The UFO thread

Basic_GnR_Fan

8 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

So in short, "We saw some stuff and we don't know what it was". That's a daily occurrence. 

Where's the evidence for alien spacecrafts on earth? Wasn't there this fellow who claimed materials had been collected that suggested extraterrestrial origins? This report is really not saying anything we didn't know from before.

I think the first thing to keep in mind is this has been called a preliminary report. It wasn't an exhaustive report of everything the government knows. They only looked at 144 cases and the oldest is in 2004. I think the implication is they didn't review any potential materials in possession of various agencies. But there is a classified version of the report that is much longer, so I can't say what is all in there.

Also, 80 of these incidents they looked at were picked up by multiple sensors and by eyewitnesses, and in only one case in the 144 could they reasonably come up with an explanation. This is the exact opposite of Project Blue Book, where they said they had an explanation for 90-95% of the cases they looked at. I think the momentum for this keeps up and they'll formalize the UAP Task Force and continue to study this.

Debunkers like Mick West were saying they had explanations for each case that had been made public, I think they lose some clout after this report.

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 2:08 AM, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Here is a fun analysis done by some (I assume) armchair physicists. A theory of how UAP/UFO's (if they are doing what they appeared to be doing in incidents like the Nimitz) could work without breaking the laws of physics.

https://www.uaptheory.com/

This was some of the coolest shit I've read in a while.

EDIT: after doing some research, it turns out this was written by just one guy (nothing about his background) who also claims he's a reincarnated ET here to help humanity, so that kinda sucks

Edited by Jakey Styley

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Saw the add for that show. Any good? 

Yeah, I'm only halfway into it, but I'm hearing about stuff I didn't know about before, so that's interesting. But I'm no expert who is familiar with most UFO stories from the last 70 years. If you are, then this might not bring anything new to the table. At least, that's some of the criticism I read on IMDB.

Edited by EvanG
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 10:18 AM, SoulMonster said:

Have the aliens stopped making crop circles? I haven't heard of any new ones in years. 

From what I can tell no one takes those too seriously, even UFO buffs. They probably happen but no one cares anymore. All the focus has been on the military encounters, just for the fact that those are the ones that you can reasonably assert that the video or pictures haven't been photoshopped, and fighter jet pilots tend to have more credibility than a store clerk in Nebraska lol.

Started thinking last night about space in general, life on earth, and aliens, and where we all come from etc.....

I don't believe in a God, I believe in science and the big bang and all that jazz..... but what caused the big bang? If atoms or whatever collided to cause this explosion, then where did those atoms come from?

If they were just drifting about in space and collided to cause life on earth I can accept that, but where did the atoms come from, or even the blackness of space for that matter?

Whether it was God or we're part of a massive simulation or whatever, either way I always go back to "Where did that come from?"

If there is a God, how the fuck did he just magic himself into existence one day and invent billions of miles of space with the occasional life supporting planet........? For God to exist surely he had to be born, so he must have parents..... where the fuck did they come from? If we're just part of a simulation on a super computer then who created the computer...... argghhhh!

Times like this I wish I still smoked pot :rofl-lol:

20 hours ago, willl said:

Started thinking last night about space in general, life on earth, and aliens, and where we all come from etc.....

I don't believe in a God, I believe in science and the big bang and all that jazz..... but what caused the big bang? If atoms or whatever collided to cause this explosion, then where did those atoms come from?

If they were just drifting about in space and collided to cause life on earth I can accept that, but where did the atoms come from, or even the blackness of space for that matter?

Whether it was God or we're part of a massive simulation or whatever, either way I always go back to "Where did that come from?"

If there is a God, how the fuck did he just magic himself into existence one day and invent billions of miles of space with the occasional life supporting planet........? For God to exist surely he had to be born, so he must have parents..... where the fuck did they come from? If we're just part of a simulation on a super computer then who created the computer...... argghhhh!

Times like this I wish I still smoked pot :rofl-lol:

Science itself isn't a belief system and religious people can be just as scientific as anyone else...the big bang was hypothesized by a Catholic Priest. Mind blown right!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

the big bang was hypothesized by a Catholic Priest. Mind blown right!

I'd never heard that, that's pretty cool :) I wish I was clever enough to understand more about the origins of space, time, life etc but whenever I do read up on it or watch a Youtube video I quickly get confused :rofl-lol:

For me it's mostly just the occasional passing thought, it must be infuriating to those who study this kind of thing for a career knowing that they'll more than likely never find the answers they're looking for (whether thats "Where do we come from?", "Are their aliens?" or "Is their a God?" etc)

I think it's really interesting when Senators talk like this. Keep in mind they have access to videos, data, and testimony the public hasn't heard yet. He describes craft moving in ways that dumbfounds him and he can't imagine any government having this technology. This isn't a smoking gun by any means, just really interesting given the type of person talking like this.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/17/this-is-urgent-bipartisan-proposal-for-ufo-office-pushes-new-boundaries-522845

‘This is urgent’: Bipartisan proposal for UFO office pushes new boundaries

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand says in an exclusive interview she is concerned about the impact of encounters on military personnel.

• 1 year later...

so we all know UFOs are real, intelligently controlled, and not human, right?

At this point i feel that's like saying fire is hot, it's just obvious. Are they aliens from another planet? That's not clear. No idea what they are or where they are from, but it's a real thing and holy shit wtf amirite?

On 1/15/2023 at 2:41 PM, Jackie Moon said:

so we all know UFOs are real, intelligently controlled, and not human, right?

At this point i feel that's like saying fire is hot, it's just obvious. Are they aliens from another planet? That's not clear. No idea what they are or where they are from, but it's a real thing and holy shit wtf amirite?

We’re all aliens. We’re just extensions of their intelligence, hive mind. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

We’re all aliens. We’re just extensions of their intelligence, hive mind. 

"god created man to his image"

this is an obvious clue, that we were created, or altered, to resemble the alien race more closely.

people's skull is evolving more towards the characteristic "grey alien" head. Our foreheads are becoming longer, our chins smaller, our posture longer and thinner.

our soul is "software", downloaded to our bodies. our bodies act as temporary vessels to our soul, which goes back to the alien dimension after we die, full of experiences from earth. The soul is therefore, a means to download information, but also a means to upload new information.

Still say if there are aliens visiting earth it's to make sure we can't get to them. 

They come every once and a while to see if the earth has learned anything about getting along, but since we're not, I doubt they would show themselves unless it is to destroy us.

Would you want to go to another planet if it were like earth and human beings? I wouldn't. It sucks I have to live here now.

I bet if aliens have been coming here for thousands of years, they must fly buy and shake their heads at the mess we have made of ourselves.

On 1/17/2023 at 6:06 AM, action said:

this is an obvious clue, that we were created, or altered, to resemble the alien race more closely.

people's skull is evolving more towards the characteristic "grey alien" head. Our foreheads are becoming longer, our chins smaller, our posture longer and thinner.

our soul is "software", downloaded to our bodies. our bodies act as temporary vessels to our soul, which goes back to the alien dimension after we die, full of experiences from earth. The soul is therefore, a means to download information, but also a means to upload new information.

or, are they us in the future, adapted to whatever is coming for us?

idk but i think it's at least worth considering with climate change maybe this is how we adapt, down the road we look like them, and they're coming back to watch / warn us. Okay unlikely but it's an option.

They are real and they are here, that's without doubt. Are they from another planet? Are they from another dimension? are they time travelers? I think it's one of the three but who the fuck knows.

I think the whole underwater UFO thing is key to this, that may fit in with the above 3 options but the whole underwater thing is real and like i said i think it's probably a big puzzle piece.

• Like 1

I was super into ufos as a kid, up until age 12 or so, then i thought wait a minute, this is all bullshit and i entirely wrote it off for 20 years.

Then the 2017 new york times article dropped and i was like holy shit okay, the US government is actually still looking at this, huh.

Then looked into the David Fravor tic tac story and that convinced me ufos are real and intelligently controlled. captured on radar, witnessed by at least 4 people, captured on FLIR, disappeared and reappeared at the cap point, which shows intelligence.

so holy shit, these things are real. but what are they?

at that point i wasn't sold aliens are real, ufos are real but are they aliens?

When i found out about the ariel school incident in zimbabwe i became convinced aliens are real. still not sure if they're from another planet or another dimension or time or whatever, but they're real. I challenge anybody to watch those kids talk in 1994, and today all these years later, and tell me they're full of shit. They're not full of shit, what they said happened, happened. There is no way those people are lying.

Again i thought this was all bullshit but I was wrong. It's outrageously insane but it's real. There is a lot of push back on this, religion is a big part of it. God created us and noah built an ark and aliens cant be real because we're special. That's a problem in society but especially in governments, lots of people don't want to hear this. I think the other push back is just vulnerability, not wanting it to be real because it could be bad news bears for us. That i definitely get but most accounts suggest they're concerned for our well being, lots of warnings about what we're doing to the environment, wanting us to change our ways, which obviously rings true.

for anybody new to this i highly recommend James Fox The Phenomenon and Randall Nickerson Ariel Phenomenon.

I'm going to upload the clip on Ariel from The Phenomenon to wetransfer so you can see it.. like i said, i dare anybody to watch this and tell me these kids, now adults, are full of shit.

okay here is the link. i promise this isn''t just a clip of me rubbing a piece of rabbit fur on my dick. Although if that's interesting to you please dm me

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4e9c6bf0a4839c4f4ea643264057289d20230119010955/d70ef56cfed0c2c060df753a6d513c7d20230119011305/590257?trk=TRN_TDL_01&utm_campaign=TRN_TDL_01&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sendgrid

On 1/17/2023 at 2:06 AM, action said:

"god created man to his image"

Man I don’t know, I was joking with my post. It’s something I thought on acid back in the 90s. 

4 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Man I don’t know, I was joking with my post. It’s something I thought on acid back in the 90s. 

haha yeah, i think speaking in absolutes on this topic is problematic, except they are real and it's something. beyond that, nobody knows. anybody who says they know what they are, or what it is, is suspect. like religion. the only correct answer is idk. Whatever this is *points around* its magic. it's amazing. You start telling me about virgin mary and arks and shit, nah. nobody understands this, anybody who tells you they do is full of shit.

it's a big pile of who the fuck knows. we're all guessing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Moon said:

haha yeah, i think speaking in absolutes on this topic is problematic, except they are real and it's something. beyond that, nobody knows. anybody who says they know what they are, or what it is, is suspect. like religion. the only correct answer is idk. Whatever this is *points around* its magic. it's amazing. You start telling me about virgin mary and arks and shit, nah. nobody understands this, anybody who tells you they do is full of shit.

it's a big pile of who the fuck knows. we're all guessing.

I came to the conclusion long ago that we’re not supposed to know. The only people who know are the dead. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

I came to the conclusion long ago that we’re not supposed to know. The only people who know are the dead. 

you sir, or mam, are correct!

I do believe in the afterlife, I have no personal experience but family experience that convinced me the afterlife is real. It's a long story, i can tell it, but the end point is there is something after this.

and that makes sense, again, *points around* this is insane and magical. It's wild.

While we're here, it's hard to really understand what it is, how it works, what it means. It's like a cat trying to learn french. It's just not in the cards. I do think we get enough glimpses to come to some conclusions, but there is a whole lot of fill in the blanks going on. So anybody who is speaking in absolutes, wanting to have the answers, they're either trying to comfort their own anxiety or they're trying to start a fuck cult.

I have the answers! join me. and btw i need to fuck your wife. it's just part of the process don't worry about it.

Edited by Jackie Moon

I think also people are shit at living with uncertainty. They like to have stories and data to back things up. Its ok we don’t know somethings until the next world. I read a lot bollocks in my teens, Pythagoras and the transmigration of the soul, that kinda rubbish and I came to the following conclusion after all my reading of that kinda bollocks: We are energy and energy never dies, it changes form, we live our lives and we were good or bad or both, but whatever accumulated  energy is in your body when you die is the energy source you return to. Plus Minus, positive negative. Some say heaven and hell. I don’t know. I read enough to say who fucking knows. 

• Like 2