5 minutes ago, default_ said:

Its so sad that Axls life is runned by this bunch of incompetent leeches, I used to love the guy, and I believe most of you too, but this "organization" turned something we love into a total joke. Its sad. 

So much truth in this. It's not even Axl I dislike these days. I totally and completely dislike his decision to leave these idiots in charge of his current career and legacy, but I'm beyond livid at how TB goes about it. 

This is just another in a long, long line of artists trusting the wrong people. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, we're going to put pause on this conversation for awhile.  This thread has become pretty ugly and I think some time off is needed for everyone (including myself). A couple of things...

Man, that's harsh on Margott, she's done nothing but good for the band and the fans alike :/ 

That recent video of Axl falling was given a copyright takedown by Blojo, so here's a compilation of Axl falling that has no GNR music and so can't be taken down. Suck it, Blojo.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Right when you think it couldn't get any worse.

The translation

20191027-023456.jpg

Lol that pretty much says it all. "I am sick of one of the most dedicated fans who buys tickets to every show because she loves the band I am paid to work for"

I absolutely love GNR and Axl, Slash, and Duff.   And the rest of the band.  But the people surrounding them have absolutely no idea how to treat the most dedictated of GNR fans.  Or worse, they know but don't care

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Creed said:

what would happen if we would flag the official videos? would YouTube take them down?

Oh man, I'd love to see that happen but I assume YouTube has a fail safe in place if the video is from a verified account. 

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I don't mean this in a shitty way towards you, but if the big rock media didn't care about new GNR songs leaking, they're sure as shit not going to give a rats ass about this :/

We need to somehow make the casual fans find out about this, we need to spread bad word about this fucked up team brazil, i hate press and tabloids, but in this case it should be our only way to get rid of this fuckers from there. In fact it won't even be tabloid as there is clear evidence of them saying that and actually not giving a shit about the fans that have been threatened last year. We need to spread bad words about these fuckers and I am honnestly thinking to contact big press outlets. The only thing is that I don't know any of them besides The Rolling Stones and the retards from the alternative nation

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Oh man, I'd love to see that happen but I assume YouTube has a fail safe in place if the video is from a verified account. 

Vivo channels are protected against that :( 

• Sad 1

Guns are in the sweet spot right now- people will pay up to revel in nostalgia for a few hours every few years, but the band has little cultural relevance so they can act pretty much any way they want. The media doesn't need this band to get clicks- they have Meghan Markle and Beyonce and whoever the hell now. 

Also Guns n Roses treating their fans like shit is not exactly surprising or unexpected. These guys are assholes? NEWS AT 11!

• Like 2

It's pretty devastating to see how Axl's and Guns' most loyal fanbase perceive him and the band. I bet Axl and TB considers us "terrible fans", when in fact they fail to realize that Guns N' Roses have one of the most loyal, hard-core, fanatical fanbase in the world! 

But the most hardcore fans are tired of this shit. Each day there are more and more people totally disillusioned by it.

But Guns N' Roses were so huge that the casuals will bring them enough money for multiple lifetimes. It's just the way it is. They can cash in on the whole novely of Slash and Duff back in the band for years. I just wish they cared more. They are fans of music too. I wonder how they perceive themselves?

When the demand will start fading they'll bring Izzy back for a NITL leg 34. Bet your money on it.

I just don't recognize Axl anymore. Not that I ever knew him personally but there isn't a shred of that guy in him anymore. Except for that menacing grin. Still makes me chuckle. The looks, the moves, the voice...all gone. His approach to music...gone. His outlook upon his own performance...gone. His desire to be the best, to bring his A game...gone.

Or maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe he just lost it and feels bad about it but there's nothing he can do at this point. He'll rack up as much money as he can until it all becomes unlistenable. I can't really blame him. He deserves that money. He used to be MAGICAL. Now he's milking it.

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Creed said:

Axls sister would have done the same thing...

for Axl you're only a GnR fan when you pay for them. its quite obvious.

How do you know this?

The outrage is understandable, but it's not right to drop names like that and accuse people and family members who are not involved in this.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

My view is that the ‘hard core’ fans who frequent the forums are considered an enemy by Axl, Beta and Fernando. All we do is complain and download illegal music (and now videos, apparently). 

But the irony is that everyone that went through the trouble of finding and obtaining the leaks will be the first ones to buy any official released product. No leak has deterred me from buying Chinese Democracy the day it came out. Majority of people who care about the leaks will buy the official release, no doubt.

They just don't get it.

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

My view is that the ‘hard core’ fans who frequent the forums are considered an enemy by Axl, Beta and Fernando. All we do is complain and download illegal music (and now videos, apparently). 

I agree with you. Feeling same way.

It is easy for TB to say shut up and stop complaining-when you know everything. 😔

Let’s think for a moment:

Who could be the person interested in not having a live video on Youtube? I can only think of Axl. Any other guesses? It’s clear that Slash or Duff don’t give a shit. Although I think Axl is doing a good (sometimes great) job, we all know he’s not the 28 year old Axl that everyone loves.

Here’s what I think: Axl doesn’t want the videos on YT and TB is probably helping/covering for someone taking the videos down. TB cannot expose the real situation so they take the blame, fabs already hate them. At some point, Beta gets tired of the accusations and theories and makes a big scene. Sure she or Fernando don’t know how to handle stuff publicly, but they’re doing it because Axl wants them to do so. Why the hell would they do it for no reason, if Axl didn’t ask them?

That’s what I think.

Edit to add that I completely understand the frustration, but comments trying to diminish her because she was his maid are completely low and unnecessary.

Edited by ChildOfTheMoon
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

Who could be the person interested in not having a live video on Youtube? I can only think of Axl. Any other guesses? It’s clear that Slash or Duff don’t give a shit. Although I think Axl is doing a good (sometimes great) job, we all know he’s not the 28 year old Axl that everyone loves.

Here’s what I think: Axl doesn’t want the videos on YT and TB is probably helping/covering for someone taking the videos down. TB cannot expose the real situation so they take the blame, fabs already hate them. At some point, Beta gets tired of the accusations and theories and makes a big scene. Sure she or Fernando don’t know how to handle stuff publicly, but they’re doing it because Axl wants them to do so. Why the hell would they do it for no reason, if Axl didn’t ask them?

That’s what I think.

"Rumour" was they were getting them taken down ready for when the uyi boxes comes out and thats why they targeted the channels with the most video first.

8 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

That’s what I think.

Most likely. I don’t think TB is necessarily “dumb”, they have enough knowledge to know how things operate and what happens in the music business. The stance is coming from somewhere and most likely from the top. The execution/handling of it is definitely suspect and on them however

Let’s not pretend some of this behavior didn’t exist with other managers. This is an instance where someone needs to step in. It’s just mind numbingly inept for 2019

Edited by guitarpatch
2 minutes ago, Lio said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the whole takedown circus start with either Saskatoon or HOB? Wasn't it the whole drama between Alfred/MSL and Rick that started the whole thing?

Yep, Saskatoon is where it all started. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When Axl didn't want fans with cameras at the shows, he was very vocal, as we all know, and there was a band policy about it.

So if that was the case with the fan filmed videos now, there could/would be a policy of banning cell phones. Other artists have done that, e.g. Jack White, and it would make more sense than allowing cell phones and taking the videos down afterwards. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, kever20 said:

The curtain has fallen! Eddie Trunk being critical of Axl (validly), mods here being openly critical of Team Brazil (validly and the first time I can recall in a long time)... 

I just want to say how much I appreciate it!

Wait. What? I've always shot straight with respect to TB. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

When Axl didn't want fans with cameras at the shows, he was very vocal, as we all know, and there was a band policy about it.

So if that was the case with the fan filmed videos now, there could/would be a policy of banning cell phones. Other artists have done that, e.g. Jack White, and it would make more sense than allowing cell phones and taking the videos down afterwards. 

Yeah. Didn't I see that on one of the last shows the ticket said: no video or streaming?

I've no idea if that's always been on the tickets, but it was posted in one of the last show threads, I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • downzy changed the title to Copyright Strikes....
  • downzy locked this topic
  • downzy unlocked and unpinned this topic