Copyright Strikes....

So the Reckless Road guys got hit with takedown notices for the snippets of JJF and Heartbreak Hotel on their first podcast.....😤

Oh, and by the way, we got a take down notice for the two small clips we posted on the first episode which included a few seconds from GNR performing “Heartbreak Hotel” and “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” on 6.6.85. We would like nothing more than to have the band participate in this origin story and permit us to let you hear Marc’s concert recordings. But that’s for another day and for now, we took down the clips.

This is just beyond frustrating.

It really takes a lot for someone like me, who is very passionate about the value of music, and the need for people to buy it rather than stream it etc, who buys everything they listen to, to think people are wankers for making these sorts of copyright 'claims'. I believe fully in people putting their hands in their pockets if they like something. 

But this sort of bullshit really is just nonsense. A few incels lashing out because it makes them feel big or important and they're so unpleasant 99.9 per cent of fans won't associate with them, no matter how many alt-accounts and profiles they have. Pathetic stuff indeed. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

According to his Twitter, Wanker had to take a covid test due to symptoms. Let's hope he gets it and goes to an infinite sleep.

No, I wouldn't wish him that. What I would wish him is that some day, he'd see the light, you know? That maybe he'd have some strong, exceptional experience and realize what a tool he was. Something like that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jamillos said:

No, I wouldn't wish him that. What I would wish him is that some day, he'd see the light, you know? That maybe he'd have some strong, exceptional experience and realize what a tool he was. Something like that. 

Nah fuck it. Rather sooner than later so I can watch gnr shit on YouTube. He is a lost soul and will never come to his senses.

Edited by StayofExecution2020
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jamillos said:

What exactly is the cause of him doing all the takedowns? I don’t think I’ve read why he is acting so vindictively and irrationally?

Just now, DTJ80 said:

What exactly is the cause of him doing all the takedowns? I don’t think I’ve read why he is acting so vindictively and irrationally?

I don't know, and if I knew, I must have forgotten. But that's really unidentifiable anyway. My bet would be bad parents or generally something in childhood... that's always the root. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I think it's an "I have all the toys and you can't play with them" sort of thing. He likes to feel he has something other people don't in some way, so I expect it greatly bothers him that he not only doesn't and that things pop up on YouTube. 

Probably gets some sort of personal satisfaction out of thinking he's more important than he is too. Fuck him and the other clowns doing this though. They're not worth considering really. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Nah. He should die.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I think it's an "I have all the toys and you can't play with them" sort of thing. He likes to feel he has something other people don't in some way, so I expect it greatly bothers him that he not only doesn't and that things pop up on YouTube. 

Probably gets some sort of personal satisfaction out of thinking he's more important than he is too. Fuck him and the other clowns doing this though. They're not worth considering really. 

Oh. I wondered if it was a vindictive response to someone/something. 🙄

15 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Oh. I wondered if it was a vindictive response to someone/something. 🙄

I think there's elements of that for sure, as they're banned from forums etc. They crop up though of course (you can usually spot them, as they descend quickly into abuse and hostility) but then get removed.

I think I'm probably on their 'personal dislike' for whatever reason. Not that I give a fuck at all of course. I'd be more worried if I wasn't! 

Edited by allwaystired

12 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I think there's elements of that for sure, as they're banned from forums etc. They crop up though of course (you can usually spot them, as they descend quickly into abuse and hostility) but then get removed.

I think I'm probably on their 'personal dislike' for certain reasons. Not that I give a fuck at all of course. I'd be more worried if I wasn't! 

Ahh - wait. Eh something similar to ‘HorsesBalls’ (poster had a similar name) from a few days back.....if you catch my drift....😂

Edited by DTJ80

2 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Ahh - wait. Eh something similar to ‘HorsesBalls’ from a few days back.....if you catch my drift....😂

I do! 

Something very similar to that, yes! 

It's not just one person though it should be noted. It's a few. I won't bother going into it, but I've seen some very very peculiar things in terms of their attempts to 'recruit' as well as denigrate others. 

It's honestly not worth dwelling on to much, just something to be aware of and ignore I think! 

12 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I do! 

Something very similar to that, yes! 

It's not just one person though it should be noted. It's a few. I won't bother going into it, but I've seen some very very peculiar things in terms of their attempts to 'recruit' as well as denigrate others. 

It's honestly not worth dwelling on to much, just something to be aware of and ignore I think! 

👍

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

And to say TB doesnt know who they are and are bullshitting people telling them there not aware of further takedowns. :max:

Edited by Sydney Fan