Guns N’ Roses Headlining Voodoo Fest in New Orleans

2 hours ago, andrew032302 said:

Post Malone is actually a great performer believe it or not. He has good energy, great production, and catchy songs.

I wanted nothing to do with him at first and then he won me over with his performance on an Elvis tribute special. I like him.......better now. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, default_ said:

I searched for "Beck" too cause I tought it might be the real Beck, the one I know but nah, thats just a little band playing their little songs.

Little band playing their little songs? LOL. I'm not even a big fan of Beck or anything, but you're trying to marginalize him by calling him "little" because you've never heard of him. Google search "Beck" and tell me the first thing that comes up. The first SEVERAL hits. Sure as hell isn't Jeff Beck (which isn't to besmirch Jeff either).

Beck had some of the biggest hits of the '90s. Not sure what rock you're living under or if you're just trolling.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Little band playing their little songs? LOL. I'm not even a big fan of Beck or anything, but you're trying to marginalize him by calling him "little" because you've never heard of him. Google search "Beck" and tell me the first thing that comes up. The first SEVERAL hits. Sure as hell isn't Jeff Beck (which isn't to besmirch Jeff either).

Beck had some of the biggest hits of the '90s. Not sure what rock you're living under or if you're just trolling.

Gotta be trolling. Beck is still pretty big. He won album of the year with Morning Phase (one of his latest albums) within the last decade or so too. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I don't like his generalization that people over a certain age are there for GnR and under that age are there for Post Malone. There could be both.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I don't like his generalization that people over a certain age are there for GnR and under that age are there for Post Malone. There could be both.

Yeah. When I saw this lineup, I was pumped for both. I'm a HUGE fan of GNR and a fan of Post Malone. Would love to go to this fest (and still might).

12 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Sorry @RussTCB I didn't get it because its a NuPun, I'm strictly old puns :slash::axl92:

Wait. I just realized that I think you thougth I was referring to Better by GN'R. See below.

11 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Me too, lol, I was too embarrassed to say I didn't get it.

This is what the "...better now" pun was based on lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Denzel Curry is a must see:

his own songs are bangers too. This is somehow the slowest song on his album lol

This.

For ACL, he’s only playing weekend 2 so guess who’s going Weekend 2 this year.

Edited by andrew032302

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Wait. I just realized that I think you thougth I was referring to Better by GN'R. See below.

This is what the "...better now" pun was based on lol:

woah! That's way too modern for an old bird like me 🤣 

Damn young 'uns and their modern music 🤣

• Haha 2

Long time viewer of this forum (like daily), but rarely if ever comment... not sure why. 

But....

As a guy from New Orleans...Voodoo Fest is typically a very good festival.   Obviously not as large as Jazzfest, but definitely one of my favs to go to

• Like 1

• 1 month later...