NITLT 8 New dates Announced

Guns N’ Roses is bringing their outrageously successful Not In This Lifetime Tour back to the U.S this fall – and for the first time in 2019. With fans hungry for more GNR, today the band revealed eight new dates across the United States, kicking off September 25th in Charlotte, NC. The shows include two back-to-back nights on Friday, November 1st and Saturday, November 2nd in Las Vegas at the legendary Colosseum at Caesars Palace, their most intimate venue since the 2017 performance at The Apollo Theater.

ab.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Said it before. Will this tour ever end? 

Axl: "Not in this lifetime..." 

They gotta bring new music now. 

They actually don't, not as long as people keep showing up for shows.  It really is the only voice of protest that fans have. 

Market forces have a way of changing behavior, for better or worse

I am really considering going to one of the Vegas shows but I am not sure yet. I am already going to two festivals this summer. I already can hear my wife asking how many times are you going to pay to see the same show :lol: Sad thing is that I know she is right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

A fan who spoke to Frank at Duff’s LA show a few days ago says he told him they’ll be back in the UK next year. He said  Scotland will get a show this time. 

Sounds like NITL is indeed continuing on, then. I hope we at least get a little something to go along with it, like we did last year with the Locked N’ Loaded box set. I’ll take anything at this point! Acoustic EP, Covers EP, etc.

on that thought, it might actually better benefit the band to just continue on with the nostalgia tour thing until their retirement, and just release little bits and pieces of new music here and there, rather than a full new album with press, music videos, etc. they probably know just as well as anyone else does that “the first REAL GnR album since 1991” would never be able to live up to the hype, no matter what direction they’d theoretically take with it.

The more I think about it the more likely I am to sit it out. The 2017 show I saw was good but Axl was definitely weaker than he was in 2016. He has sounded worse since. That combined with It still 100% still being NITL make it an easy pass for me.