British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

6 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Pammie isn't a very good advert for Canada:

'Anderson claims she suffered sexual abuse as a child, a fact she revealed publicly in 2014. She said she was molested by a female babysitter from ages 6 to 10, raped by a 25-year-old man when she was age 12, and gang-raped by her boyfriend and six of his friends when she was 14.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Anderson

I'm sorry if the above sounds Blondist, but I may have been influenced by Stormzy getting away with throwing blonde wigs on the floor, and seeing that anti-white/blondism is never racist in any way.

Surviving sexual assault in no way diminishes someones worth, value, accomplishments or beauty. :facepalm:

• Confused 1
  • Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The user who was desperately looking for attention got it. Hopefully they'll learn how to post without insulting the staff during their week off. 

That's just because you feel it overshadows discrimination of lispians. But lithen up, thucker! It will always be socially acceptable to make fun of cottonmouths like you!

They're apologising to muslims in general because what she's done is referred to a finger gesture that is part of the muslim prayer, equivalent I guess to Catholics when they do the father son and hol

20 minutes ago, soon said:

Surviving sexual assault in no way diminishes someones worth, value, accomplishments or beauty. :facepalm:

I think you totally missed the gist, and maybe you should just stick to calling people racists. 

Pammie's accusations were in answer to your 'Canada moral high ground over Britain' of previous posts. 

The blondism was a parody of you chucking out 'racist' when desperate for an argument - often the last resort of charlatans, such as celebrities and 'influencers' with books to sell etc., especially retiring ones in the past, and latched onto by their followers; although it is probably growing now, thanks to all the publicity it gets, and big increases in immigrants - many of whom hate Britain!

I have no dislike of Pammie, and value her work for animal welfare, women, environment etc.

I wonder about some of her publicity seeking, and especially her relationship with Assange, but it just makes her look naive if anything negative. 

Just now, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I think you totally missed the gist, and maybe you should just stick to calling people racists. 

Pammie's accusations were in answer to your 'Canada moral high ground over Britain' of previous posts. 

The blondism was a parody of you chucking out 'racist' when desperate for an argument - often the last resort of charlatans, such as celebrities and 'influencers' with books to sell etc., especially retiring ones in the past, and latched onto by their followers; although it is probably growing now, thanks to all the publicity it gets, and big increases in immigrants - many of whom hate Britain!

I have no dislike of Pammie, and value her work for animal welfare, women, environment etc.

I wonder about some of her publicity seeking, and especially her relationship with Assange, but it just makes her look naive if anything negative. 

Hahaha. Sure dude.

• GNFNR 1

Football Black List now: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/sterling-named-on-football-black-list/ar-AAJC2RY?ocid=spartanntp

Young white English/British footballers seem a minority now in the Premier League, going from the EFL Cup 2nd/youth teams playing this week, so maybe they should start up a 'white list' or 'indigenous list' too!?

Samira Ahmed's case against BBC shows complexity of employment now, shows some of the inside of the corporation, and also inspires tributary issues, as well as different opinions in me. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/jeremy-vine-was-gifted-his-radio-2-job-samira-ahmed-tells-bbc-pay-dispute-tribunal/ar-AAJBD24?ocid=spartanntp

I prefer Newswatch to Points of View, being more 'serious', but agree with the BBC they are different programmes. 

Ahmed brings the case on gender, but it also has an unstated 'race' angle, with her putting herself against her 'white, male' colleague, Vine. 

It also shows there's no 'solidarity' amongst BBC workers, with Vine having his pay cut because of Ahmed's complaints. 

I didn't know she wrote the scripts before, and will bear that in mind when watching again.

Would I have chosen different issues to feature, and how to frame them? Probably!

On 29/10/2019 at 12:18 PM, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Stop being a racist and people won't have to call you on it. :shrugs: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Football Black List now: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/sterling-named-on-football-black-list/ar-AAJC2RY?ocid=spartanntp

Young white English/British footballers seem a minority now in the Premier League, going from the EFL Cup 2nd/youth teams playing this week, so maybe they should start up a 'white list' or 'indigenous list' too!?

This is the biggest load of bollocks ever! Why are you so insecure in your whiteness that you feel threatened by anything that benefits another ethnic group? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
7 hours ago, Dazey said:

This is the biggest load of bollocks ever! Why are you so insecure in your whiteness that you feel threatened by anything that benefits another ethnic group? 

Like Meghan, I tried to follow the culture set out for me, stiff upper lip and that, but felt it was bad for my mental health, so this is a bit of a release.

'The Duchess of Sussex opened up on how she “really tried” to adopt the “British sensibility of the stiff upper lip” in the bombshell ITV documentary aired on Sunday evening. However, Meghan said, this exercise of self-restraint in the expression of emotions can take its toll on the mental and physical wellbeing of a person, and she can no longer continue to adopt it.' https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1194588/meghan-markle-news-prince-harry-documentary-stiff-upper-lip-queen-news-royal-family-latest

In fact I was rebelling against the Establishment in the '80s with Guns, and before them too, from the late '70s in fact. 

So it's not race in particular, it's just whatever I don't agree with, whether race or any other issue. 

I criticise the right-wing and upper classes on the environment, hunting etc.

I criticise myself a lot; usually for not speaking out enough, rather than for what I speak out about. 

Dazey trying to ingratiate himself among snowflakey remaining political correct tampons, when really he's from Hartlepool (or Middlesborough?), has leaver DNA, and was raised in an outside toilet eating shit sandwiches haha. Waitrose cannot hide the Greggs. 

• Haha 1

In fact I was rebelling against the Establishment in the '80s with Guns

You were rebelling agains the Establishment...by listening to a massive stadium filling rock band signed to a major record label? :lol: 

'The Duchess of Sussex opened up on how she “really tried” to adopt the “British sensibility of the stiff upper lip” in the bombshell ITV documentary aired on Sunday evening. However, Meghan said, this exercise of self-restraint in the expression of emotions can take its toll on the mental and physical wellbeing of a person, and she can no longer continue to adopt it.

There's nothing that unsettles a yank more than the idea of leaving things unsaid :lol:  Just keeping your trap shut for 5 mins is murder for em :lol: 

Stiff upper lip isn't about being silent, its about speaking when it matters.  Stoicism.  I'm a big one for all that, its something I aspire to, we live in a fuckin' gobby culture nowadays, everyone wants to fuckin' talk about everything, the mundane is mundane for a reason. 

• GNFNR 1
1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

You were rebelling agains the Establishment...by listening to a massive stadium filling rock band signed to a major record label? :lol: 

Like Stormzy now, the Rolling Stones before!

Hollywood/Multinational record companies don't care if they inspire revolutions, as they've got islands to avoid it all; like Richard Branson now!!

3 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Like Stormzy now, the Rolling Stones before!

Neither of which are in the least bit rebelling against the establishment.  The Stones ain’t been anti-establishment since the 60s and Stormzy is a joke.

4 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Hacked me again Dazey: quite a Gary McKinnon/Edward Snowden aren't you!

Or very desperate!!

Think of it as a translator for the racism layman. :lol: 

I'm against Britain becoming an Islamist slavery state, like those in the Middle-East, who are getting lots of sporting support, such as World Cup football and World Athletics Championships:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-50240012/maids-for-sale-how-silicon-valley-enables-online-slave-markets

Meghan etc should be challenging modern slavery, as she did a bit in South Africa to be fair, rather than trying to focus on Britain's from 200 years ago!

23 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Enoch Powell? Yes, London is a pony years into the second age foretold by the wise prophet Enoch, since Blair opened Pandora's multicultural religion Box!

The first was in the early 1980s, inspired by Thatcher: Brixton riots etc.

What do you feel caused the Brixton riots?