1 hour ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

This is not Axl's fault he might not even be aware the could be keeping him in the dark.

They literally have had no time to record a fucking album. 

People must be reaching out to axls twitter in the hope he may read their posts and if there are a considerable amount of people posting then its becoming a  issue  axl could start asking questions back to fernando...IF he cares. Im sure slash and duff get people posting to their twitter accounts as well that this is pissing the gnr fanbase off.Dels post months back that he doesnt give a fuck says it all.

UMG must be laughing their asses off that one of the biggest touring bands has a managemen team like this. I really dont blame izzy not joining the band with a management team like this. At this stage the band could not d o worse  if they brought back azoff or even doug goldstein!.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, we're going to put pause on this conversation for awhile.  This thread has become pretty ugly and I think some time off is needed for everyone (including myself). A couple of things...

Man, that's harsh on Margott, she's done nothing but good for the band and the fans alike :/ 

That recent video of Axl falling was given a copyright takedown by Blojo, so here's a compilation of Axl falling that has no GNR music and so can't be taken down. Suck it, Blojo.  

Posted Images

Three things come to mind after reading the last few pages:

1. I don't care what Duff and Slash say or whether a lawsuit lists them as co-owners of the GnR brand, there is no way they have veto power over Axl. He is running that band (into the ground). I can't imagine a scenario where Axl cedes control to Duff/Slash. They're in the band on his terms, count on that. Rose needs his 5 course lamb dinner w/ yorkshire pudding each night which these long reunion tours pay for. I imagine Duff has the Doug Goldstein/Paul Huge role now - just asskissing his meal ticket (Rose) so he can buy the next yacht and get invites to Stallone's house. All Slash probably cares about is paying off the small fortune he owes to Perla.

2. I don't know why it took this draconian measure of taking down all bootleg vids to turn on TB, but their toxic influence has been felt for a long time on the fan community imho. In fact even 15 years back there were strong rumors that Beta (and other hanger-ons) were primarily responsible for fanning Axl's hatred of Slash. Whether that was truth who can say but Team Brazil has never really had a positive image in the fan community except with Axl fans (who seem to finally be coming around to reality now).

3. If I had to guess, I'd say a good chunk of this forum (especially older members) downloaded Chinese Democracy in 2008. I don't see that changing for any future release. Fuck em. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

People must be reaching out to axls twitter in the hope he may read their posts and if there are a considerable amount of people posting then its becoming a  issue  axl could start asking questions back to fernando...IF he cares. Im sure slash and duff get people posting to their twitter accounts as well that this is pissing the gnr fanbase off.Dels post months back that he doesnt give a fuck says it all.

UMG must be laughing their asses off that one of the biggest touring bands has a managemen team like this. I really dont blame izzy not joining the band with a management team like this. At this stage the band could not d o worse  if they brought back azoff or even doug goldstein!.

Azoff would be a huge upgrade. Whatever you want to say about him, he's A-list management. Team Brazil aren't fit to work the ticket booth at a local carnival. But what's the point of having an A-list manager when the star doesn't listen to them? Managing Rose is like trying to be Mickey Rourke's manager - both of them are unmanageable pain in the asses. Huge surprise that Rourke and Axl are friends that are both represented by amateurs.

• Like 3
Just now, GNRfanJen said:

I will say this: as much bitching as there can be within the fan base, there is something charming about everyone in the community banding together over the mutual disdain of management. 

If gnr want to takedown down videos then they should just make a decision like tool, to ban phones at concerts. Simple as that. If not then embrace technology.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Crowebar said:

What happened in Saskatoon? Why does everyone keep mentioning this show? Did I miss something epic?

A full pro shot of it leaked. It's from 93 and it's awesome. If you haven't seen it, you need to seek it out. 

My wife and I have a nanny (from Brazil, ironically), who helps us take care of our 2 kids and clean up the house. We pay her 20 dollars an hour. Beta should remember this is all she is (a nanny/housekeeper) and be humble. If she never met Stephanie Seymour, (and then Axl Rose), she would be just another common shlub planning her next vacation to ocean city, Maryland. Check yourself, Beta. P.S. Hi Fernando!

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, Creed said:

brasky is saying an official release of sth is imminent.

single, UYI stuff or nitl. EP still set for march 20.

I hope so. Keeping expectations super low..  Brasky "may" be right at times, but sometimes he's wrong. I think he's trolling to get attention. I bet you nothing's going to happen. #Facts

Edited by DarkLotus1111
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I am not through this whole thread yet. But why do you guys address all your fuck yous to TB only but not the band?! 

TB acts on behalf of the band and they tolerate or even appreciate TB‘s behavior. Everybody who thinks the band is not fully aware of TBs actions and what’s going on is so naive I cannot put it in words. 

The band members themselves are definitely aware of videos on YouTube but I highly doubt they give enough of a fuck to order takedowns. This is a shit-tier management team getting into a cat-fight with the fans over 20 year old demos.

31 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

My wife and I have a nanny (from Brazil, ironically), who helps us take care of our 2 kids and clean up the house. We pay her 20 dollars an hour. Beta should remember this is all she is (a nanny/housekeeper) and be humble. If she never met Stephanie Seymour, (and then Axl Rose), she would be just another common shlub planning her next vacation to ocean city, Maryland. Check yourself, Beta. P.S. Hi Fernando!

$20 an hour is a pretty fair wage for that kind of work where I live

Edited by Crowebar
  • downzy changed the title to Copyright Strikes....
  • downzy locked this topic
  • downzy unlocked and unpinned this topic