British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

The BBC is, 

- pro-EU

- pro-Environmental Nutters

- Pro LHSGSH rights 

- pro political correctness.

It is a sanitized load of Guardian-esque London-centric bollocks, and can no longer be considered impartial any more.

Don't misunderstand me, I have a lot of sentimental attachment to Auntie because of their historic programming most of all, documentaries such as The Great War (1964), as well as their commitment to Six Nations Rugby. But it is now impossible to consider their news broadcasting to be impartial. Look at Question Time? It is supposed to be a panel consisting of politicians derived from opposing sides of the spectrum, but during this Brexit debate usually consists of 4/5 remainers (the SNP person, the Lib Dem person, the Labour person and usually someone else). They do not even hide their biases now!! 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

So they are for the EU, the environment, equal rights to everybody, and normal decency? So still the voice of reason, in other words.

Only having been put through Soul's defamation filter could ''environmental nutters, LSHSGHD rights  and political correctness'' be rendered up as ''the environment, equal rights and normal decency''.

26 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Only having been put through Soul's defamation filter could ''environmental nutters, LSHSGHD rights  and political correctness'' be rendered up as ''the environment, equal rights and normal decency''.

I don't even think you have a genuine problem with environmentalism and equal rights for everybody. Sure, I would be surprised if you understood global warming at any level other than the purely superficial, but I doubt you are inherently opposed to doing something about it. You likely have a rudimentary understanding that the earth is good to have. And I don't think you are opposed to equal rights for gays and so on, either, as long as you are free to continue to make fun of them, it's not like it causes any big problems to you. So your problem really doesn't lie with the core of these issues, but your conflation of them and the tabloid representation of the people who fight them. Your vocal detest of environmentalism has nothing to do with actually protecting the earth and trying to prevent global warming, but with you despising a certain sliver of the environmental movement, the most radical environmentalists who tend to get all the attention in the tabloid newspapers you read. If it weren't for these people you would probably not have any issues with recycling, with separating your trash, with phasing out fossil fuel, etc. But since your detest is so strong you cannot separate these things in your mind, and you lack the capacity to understand that the tabloids present a caricature that isn't representative for the entirety movement, much less the majority.

The same with your anachronistic rejection of the LGBT movement. It probably has nothing to do with you actually wanting less rights for gays and so on than the heterosexual majority, but more with a detest for a certain type of people, either the modern, progressive middle class who support equal rights for everybody as the most natural thing in the world, or fringe groups within the LGBT movement who are regularly mocked in the tabloids.

As I have pointed out before, if it weren't for your disdain for this demographic -- I suppose you refer to it as the "middle class" -- you would probably not be as opposed to the EU, either. Or maybe its the other way around: it started with your hating the EU and then, by association, you would hate anyone supporting the EU and everything they stand for, especially this middle class who are so separated from you and your socioeconomic background, including the protection of the environment and allowing oppressed people to have their rights.

As for political correctness. Whenever someone cries out about something being PC, chances are they have just been called out for being jerks. People vehemently opposed to the culture of "political correctness" are most likely people who just can't stand other people telling them they are assholes. Times are changing and what was accepted before, of racism and harassment, isn't accepted and a large group of people, mostly men, simply have a hard time to adapt to this. Don't get me wrong, it is definitely being misused, but generally speaking, in the vast majority of cases, people complaining about "political correctness" are just assholes who can't get away with shit they used to get away with, or think they should get away with.

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The BBC is, 

- pro-EU

- pro-Environmental Nutters

- Pro LHSGSH rights 

- pro political correctness.

It is a sanitized load of Guardian-esque London-centric bollocks, and can no longer be considered impartial any more.

Don't misunderstand me, I have a lot of sentimental attachment to Auntie because of their historic programming most of all, documentaries such as The Great War (1964), as well as their commitment to Six Nations Rugby. But it is now impossible to consider their news broadcasting to be impartial. Look at Question Time? It is supposed to be a panel consisting of politicians derived from opposing sides of the spectrum, but during this Brexit debate usually consists of 4/5 remainers (the SNP person, the Lib Dem person, the Labour person and usually someone else). They do not even hide their biases now!! 

an intelligent man doesn't mind what the BBC is.

media, like the BBC, or in this case media that pretends to be of higher intellectual stature, has the task to brainwash the people who are, let we say.... not so very gifted with intellectuel capabilities.

if you are intelligent, if you have an understanding of the world, then I don't see the added value of watching television / BBC. if you still watch the BBC, it tells me you're still in your learning process. but then, you're using the wrong source to gather understanding. in fact, in stead of growing smarter while you watch the BBC, you're actually getting dumber.

I don't know if I'm smart or dumb, but one thing is sure: television networks like the BBC don't interest me one bit. if I want to know about the world, I prefer "first line sources", and not processed information. if I want to know about the 60s, I'll read a book written in the 60s. if I want to know about the first world war, I'll read a diary written during the first world war. and so on.

so it's all good. we don't have to mind the BBC even one bit

Don't misunderstand me, I have a lot of sentimental attachment to Auntie because of their historic programming most of all

I think this needs to be strongly considered when slagging off the BBC.  This thing, for years, I'm talking pre-telly here even with the radio, was like a window to the world for the British people.  I think people discount just how much our overall social concious and cultural awareness was informed by the BBC over the years, we weren't born with that shit.  Its difficult with things that have always been there cuz you kinda take them for granted and don't realise even like our basic literacy and communication skills are developed through that shit.  There are so many roads that lead to the arts too, I don't just mean like...y'know, the Bolshoi Ballet but...giving myself for an example, I got into theatre a great deal through the BBC, in an odd way, by just being into sitcoms and realising how those early sitcoms, in format, were almost like little half hour plays.  Then like actual plays that the Beeb used to put on, during and way before my time.  The amount of historical documentaries and such...or just pop culture, how many musicians or people in bands grew up on TOTP or Ready Steady Go.  Granted, the Beeb were quite traditional and did ban a lot of stuff but they were also part of a window to an entire cultural revolution going on in London.

We live in a (relatively) REALLY free society with a free press and a great education system and you can really take that shit for granted when busy going off on how fascist and dictatorial that shit allegedly is (not that you are Dies', I was just using your quote as a jump off point).  I don't doubt that bias exists or that things can be heavily slanted etc but at the same time, speaking of Question Time here, if they had a lefty liberal bias of such a high degree how do people like Nick Griffin even get on there? 

And y'know, for all the London-ccentric Guardianista lefty bias stuff the BBC also has the ability to satirize and send itself up and does often, there's entire shows out there you can point to that attack those very same aspects of it, that doesn't sound very fascist to me.  Quite frankly we don't know thing one about living in a truly dictatorial society where your media outlets are that grim.  I'll give you a for example, I was in Pakistan a whiles back right, I'm talking to people, watching their telly etc, the whole fucking thing is literally centred around domestic shit.  All of it, they've just recently, like in the last decade or so, got political TV shows that sort of take the government to task.  And their education system is frightening in its lack of cultural awareness of any other culture in the world.  I met people over there, BA graduates that didn't have like a basic geographical awareness of the rest of the world.  Like they didn't know Germany was a country or that Paris was a place in France.  I was like do you actually get taught geography?  They were like yeah a little tiny bit early on but there's not much of it and none of it sticks in your mind because what does it matter to you?  They have no real awareness of like, WW2 or WW1, they are taught as these little footnotes, what they are taught is like...y'know, Pakistan was created in 1947, we had this war and that war against India, we had such and such presidents and prime ministers...and thats about it, its frightening.  I wondered perhaps if this was some western arrogance on my part, thinking that they should all know about our history over here but fuck that, I done history at GCSE and A Level, they weren't teaching us about India, they were teaching us about Germany and Austria and Gandhi and all sorts. 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

I love Canadas Public Broadcaster. Radio and online especially. TV mostly for the comedy and drama shows, not the news, but I do love 'Power and Politics' too. And thats not only because Vassey gets even hotter when grilling conservatives :wub:

Some of the afternoon news shows on TV are ridiculous, non critical and ahistorical, but they are getting much better as we struggle for reconciliation. Unfortunately Id have to say that the CBC is partially to blame for the rise of Jordan Peterson - by way of their completely un-journalistic coverage and engagement with him. But by and large I can read the news items and get a jump on whats up on planet Earth and inform myself more fully with the various other outlets and journalists specializing on the various news items.

Actually for me the CBC is like a right of passage to many Canadians. Only incels, racists and some oil workers reject them. I used to turn the radio on at 10am to hear the arts and culture show. As I matured I started turning it on at 9am for the more adult oriented current events show. Then when I became an adult I started turning the radio on at 8am to hear the local news followed by world report. You see it made me a fully rounded human being who knows which brownie troupe is doing a bake sale in my neighbourhood and who also knows who leads the Peshmerga. And whenever I leave a visit with an elder in a care home I am always asked to turn on CBC tv for them. Its even what olds listen to as they drive to Tim Hortons.

Cant imagine life without the CBC.

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I don't doubt that bias exists or that things can be heavily slanted etc but at the same time, speaking of Question Time here, if they had a lefty liberal bias of such a high degree how do people like Nick Griffin even get on there? 

For responding to this I'll probably be labelled a BNP supporter by Multicultural Fascists, but Griffin was obviously set up, with all the panel and audience against him. A lot of what he was saying has materialised; or been revealed, as it was going on then; such as the child grooming epidemic.

There was only the BNP and a few politicians like Ann Cryer in Keighley warning about it then (early 2000s), while the 'nice liberals' have tried to ignore it all the way through, and are still supporting it today. Ann Cryer was on local TV this year, and said she thought it was just in Keighley, and not all over England as it's turned out. 

I wanted to study it at university, after my PhD, but it was blocked by the Head of Department, who was their man at the BBC, and revealed as I was leaving was in a relationship with his student/secretary - who wouldn't even enter into a discussion on Islam; I don't know if it was her decision, or advised by him, as the way things were... or were heading. 

The BBC still doesn't call it 'racist', and never cites it to create context when deploring an increase in white racism or 'racist chants' etc. I don't want that by the way, and wanted the UK to become a nice Scandi style country after defeating al-Quaeda/I.S.! Instead we've got mess after mess!!

I was a leftie liberal until then; liking black people's contribution to music (reggae, rave, Hendrix. Slash etc) and sport (football, boxing etc) and it was that and the out of control immigration and neglect/opposition-to of the white working-class by New Labour and the 'liberal left'; and total focus on 'white colour racism', while being anti-Semitic and supporting Islamist extremism; as has since been shown with Corbyn's time as Labour leader; and Meghan's race crusade while continuously being a hypocritical diva - now wearing leather and suede when supposed to be an animal rights advocate: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7615643/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-arrive-discussion-gender-equality-electric-car.html! The electric car and gender equality are good moves.

The Meghan's Wedding Show (Sunday Morning Live) will probably be raving about Kanye West's new 'Jesus is King' album tomorrow!

It has been good for us in some sports, but I don't think it's worth all the social negatives. 

17 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

now wearing leather and suede when supposed to be an animal rights advocate

Are you sure that its 'real' animal leather? I ask especially since the article you cited says this about her outfit:

"Meghan, wearing a red leather-look skirt and a red V-neck jumper, even cracked a joke about Harry accompanying her." 

For responding to this I'll probably be labelled a BNP supporter by Multicultural Fascists, but Griffin was obviously set up, with all the panel and audience against him. A lot of what he was saying has materialised; or been revealed, as it was going on then; such as the child grooming epidemic.

Surely a fascist BBC would do better to just not afford him the platform?  And as for the grooming gang thing it was obviously something Griffin was using to have a pop at pakis, as is their modus operandi when, if you look, the vast (and I do mean extremely vast) amount of pedophilia and child sex offences is done by white guys.  This is why Griffin and Tommy Robinson and all them guys aren't taken seriously, because anyone with half a braincell can work out exactly what they are doing, their slick little methods are so ham-fisted and obvious that you can smell em a mile off.

There was only the BNP and a few politicians like Ann Cryer in Keighley warning about it then (early 2000s), while the 'nice liberals' have tried to ignore it all the way through, and are still supporting it today. Ann Cryer was on local TV this year, and said she thought it was just in Keighley, and not all over England as it's turned out. 

Do you know why you know about grooming gangs and all that?  Because the awful evil fascist liberal media reported it to you, unless you were doing undercover work for social services. 

I was a leftie liberal until then; liking black people's contribution to music (reggae, rave, Hendrix. Slash etc) and sport (football, boxing etc)

You don't half say some funny things sometimes! :lol:

neglect/opposition-to of the white working-class

Now this is a real thing I think, I dunno about opposition to but neglect?  Yeah, I could get on-board with that.  And its always been there, its not something thats suddenly gotten worse now that there are blacks on the manor, have a look at the statistics regarding blacks and asian working classes in comparison to the white working classes, they ain't no better off nor are they getting this free  leg up in society that you seem to think they are, you're in the same rickety old ship and no ones helping it, regardless of skin colour.  See this is what it is, this is what people with race-ccentric politics (the honest hearted ones anyway, a lot of em just don't like darkies) always miss, this shit ain't about race, its about money and greed, you're working class right?  You're the bottom of the barrel and thats that.  There's money in your exploitation and that exploitation don't discriminate along racial lines, all it sees is little bits of paper with Her Majesty on em.  You're part of a system that is not defined to benefit you so if you're looking for a solution have a pop at the system, not the poor sods in the same (or worse) spot as you or the ultimately irrelevant side issue of the media because that does not really have a sizeable effect on the mechanics of the economic machinery that is the reason for your predicament.

The working classes in this country have had it fuckin' shite since WAY before there was a black or an asian knocking about.  Its almost like a street thing.  Look at the situation and go right whoose earning here, whoose benefiting?  Thats how you clock who the arseholes are.  Pop round Tower Hamlets, pop round all those fuckin' council estates up around the Westway, pop round the heavily black and asian manors and see how well the other side are getting on with their supposed leg up in society, its all bullshit man. 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, soon said:

Are you sure that its 'real' animal leather? I ask especially since the article you cited says this about her outfit:

"Meghan, wearing a red leather-look skirt and a red V-neck jumper, even cracked a joke about Harry accompanying her." 

She's worn leather before recently: https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7405974/meghan-markle-prince-harry-sussex-visit-outfit/

20 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Now I'm reluctant and wary to like such things; they tend to go hand in hand with things that are unethical anyway; such as multinational companies taking over the world. 

You are wary to like Slash because he somehow goes hand in hand with multinational companies taking over the world? This is way to early for me, I haven't started drinking yet.

14 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I had some friends 'of colour' too!

But now you've wised-up and stopped having them as friends? At least you are very transparent with your opinions and views.

2 hours ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

The Meghan's Wedding Show 

Your country is so weird regarding the Royal family. It's so different over here... the other day there was a docu on tv about the Dutch prince Constantijn and he lives a relatively ''normal'' life, is able to go to the supermarket on his own and stuff like that. I can't imagine it being that way for the British Royals... can you imagine prince Harry going grocery shopping? Or going anywhere at all without security? It's crazy in the UK.

British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed One day I hope to start a thread called Canada's Lefty Medias Multicultural Eco-Socialism Applied

First order of business will be creating a wildlife reserve to corral all the cultural dinosaurs. :lol: 

The Emmett Till & Jean Charles de Menezes Conservatory of White Dinos

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

Your country is so weird regarding the Royal family. It's so different over here... the other day there was a docu on tv about the Dutch prince Constantijn and he lives a relatively ''normal'' life, is able to go to the supermarket on his own and stuff like that. I can't imagine it being that way for the British Royals... can you imagine prince Harry going grocery shopping? Or going anywhere at all without security? It's crazy in the UK.

Because they haven't fully embraced modern times. 

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

There’s an Alf Garnett quote that’d fit like a glove here but I’m buggered if I can remember it, something about other royals, particularly European ones, not being proper royalty.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

There’s an Alf Garnett quote that’d fit like a glove here but I’m buggered if I can remember it, something about other royals, particularly European ones, not being proper royalty.

They are all Royals, it's just that the press in the UK is brutal. The Royals here get plenty of media coverage, but it's not a witch hunt and the press is for the most part respectful towards them and their private lives and therefore most members of the Royal family are able to have a somewhat normal life. I can't even read a news site without having to scroll through headlines about Meghan, Harry and whatever their names are.

7 minutes ago, EvanG said:

They are all Royals, it's just that the press in the UK is brutal. The Royals here get plenty of media coverage, but it's not a witch hunt and the press is for the most part respectful towards them and their private lives and therefore most members of the Royal family are able to have a somewhat normal life. I can't even read a news site without having to scroll through headlines about Meghan, Harry and whatever their names are.

Alf Garnett is a thoroughly risible character that spouted ill-concieved archaic and bigoted bollocks I should add :lol: