Vote for me!

Gracii Guns

I'll keep this short. I'm a nominee for a business award. Now me and Trump have one thing in common, we're both campaigning for votes.

Please do the right thing and vote for me here. I'm the one called Grace. :lol: 

I'm one of only a handful of nominees, so am in with a real chance of winning this. 

Thanks so much. Did I say how much I love you all?! 

https://www.womenmean.business/wmb-awards/business-innovation-vote/

• Like 3

7 hours ago, cineater said:

Went to the site but couldn't find why you were nominated.  Do they have a list of your achievements?

Thanks, all you need to do is click on the link and scroll down. My name is there. 

My achievements are:

*my poshest client is National Geographic 

*I have a degree in my field

*I've never won an award before

*loads of posts on mygnrforum.com 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Thanks, all you need to do is click on the link and scroll down. My name is there. 

My achievements are:

*my poshest client is National Geographic 

*I have a degree in my field

*I've never won an award before

*loads of posts on mygnrforum.com 

Thanks! 

In my minds eye you're like a character from a kitchen sink drama of the early 60s, you're ruining it, stop being successful, you're a good honest hardworking northern lass that works in a chip shop and dreams of a better life, your boyfriend is Terry the Mod who got you pregnant, much to the consternation of your lathe-working father and snobbish housewife mother who think he's a lout but you love him, after a rough first year living together in a two up/two down that yous can scarcely afford your relationship is on the skids however one night your mate Beryl rushes into the chip shop to tell you that Terrys in hospital after having smashed his Lambretta into the number 10 bus after a night on the ale and when you rush to his side to see him in that sterile NHS hospital bed you realise how much you truly love him and you dutifully help him during his rehabilitation and then yous both live happily ever after, the end.  Stick to that story and we'll get along just fine.

P.S. voted ;)

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 3

@Len Cnut  When I'm mega successful (which doesn't really happen for graphic designers) I'll hire you to ghostwrite my autobiography. Everyone would prefer the rags-to-Waitrose story than the truth.

Thank you voting. That's one step closer to your advance on the book. 

P.s. I've worked in two chip shops. 

Edited by Gracii Guns

15 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

I'll keep this short. I'm a nominee for a business award. Now me and Trump have one thing in common, we're both campaigning for votes.

Please do the right thing and vote for me here. I'm the one called Grace. :lol: 

I'm one of only a handful of nominees, so am in with a real chance of winning this. 

Thanks so much. Did I say how much I love you all?! 

https://www.womenmean.business/wmb-awards/business-innovation-vote/

Done! Now run for PM :P

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...