British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

In fact I was rebelling against the Establishment in the '80s with Guns

You were rebelling agains the Establishment...by listening to a massive stadium filling rock band signed to a major record label? :lol: 

'The Duchess of Sussex opened up on how she “really tried” to adopt the “British sensibility of the stiff upper lip” in the bombshell ITV documentary aired on Sunday evening. However, Meghan said, this exercise of self-restraint in the expression of emotions can take its toll on the mental and physical wellbeing of a person, and she can no longer continue to adopt it.

There's nothing that unsettles a yank more than the idea of leaving things unsaid :lol:  Just keeping your trap shut for 5 mins is murder for em :lol: 

Stiff upper lip isn't about being silent, its about speaking when it matters.  Stoicism.  I'm a big one for all that, its something I aspire to, we live in a fuckin' gobby culture nowadays, everyone wants to fuckin' talk about everything, the mundane is mundane for a reason. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

You were rebelling agains the Establishment...by listening to a massive stadium filling rock band signed to a major record label? :lol: 

Like Stormzy now, the Rolling Stones before!

Hollywood/Multinational record companies don't care if they inspire revolutions, as they've got islands to avoid it all; like Richard Branson now!!

I'm against Britain becoming an Islamist slavery state, like those in the Middle-East, who are getting lots of sporting support, such as World Cup football and World Athletics Championships:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-50240012/maids-for-sale-how-silicon-valley-enables-online-slave-markets

Meghan etc should be challenging modern slavery, as she did a bit in South Africa to be fair, rather than trying to focus on Britain's from 200 years ago!

23 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Enoch Powell? Yes, London is a pony years into the second age foretold by the wise prophet Enoch, since Blair opened Pandora's multicultural religion Box!

The first was in the early 1980s, inspired by Thatcher: Brixton riots etc.

What do you feel caused the Brixton riots?

30 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Neither of which are in the least bit rebelling against the establishment.  The Stones ain’t been anti-establishment since the 60s and Stormzy is a joke.

I guess you have to be really offensive to qualify under your requirements, like the anarcho  band banned from Glastonbury for calling for the murder of Tories etc, which means almost certain obscurity. 

Crass were about the most 'successful' anarcho band I remember; or Anti-Nowhere League? Hawkwind too commercial?

17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What do you feel caused the Brixton riots?

Off the top of my head, remembering back, a mixture of race relations anger (police etc) and poverty.

I'm not saying it's always immigrants/black people's fault, I'm just saying it's almost inevitable when you have big amounts of immigration; especially if they're leaving war zones (Somalia etc), not being 'integrated' and housed in places which are practically war zones themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I guess you have to be really offensive to qualify under your requirements, like the anarcho  band banned from Glastonbury for calling for the murder of Tories etc, which means almost certain obscurity. 

Crass were about the most 'successful' anarcho band I remember; or Anti-Nowhere League? Hawkwind too commercial?

I'm not sure that offensive is a requirement necessarily.  Anti establishment means something that challenges or attacks the established order, how did GnR in any way do that?  They were pretty run of the mill in that regard, musically pretty straightforward rock band fare, nothing that hadn't been done for the last quarter of a century previous, they didn't profess any particularly challenging ideas or beliefs, they were pretty apolitical, I don't see how anyone sitting in their positions of power were looking at GnR as anything more than just the new thing.

6 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Off the top of my head, remembering back, a mixture of race relations anger (police etc) and poverty.

I'm not saying it's always immigrants/black people's fault, I'm just saying it's almost inevitable when you have big amounts of immigration; especially if they're leaving war zones (Somalia etc), not being 'integrated' and housed in places which are practically war zones themselves. 

They were Jamaicans though, Carribean in general.  And it was hardly mass immigration from that generation.  And the ones doing the riots weren't the ones coming over on the boats, it was their kids.  It boils down to pour housing and social oppertunities really doesn't it?  And had it not been for black immigration it would've been white working classes living there, d'ya reckon they'd've been in any better a social predicament?  I'm not sure they would, I mean you only need to take a look at housing in London pre-immigration to illustrate that.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The only anti-establishment person in the history of rock-pop was GG Allin. He died without selling out. He is the only one who took the punk rock ethic to its logical conclusion. All the rest sold out, and were probably only ever in it for the cash. 

See, THIS is what you call a hardliner :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They were Jamaicans though, Carribean in general.  And it was hardly mass immigration from that generation.  And the ones doing the riots weren't the ones coming over on the boats, it was their kids.  It boils down to pour housing and social oppertunities really doesn't it?  And had it not been for black immigration it would've been white working classes living there, d'ya reckon they'd've been in any better a social predicament?  I'm not sure they would, I mean you only need to take a look at housing in London pre-immigration to illustrate that.

See, THIS is what you call a hardliner :lol: 

Presley could have been rolling around in his own poo, but what we got was Blue Hawaii  instead. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm not sure that offensive is a requirement necessarily.  Anti establishment means something that challenges or attacks the established order, how did GnR in any way do that?  They were pretty run of the mill in that regard, musically pretty straightforward rock band fare, nothing that hadn't been done for the last quarter of a century previous, they didn't profess any particularly challenging ideas or beliefs, they were pretty apolitical, I don't see how anyone sitting in their positions of power were looking at GnR as anything more than just the new thing.

There's different ways and levels. Axl was getting shit for years off the establishment for the way he acted, some of his lyrics, behaviour, using Manson song etc.

They were called The Most Dangerous Band in the World at their peak; but as you say, there were many more who were more obscure. 

Grunge came on the scene and called bands like Guns the music establishment, deflating the Guns revolutionary bubble - Sorum said Axl wanted to recruit an army in Guatemala!

If they'd all died at their peak they'd have been rebel martyrs to this day!!

There's different ways and levels. Axl was getting shit for years off the establishment for the way he acted, some of his lyrics, behaviour, using Manson song etc.

Pretty paltry really, isn't it?  Miley Cyrus has gotten that.

They were called The Most Dangerous Band in the World at their peak

Its called marketing.

Grunge came on the scene and called bands like Guns the music establishment, deflating the Guns revolutionary bubble - Sorum said Axl wanted to recruit an army in Guatemala!

A lot of the music that influenced some of the key players in grunge, now THAT was anti establishment but grunge itself was little more than a marketing exercise selling you an idea about long haired blokes in flannel shirts and ripped jeans playing what was essentially metal influenced rock.  Don't get me wrong, its not that I think you can't be signed to a major and be anti-establishment its just few bands have ever done so.  The Clash perhaps, though some people will argue me into the ground over that one, The Sex Pistols in their first incarnation, Black Flag, now there's a great example, they basically got followed around the gaff getting shut down by cops. 

THATS what anti-establishment is to me, when you do something or represent something that unsettles to the point where they try to shut you down.  Pussy Riot, now there's a good example.