NITLT 8 New dates Announced

1 hour ago, Its Tino said:

My guess is because American interest will wain faster. 

I appreciate your frustrations. If possible, pick a US date and make a holiday out of it!

Tempted at Florida due to relative ease of travel from the UK, but after catching five shows already I may wait. Especially if we do get UK stuff next year as stated in this thread.

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

One day the band one be around anymore and people will say “Damn, I wish I could see Guns live again.”

Until then, I’m going to enjoy what’s given to me and whatever comes with it.

See you in Charlotte and Vegas.

This! x1000000000000000000

2 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I feel like we said this before they returned for another leg in 2018 too...

To be fair, the 2018 shows were timed with the release of the rarities box set and therefore SOYL was added to the set (as was Slither, for shits and giggles). Also, it made sense for them to still be doing NITL at that point cause they hadn’t had a chance to swing around Europe and Asia a second time yet (they coulda swung around Australia a second time too during that run but didn’t for some strange reason).

Hopefully they let Adler join them for the Vegas shows since they'll be right in his backyard. If nothing else, that would at least be a couple songs that wouldn't sound like pure shit with Thunderstinker behind the kit.

Thats probably the closest we will get to "good" out of this leg of the tour.

Edited by todreamofwolves
  • Like 1

I will say the Venue in Vegas is great-there are no bad seats, IMO-it holds 4,000, so I would not stress out about trying to get something closer for more money. The stage itself is massive btw.  Most venues in Vegas are that way, and people pay more for a closer seat when it's not necessary-a lesson I learned.

2 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Hope you two and that 1 other bloke enjoy that.

Everyone else will be thinking " I wish that fat ginger cunt did one last record "

Don't get it twisted, every one of us want a new album. The difference between us is that I don't get all worked up over it. Perhaps its because I am a lot younger (presumably) than most members here, but I am just thankful for any chance to see GN'R. I can think of too many incredible artists who I love but I will never get the chance to see. 

All we are saying is, enjoy them while they are here guys! Because someday they won't be. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, todreamofwolves said:

Hopefully they let Adler join them for the Vegas shows since they'll be right in his backyard. If nothing else, that would at least be a couple songs that wouldn't sound like pure shit with Thunderstinker behind the kit.

Thats probably the closest we will get to "good" out of this leg of the tour.

Adler lives in Vegas now??

They're doing a bunch of festivals that are all like a week apart from each other, so of course they added more shows to fill in the gaps. It wouldn't make sense not to. They're just going where the routing is most convenient so unfortunately I do not expect them to add any shows in the northeast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

No clue really. Vegas residencies can be a really odd thing. Most acts that play Caesars charge roughly $250 for floor / close to stage and about half that for balcony. I could see GN'R asking double what the average act does in that same room. So at a wild guess, I'm gonna say $400 for floor & close to stage, $200 for balcony.

Well if you end up being right, then idk if I'll be able to do it. Especially since I want to go both nights.

27 minutes ago, ramsey said:

According to Caesars' site tickets will start at $149 for the Vegas shows. Told there is not a bad seat in the house. 

Edit: https://www.caesars.com/caesars-palace/shows/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour

24 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Well if you end up being right, then idk if I'll be able to do it. Especially since I want to go both nights.

Yeah, according to that post above I would be WAY off with what I expected. I'm still not going to change my Vegas plans around to make the show happen but that's FAR more reasonable on price then I was expecting!

2 hours ago, History2010 said:

Don't get it twisted, every one of us want a new album. The difference between us is that I don't get all worked up over it. Perhaps its because I am a lot younger (presumably) than most members here, but I am just thankful for any chance to see GN'R. I can think of too many incredible artists who I love but I will never get the chance to see. 

All we are saying is, enjoy them while they are here guys! Because someday they won't be. 

I'm old and I feel the same way :lol:

I would love new music, but I could never complain because they're doing shows.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, ramsey said:

According to Caesars' site tickets will start at $149 for the Vegas shows. Told there is not a bad seat in the house. 

Edit: https://www.caesars.com/caesars-palace/shows/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour

In my not so humble opinion, Get Ready for standard price tickets ranging from $499-$149...but good luck buying them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see most available tickets to be either VIP packages or Ticketmaster Platinum tickets in the range of $800-$900-$1200 each.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

9 minutes ago, ramsey said:

Exactly. I do not understand how people are bummed they're touring. It's the greatest thing that's ever happened as far as I am concerned.  

I think the reason fans appear to be 'bummed' is because they're seeing just how full of shit this band actually is given that they keep mentioning some pretend album like it's their main priority. They should just be honest with the fans and say something like, "Look, we're old, lazy, and lack creativity. Plus, one of our primary songwriters isn't even in the band anymore. So instead of bullshitting you about some album that we never interned to write, we're just going to tour our greatest hit repeatedly and take your money every chance you give us."

• Like 2

I'm no expert but it seems theyre completely oversaturating the market. 4 year tour hitting major A markets 2-3 times, B markets up to 2 times, and now C and D markets in smaller arenas. Their draw will get smaller the more they do this. 

If stopped in 2017, recharged and did an album (lol) in the mean time, and came back in 2020/2021 they could have probably done another stadium run.  Same strategy worked for AC/DC and Metallica. Now they are touring like almost any other nostalgia act- KISS, Aerosmith, Eagles, etc. Arenas at $$$ are the max with that strategy 

They dont care I guess. Money is money :shrugs:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1