Copyright Strikes....

3 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

Not sure if i'm allowed to say this but Warchild/Mojo/Jim is a middle aged woman who dresses as Axl. On "GNR Lies" she used to pretend to be two different people, a male and a female, and even the guy who originally started and ran that forum who defended "Jim" eventually figured out through the site's back end that it was just one person with actually a whole load of accounts basically all talking to itself and trolling fans. That's what you see if you go there now: empty threads with it just talking to itself. She did also break the Axl/Slash contact story before it was known anywhere else saying something like "hell's frozen over" and definitely had/has some kind of insider access. 

I'd say it's extremely likely that Alford and Mojo both have Beta's stolen emails with masses of GN'R dirty laundry which could potentially fuck the band up permanently which may be why they're treated the way they are despite e.g. Walker's video about hating "Beta and her stupid children." 

100% wrong.  This info was released by ex-mods on this site (in good faith) when it transpired Warchild/Mojo/Jim IP matched with a female member from Florida.  As unbelievable as it sounds, he gave her the login briefly so she could access the 'Warchild' account.

This info leaking actually helped Warchild/Mojo/Jim operate in the shadows as nobody really bothered to look any deeper.

His real identity was found last year and is widely known, thus his behavior has been a lot more muted recently.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

You're right. It was always said warchild created uzi suicidal llc to take down videos, and that's from years ago. There was a thread from years ago where someone did a lot of research to find it out. I don't recall the poster though.

Before today I always assumed the uzi suicidal was a con account, because that became apperent years ago. People lost videos and wanted to find out whose doing it was. The answer back in the day was warchild.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lio said:

You're right. It was always said warchild created uzi suicidal llc to take down videos, and that's from years ago. There was a thread from years ago where someone did a lot of research to find it out. I don't recall the poster though.

Before today I always assumed the uzi suicidal was a con account, because that became apperent years ago. People lost videos and wanted to find out whose doing it was. The answer back in the day was warchild.

Probably this thread: 

There has been nothing that has been said today that suggests to me this isn't a con account, except perhaps "Fernando"'s admittance that someone had control over an official account. Although, as I pointed out before, I wouldn't be surprised if Fernando himself wasn't aware it was a con account. Again, Hanlon's Razor :lol:

EDIT: DUH!!

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1

I'm liking my theory that them having Beta's emails is why TB are potentially "keeping their enemies close." Alford has slagged them publicly, traded, bought and leaked material and they protect him whereas Margott asked why the takedown are happening and she's on the shit list. 

Can't understand people doubting Russ. The screenshots proving Mojo used the Uzi account are out there, I've seen them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

What a fucking soap opera! :facepalm:

Not to attack anyone but, you know, with GNR it used to be us and them against the world, now it's us against us and them - when it should be all about bringing people together through music.

Remember we all love the same band, the same music. That is what connects everyone here, regardless the story, age, income, country, race or religion. So let's not kill each other about our personal opnions on a stupid fucking management while our gladiators are laughing all the way to the bank. We are better than that. Or at least we should be.

Completely agree. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jordan Rose said:

I'm liking my theory that them having Beta's emails is why TB are potentially "keeping their enemies close." Alford has slagged them publicly, traded, bought and leaked material and they protect him whereas Margott asked why the takedown are happening and she's on the shit list. 

Can't understand people doubting Russ. The screenshots proving Mojo used the Uzi account are out there, I've seen them. 

I like that theory, too.

Again, it is the claim that TB handed over the account that I am questioning, not that the troll claimed to represent Uzi Suicidal (which is proven through the screenshots).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

Mojo genuinely does have serious mental issues, and is dangerously obsessed with Axl. The only information he would give out about himself (all of it being false) implied that he was Axl himself, and would use this to groom and build up a cult of followers who believed him and would do his bidding, harrassing fans and such. 

He is also f to m transgender in an attempt to 'become' Axl. There are actually photos circulating of him dressed as Axl, which are hilariously unconvincing.

His manipulation of people (and a dizzying amount of alternate accounts and multiple personalities that all talk to each other) have meant that in the past some of his followers and even his own step brother have been 'outed' as Mojo, and he has been happy to sit back and watch the abuse they recieved from fans because of it.

Despite everything he has done, TB refuse to do anything about it because he is Beta's penpal, becoming friends with her after he would send her letters of adoration and support. Truly pathetic.

And at some point, he has actually spent time on suicide watch in a mental institution.

As far as I'm aware, the information about him that is true and not just his lies was obtained by various people tricking and trolling him in an attempt to put an end to his behaviour. Unfortunately, he is like a cancer that can never truly be gotten rid of.

Mods, delete this post if this information crosses a line, but I feel it is necessary for us to know the full extent of who we are dealing with.

Wouldnt be shocked one bit if he physically attscked Axl or someone

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, bikka said:

This is the attitude I really don't get. Why do people defend TB as some poor fellas with no power or control over anything? This is a brand, they are hired as managers and they insult their customers and fail to follow (or pretend to follow) their complaints/inquiries. Imagine that happening in, say, a telecom? Part of management is PR, if they can't handle that personally - because there will always, in any brand, be annoying customers - fine, hire someone to do it. To smile sadly, say "sorry for the inconvenience, we're working hard to improve your experience" and turn the other cheek. That's literally what PR is about. No matter whether they really intend to do anything or not. Have you ever seen a paying customer being insulted in any customer service??? The employee would be out of the job... No matter if the customer was annoying, shouting, etc. They can be politely walked out of the door and that's it. And here we have a person who is paying for the service (buying tickets, merch, etc) who asks a polite question and gets insulted. No matter what the issue is, no matter what the personal relation is between them, that's totally unprofessional. GNR are not the only band with crazy / obsessed fans but somehow others manage without insulting their customers. And if you think TB as managers can't work anything out to maintain the free publicity or monetization on YT, that's again them failing at their jobs.

Is anyone defending the poor communication skills of TB and how they treated Margott? I haven't seen anyone do that....

2 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

Mojo genuinely does have serious mental issues, and is dangerously obsessed with Axl. The only information he would give out about himself (all of it being false) implied that he was Axl himself, and would use this to groom and build up a cult of followers who believed him and would do his bidding, harrassing fans and such. 

He is also f to m transgender in an attempt to 'become' Axl. There are actually photos circulating of him dressed as Axl, which are hilariously unconvincing.

His manipulation of people (and a dizzying amount of alternate accounts and multiple personalities that all talk to each other) have meant that in the past some of his followers and even his own step brother have been 'outed' as Mojo, and he has been happy to sit back and watch the abuse they recieved from fans because of it.

Despite everything he has done, TB refuse to do anything about it because he is Beta's penpal, becoming friends with her after he would send her letters of adoration and support. Truly pathetic.

And at some point, he has actually spent time on suicide watch in a mental institution.

As far as I'm aware, the information about him that is true and not just his lies was obtained by various people tricking and trolling him in an attempt to put an end to his behaviour. Unfortunately, he is like a cancer that can never truly be gotten rid of.

Mods, delete this post if this information crosses a line, but I feel it is necessary for us to know the full extent of who we are dealing with.

Some of this is true, some isn't.

He has implied he is Axl for years, but never publicly directly.  Take a look over the old 'Warchild' posts if you get time - he claims to be Axl's age, nocturnal, lives in Cali, writes music, used Axl lingo, you can see what he's implying.

The pics of him dressed as Axl aren't actually him.  They could be a relative.  They were provided to ex-mods by the woman he was accused of being.  She says he supplied them to her.

The same woman now says he spent time on suicide watch - this is unverified.

Yes, Beta values him for his longtime support and loyalty

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Is anyone defending the poor communication skills of TB and how they treated Margott? I haven't seen anyone do that....

There's plenty of posts earlier in this thread suggesting that their "negligence" in the racism case is just normal or that maybe Margott is to blame for the response she got because she is obsessed with the band... read back.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

I think that my main idea was pretty well understood. No one and I mean no one should be talked to that way....least of all people in the management business to their most loyal of fans. And for her to say this about Margott on her public IG page for all to read? Actually a blessing in disguise for people can see the true Beta. Foul mouthed with an ugly ass attitude!

The we misunderstood each other and agree. I was saying that people weren't defending Beta's comment to Margott, and you weren't. Just read my post again. 

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

The we misunderstood each other and agree. I was saying that people weren't defending Beta's comment to Margott, and you weren't. Just read my post again. 

Oh ok read it wrong. Of course I would not defend that awful post from Beta about Margott. Wtf.

• Like 3

Fella's, I hate to burst the bubble, but as far as I'm aware - the woman above, who I believe is the woman in the picture with the hat and shades that we think is Mofo, is NOT Mofo.

Off the top of my head, Mofo's brother is the transexual of his family and has a passion for Barry Manilow memorabilia. 

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wait..... Who is that?? 

Believe me you don't wanna know and get into that and there are enough nutcases to discuss already

I can't believe I'm still trying to prove this shit.
Seriously also wondering what people think it will take to have such an account where you can easily drop links and those links will be removed without verifying. You gotta definitely proof you have the rights of a certain band or songs before you can block them like that. After that authentication, it's all you can block!!!! So it's not that you can simply buy such thing and start blocking the shit out of youtube. So uzisuicidall was def a real account

P7hXr8m.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1