Marvel fatigue anyone

I hate to be that guy, but I got Marvel fatigue after the second Iron Man movie. I've seen some of the bigger ones sense, and they have all been enjoyable, but they all follow a similar plot formula.  It's almost like watching an episode of Power Rangers.

I prefer DC, which is darker, but they take risks. As a result, there are some AMAZING DC movies, and a few duds as well. 

Edited by Sweersa
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

I recently went back and watched a few I hadn't seen in a while. Iron Man 3 was better than I remembered. I used to rank it low, around The Incredible Hulk and first Captain America.

I used to dislike the first Captain America but just the other day I watched it again for the first time since seeing it in the theaters a decade ago, and I actually like it a lot better now.

On 3/13/2021 at 7:17 AM, rocknroll41 said:

I used to dislike the first Captain America but just the other day I watched it again for the first time since seeing it in the theaters a decade ago, and I actually like it a lot better now.

Well Iron Man 3 changed for me. Maybe I should give Captain America another go.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I liked the finale as well, however it left me feeling a bit underwhelmed. Same goes for wandavision thoroughly enjoyed that show and than the finale comes and it feels all so super rushed and frantic. Marvel still has some work to do when it comes to doing proper pacing for their tv show finales in my opinion. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So over Marvel or whatever the other ones are.

I am looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy 3. I do love those characters especially Grout and Rocket.

But tried watching WW 1984. Boring.

Don't care about Black Widow. Isn't she dead?

I would like to watch Loki, but I don't have Disney +

Anyway, wish someone would come up with some new movies. It's the same shit.

• 5 weeks later...