Copyright Strikes....

24 minutes ago, chinese stew said:

This is all Stephanie Seymour's fault for firing Beta back in 92 and sending her uncle Axl's way.

Stephanie Seymour didn't fire anyone. Axl called Beta. He offered her a job. At the time she was a housekeeper. It was Axl who later put her in charge of other duties related to GN'R

Edited by Padme

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Stephanie Seymour didn't fire anyone. Axl called Beta. He offered her a job. At the time she was a housekeeper. It was Axl who later put her in charge of other duties related to GN'R

Still, without Stephanie no TB. So she's still the origin of all of this and so she's to blame :P

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Padme said:

It was Axl who later put her in charge of other duties related to GN'R

Not exactly. After Merck and Tina (who actually did a fantastic job) there was sort of a management gap/revolving door leading to delays, fuckups and eventually Azoff pushing Axl into debt and devastation. Beta said she would leave Axl if he wouldn't hand over management to her/them and I do believe she really did mean well to protect him from the struggles that got to him. But the way she went about it could also be seen as taking advantage of his weakness (namely severe burnout/depression and blatantly obvious medication and alcohol issues) around that time. Fast foward you got tons of leaks, GNAir, social media fuckups, pissing off the most loyal fans, YouTube takedowns and other bullshit. When TB took over, the venues and markets actually got smaller, Axl did a Budweiser commercial, weddings and ended up doing a cover revue in Vegas. Right now they play any festival willing to pay, regardless the rest of the lineup or what audience. That's not even a smart cash grab, it's just plain stupid marketing devaluating the brand more with every gig. If it wasn't for Duff almost getting physical towards TB in a hotel to talk to Axl alone there would be no lineup at all anymore. Someone else on here recently pointed out that NTIL didn't happen because of TB, it happened despite TB. I agree with that.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

If I spent the kind of money that Margott has, I'd be saying GNR as a whole could blow me, after such treatment.

At least Beta should apology to Margott. Maybe Beta should retire about GNR management and just  to dedicate care her grandchildren, she isn't have more "Patience" about her job.

5 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Not exactly. After Merck and Tina (who actually did a fantastic job) there was sort of a management gap/revolving door leading to delays, fuckups and eventually Azoff pushing Axl into debt and devastation. Beta said she would leave Axl if he wouldn't hand over management to her/them and I do believe she really did mean well to protect him from the struggles that got to him. But the way she went about it could also be seen as taking advantage of his weakness (namely severe burnout/depression and blatantly obvious medication and alcohol issues) around that time. Fast foward you got tons of leaks, GNAir, social media fuckups, pissing off the most loyal fans, YouTube takedowns and other bullshit. When TB took over, the venues and markets actually got smaller, Axl did a Budweiser commercial, weddings and ended up doing a cover revue in Vegas. Right now they play any festival willing to pay, regardless the rest of the lineup or what audience. That's not even a smart cash grab, it's just plain stupid marketing devaluating the brand more with every gig. If it wasn't for Duff almost getting physical towards TB in a hotel to talk to Axl alone there would be no lineup at all anymore. Someone else on here recently pointed out that NTIL didn't happen because of TB, it happened despite TB. I agree with that.

Agree about the festivals.

23 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I wonder is after this incident about Beta mistreat Margott still will to continue being GNR fan or to continue attend they shows....?

IDK, to me Margott, Tako  and a bunch of other guys/girls, besides the money thing, they’re a different kinda hardcore fans. They’re much more into the “going to the shows and  have a good time w friends”..I can’t see her lost her mind w behind the scenes things like us. Probably all these Beta drama had mucho more reactions/hate over here... :shrugs:

1 minute ago, Derick said:

IDK, to me Margott, Tako  and a bunch of other guys/girls, besides the money thing, they’re a different kinda hardcore fans. They’re much more into the “going to the shows and  have a good time w friends”..I can’t see her lost her mind w behind the scenes things like us. Probably all these Beta drama had mucho more reactions/hate over here... :shrugs:

Maybe you are right, and these guys/girls are different animals that we. In my case i would feel very offence, at least you need preserve little self-respect.

Sorry to chime in.

It reads to me that Beta is saying that Margot is confused, and that she is sick of it, the video pulling, and not her as in Margot. I might be reading it wrong though. Maybe Margot posted videos that have been removed, and she has mentioned it to TB?

Edited by Mysteron
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

And he pays her $20 an hour. Big man lmfao

How am I a ‘“big man”? 16-20 dollars an hour is the standard pay a nanny usually gets for babysitting, house cleaning, etc. my point was that if beta didn’t work for Axl rose, she would be making the same amount of money as everyone here, yet she acts high and mighty. Don’t be dumb, dude.

11 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

Sorry to chime in.

It reads to me that Beta is saying that Margot is confused, and that she is sick of it, the video pulling, and not her as in Margot. I might be reading it wrong though. Maybe Margot posted videos that have been removed, and she has mentioned it to TB?

I also think there are different ways to read Betas reply, and if I understand it correctly it has been google translated as well?

1 hour ago, Thorbear said:

I also think there are different ways to read Betas reply, and if I understand it correctly it has been google translated as well?

i know portuguese she says shes sick of margot as plain as day 

and that margot loves to stir the pot or create confusion 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Look, spam the members of the band with the screenshot. Get a reaction, it's not acceptable to talk to your every day fans like this, if they don't want us as fans then fine! At this point my opinion on gnr live is an average gig... I can see two great bands for the price if one of their tickets! And they give us no new material. We really don't need to give them more money if they don't respect it.

This management and band are morons! Other bands work.their entire lives to have fans this devoted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

The short answer to that is Pink Floyd. But in reality, there's probably a bunch of bands I prefer over GN'R these days. 

Off-topic but where do you suggest I start with them? I've heard The Wall, obviously, but there's a lot of material to work through aside from that.

3 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Off-topic but where do you suggest I start with them? I've heard The Wall, obviously, but there's a lot of material to work through aside from that.

wish you were here is my personal favorite album that has wide appeal and isn't soooo mainstream im on the same page 

floyd is my number one then gnr 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Dark side of the moon is probably the only floyd album to listen to as a first  time listener.

16 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Oh Jesus, that's a loaded question for me lol. They have 15 studio albums and I love all of them almost equally except for two. 

I guess I'd recommend you go with Wish You Were Here and/or Animals first. 

14 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

wish you were here is my personal favorite album that has wide appeal and isn't soooo mainstream im on the same page 

floyd is my number one then gnr 

No shit? I didn't know that. We should get some Floyd discussion going in the My World section. There's no end to how much I'm willing to discuss Pink Floyd lol

• Like 1