Board Games

An acquaintance of mine is working on a board game. He asked me to design the title graphics. As it's his passion project, I said that I'd do it for free, and that I had some availability. If he liked it, great, but if he didn't, I didn't have any time for a rehash. I envisioned a far cuter design than he wanted, so we decided to leave it and use his design. That's my story for when he's making loads in Hamley's and I'm in the Jobcentre. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

An acquaintance of mine is working on a board game. He asked me to design the title graphics. As it's his passion project, I said that I'd do it for free, and that I had some availability. If he liked it, great, but if he didn't, I didn't have any time for a rehash. I envisioned a far cuter design than he wanted, so we decided to leave it and use his design. That's my story for when he's making loads in Hamley's and I'm in the Jobcentre.

Creating a board game has got to be the most classic ‘pandemic move’ going. Good on him :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, soon said:

Creating a board game has got to be the most classic ‘pandemic move’ going. Good on him :lol:

He's been working on it for a few years, and is at the stage of getting it reviewed by board gaming influencers. It seems to be a really nice game, for all ages, so I'm looking forward to seeing its success. 

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

He's been working on it for a few years, and is at the stage of getting it reviewed by board gaming influencers. It seems to be a really nice game, for all ages, so I'm looking forward to seeing its success. 

Nice! Wishing him all the best! :headbang:

• Thanks 1

I just found a Harry Potter clue game. it's sold on amazon.com. it's $35, so I may wait until November to get it. I've been Xmas shopping since the summer months. 

Anyway, the murder takes place in Hogwarts and all the characters are from Harry Potter. I think this game will be very cool.

I got some game where you wear weird goggles and try to read a clue. Looks like a lot of fun. 

• 1 month later...