Guns N’ Roses Headlining Voodoo Fest in New Orleans

49 minutes ago, Amir said:

Glitch Mob are still around? I forgot all about them, really liked Drink the Sea back when that came out in <looks in Apple Music>... 2010??? Time flies.

I have a friend who loooooooooooooves Glitch Mob. I had no idea they were still a thing either. 

1 hour ago, andrew032302 said:

If I’m being honest, it’s not a really bad lineup. There’s about 2-3 names on every line that I would like to see except for the last three lines. The only head scratcher is Beck headlining.

Beck actually puts on a tremendous show. He headlined Riot Fest in Chicago last year and I stuck around just 'cause he was the last act playing. I was impressed with the performance. So those going to this fest, if it doesn't conflict with GNR, I highly recommend checking out Beck.

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

And people were complaining about the Austin City Limits lineup :lol:

Bro, what? This is a good lineup, particularly with headliners. Beck, GNR, Bassnectar and Post Malone! I'd rather be at this fest than Louder Than Life. But LTL is closer and I already have my tickets. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, default_ said:

Aside GNR i dont know any of these artists. Im kind of feeling old right now.

I'm old as well. I know the top three, but below that I have no clue. Heck, I've only heard of Post Malone and don't know anything about him (or is it a 'them'?).

I suppose 47 means I'm done haha.

• Haha 1

It's understandable. It's common these days that main stream festivals tend to cater to EDM style music or fans who prefer the cool hip artist at the time. 

I would like to attend and add this to my GNR tour, but reading the comments on the festivals facebook page, explains alot about todays main stream music festivals. People complain about the line ups but it's not because of the quality of the live performance, it's more based on the fact the popular "it artists" like Billie Eilish, Childish Gambino and Tame Impala aren't playing so they cannot instagram or tweet that they are at Voodoo to their friends, and the cool named artists that are there. 

Basically amongst that demographic an instagram post or a tweet  from a festival with a mention of GNR is not a cool and hip thing. 

Would rather attend as I am doing Louder Than Life and Exit 111 as there will be more like minded people attending. 

Edited by kiwiguns

15 hours ago, Drakestar said:

I'm old as well. I know the top three, but below that I have no clue. Heck, I've only heard of Post Malone and don't know anything about him (or is it a 'them'?).

I suppose 47 means I'm done haha.

15 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

You've seriously never heard of Beck or Post Malone?

Nop, sorry. I just searched post malone on google and found a cringe performance of Aerosmith with him. God forbid.

I searched for "Beck" too cause I tought it might be the real Beck, the one I know but nah, thats just a little band playing their little songs.

51 minutes ago, default_ said:

I searched for "Beck" too cause I tought it might be the real Beck, the one I know but nah, thats just a little band playing their little songs.

:question:

Surely this is the one and only Beck?