Guns N' Roses playing Lollapalooza 2020 in Brasil

2 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

do you think UYI tour would gross less

Of course. The "Threeunion" is not a big deal anymore.
Even if they'd bring me Adler and/ or Izzy, the masses have seen this show.
They need (a good) new album to do it again.

7 hours ago, jamillos said:

It’s just some 15 dates over a month or so, I don’t expect any major changes. All they have to do is shuffle the playlist around a bit and maybe add something "new" from the past like they did with SOYL. One new tune would blow up the roof though. 
And then, off to the studio! Although maybe not before the Christmas; and January is generally a slow start anyway, so maybe beginning February? 

They're rumored to be going back on the road in March or so though, so it might be delayed even more.

On 6/28/2019 at 10:23 AM, Sydney Fan said:

I cant see them doing another US run next year with the same setlist and inder nitl name. I think they have exhausted the US market to do another US tour and playing the same setlist. If they want to continue playing arenas and stadiums in the US they need new music, or a setlist revamp.

This is just not true. All they need is a little time between US legs. People want to hear the hits. We're the minority. 

• Like 1

This is the first time I'm hearing the Niven Izzy rumor. I don't buy it. I do think Izzy can and probably will eventually randomly show up to jam just like he used to. But I don't think the market is that different for "classic reunion" vs nitl "reunion." Most people just know Axl and Slash, and that's enough for them. No one who missed the last round of shows is suddenly gonna run to the box office (figuratively since we buy tix online now) screaming "OMG IZZY IS BACK." No disrespect to Izzy at all. I'd love to see him live someday. But again, we're the minority here. We're on a GNR fan board for god's sake.

• Like 2

On 11. 07. 2019. at 1:59 PM, El Guapo said:

Of course. The "Threeunion" is not a big deal anymore.
Even if they'd bring me Adler and/ or Izzy, the masses have seen this show.
They need (a good) new album to do it again.

Threeunion has ran its course.

New album? Not happening.  At least not in this line up.

Slash doesn't have the will to go through the creative part and pushing Axl by himself.  Duff really doesn't care as long as $.

Which leaves it to Izzy coming and releasing the infamous '96 album where everything seems to be done and the lyrics have to be stitched up. That, I believe Axl could do.  Plus, considering Iz/Slash/Duff relations to Matt - would leave out Frank.

Another point speaking in that direction is the fact the managment came to pick up the reels with the blink of an eye rom that era.

With those reels, Izzy has the leverage in his hand.

Plus,  after each tour ended, Ax kept the interest with line up change, no new record.

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I'm sure if they're playing that festival they will book other dates around that next spring, so it would be another leg.

See that’s why I said I hope not. And it is just a speculation anyway. If they mean it – and I see no reason to doubt it – they’ll get to it. 
Or, at least (I can’t help myself here), they’ll start looking very seriously at what they can do in this regard... :D

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2019 at 8:12 AM, shotsfired cro said:

Threeunion has ran its course.

New album? Not happening.  At least not in this line up.

Slash doesn't have the will to go through the creative part and pushing Axl by himself.  Duff really doesn't care as long as $.

Which leaves it to Izzy coming and releasing the infamous '96 album where everything seems to be done and the lyrics have to be stitched up. That, I believe Axl could do.  Plus, considering Iz/Slash/Duff relations to Matt - would leave out Frank.

Another point speaking in that direction is the fact the managment came to pick up the reels with the blink of an eye rom that era.

With those reels, Izzy has the leverage in his hand.

Plus,  after each tour ended, Ax kept the interest with line up change, no new record.

Your satisfaction lies in your illusions...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Lecae said:

10/10/19. 👀🚨@gunsnroses-Line Up -  #Lolla2020 🇦🇷🇨🇱🇧🇷 #FEP2020 🇨🇴 
@lollapaloozaar @lollapaloozacl @LollapaloozaBr @festereopicnic🚨

I hope you've got a better source than the ridiculously fake ad that went up today. 

If not, good luck with that Beatles reunion that's on the same list. 

• Haha 2