Duff going on Jasta Show podcast soon

I am listening to the Doc Coyle episode of the Jasta Show podcast and Jamey announced that a Duff episode is coming soon.  Duff was on the Jasta Show before the reunion was announced and it was an interesting discussion.  I'll post here when its up for download.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Danny said:

I wonder how new woke Duff feels about appearing on GAS when they are getting so much shit for booking Louis CK at Skankfest last weekend.

Dude that whole situation is ridiculous.  Did you see Brooklyn Bazaar's 'apology'?  I love that venue, I've gone to shows there and had fun but that apology was so completely unnecessary.  No one locked the doors and forced people to listen to his set.  Are people that fragile that they can't make their own decisions anymore?  

13 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Dude that whole situation is ridiculous.  Did you see Brooklyn Bazaar's 'apology'?  I love that venue, I've gone to shows there and had fun but that apology was so completely unnecessary.  No one locked the doors and forced people to listen to his set.  Are people that fragile that they can't make their own decisions anymore?  

The whole thing is ridiculous.  Gomez and crew have built something so great in such a short period of time.  

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It's almost like we need a one topic to post all Duff interviews. Just bump that one topic with links to the latest interview and call it something like "The Duff Said The Same Thing Again Thread" 

When it's posted I'll do that.  :headbang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

It's almost like we need a one topic to post all Duff interviews. Just bump that one topic with links to the latest interview and call it something like "The Duff Said The Same Thing Again Thread" 

Speaking of new threads, we need one started up for the 2019 shows/festivals in the sub-section. :D