Guns N' Roses playing Lollapalooza 2020 in Brasil

1 hour ago, Rickodez said:

Are you sure the broadcast isn't part of Lolla's contract too? I remember Robert Plant and Metallica were broadcasted, don't know about other years or artists.

Well, there might be some sort of contract with Lolla, but for RIR it is different, if the artist reject the broadcast, it's a deal breaker, they won't sign him.

53 minutes ago, jamillos said:

The stuff in bold. That's what it's all about. That... is the Alfa and Omega. : D

If they are touring and not working on new material (which I don’t believe), it’s because they want to. Staying away from the road won’t make them work on new material if they don’t want to.

Maybe they are working on new ideas while they are touring and then when they come back to LA they will record them. There’s no way of knowing how the process is with Axl these days, but Slash and Duff are always writing while on tour.

In the end of the day it’s up to them, how they prefer to do things. And they do seem very interested in releasing new material, they just don’t want to give details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry if it’s in here, but what specific nights are GNR playing the shows in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Colombia?

They are listed first on all 4 posters, but the dates on some shows overlap (Chile + Argentina and Brazil + Colombia). 

Separately, anyone know which festival is better?

Are the VIP tix worth it? Do you get a better view?

2 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Sorry if it’s in here, but what specific nights are GNR playing the shows in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Colombia?

They are listed first on all 4 posters, but the dates on some shows overlap (Chile + Argentina and Brazil + Colombia). 

They didnt say which specific night each show is gonna be yet.

11 hours ago, jamillos said:

Of course it’s about Axl, but it’s not solely about Axl any more, that’s the thing. I was never saying I believe in some "soon" concept, but I believe if Slash says shit’s gonna happen, then shit’s gonna happen. It could be six months or it could be a year and a half, but I don’t think there will be another massive tour (continuation of NITL? or even Up Close and Personal now?) before a new record is released. I hope I’m making sense, as I’ve had a few...

We've mostly all had a few at this point A :) Let's wait and see!

5 hours ago, wreckless said:

Msl said new album is already done. They (re) recorded songs + new vocals in 2019. Fernando confirmed a new album is coming within 6 months.

So, i guess (and hope) these new tour dates will support a new album. 

LOL... There's a LOT of "insiders" claiming all sorts of things about forthcoming albums and EPs. 

Most of us are just locked into a "I'll he it when I see it" type stance. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

21 hours ago, nycgunner said:

Sorry if it’s in here, but what specific nights are GNR playing the show Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and  Colombia?

We had VIP tixs for Stockholm it was all we could get it was for my Bday you get Email too go too VIP temt before show too get your FREEBIES our Q was absolutely horrendous we got the front too get our wrist bands & NO FREE MERCH we was all totally gutted.

You get the option too enter Stadium few hours before anyone else too get the rails BUT as we all know you can enter normal time with everyone else & get rails.

The free merch makes it worth it but id never pay that ££££ again as we was just stood with everyone in the normal GC area.

20 hours ago, wreckless said:

Msl said new album is already done. They (re) recorded songs + new vocals in 2019. Fernando confirmed a new album is coming within 6 months.

When, while Slash and Duff were out on their respective tours? :lol: Does MSL even have any credibility anymore? I don't believe that they could be completely finished already.

On 12.10.2019 at 10:27 AM, wreckless said:

Lol anyone could have guessed that information about the album and have a good chance of being right at this point. Good job at putting 1+1 together, msl.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:37 PM, nycgunner said:

I’ve been to a lot of lollapalooza’s editions here in Chile (my country), and one in Argentina, at least by my experience. The Chile version is a lot better in terms of organization, the lineups are basically the same for the three editions (the Colombia one is another festival, it has mostly the same artists that come to Lollapalooza). I’ve never bought the VIP tix, but you don’t get a better view with it, you just get stuff like merch or drinks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NicoGNR5 said:

I’ve been to a lot of lollapalooza’s editions here in Chile (my country), and one in Argentina, at least by my experience. The Chile version is a lot better in terms of organization, the lineups are basically the same for the three editions (the Colombia one is another festival, it has mostly the same artists that come to Lollapalooza). I’ve never bought the VIP tix, but you don’t get a better view with it, you just get stuff like merch or drinks.

Why is it that much better in terms of organization? (regarding Chile over Arg)

• 3 weeks later...