister would have done the same thing...

for Axl you're only a GnR fan when you pay for them. its quite obvious.

How do you know this?

The outrage is understandable, but it's not right to drop names like that and accuse people and family members who are not involved in this.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

My view is that the ‘hard core’ fans who frequent the forums are considered an enemy by Axl, Beta and Fernando. All we do is complain and download illegal music (and now videos, apparently). 

But the irony is that everyone that went through the trouble of finding and obtaining the leaks will be the first ones to buy any official released product. No leak has deterred me from buying Chinese Democracy the day it came out. Majority of people who care about the leaks will buy the official release, no doubt.

They just don't get it.

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

My view is that the ‘hard core’ fans who frequent the forums are considered an enemy by Axl, Beta and Fernando. All we do is complain and download illegal music (and now videos, apparently). 

I agree with you. Feeling same way.

It is easy for TB to say shut up and stop complaining-when you know everything. 😔