British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I would only be a hypocrite if I had ever said we should reduce air travel to zero. Which I haven't. How can you not get this? ;)

As for sharing Greta-like beliefs. I don't know if I do. I honestly have never read what she proposes. What I do believe is that human activity results in global warming and I find this scary. Well, that is actually proven so not really in the realm of something I merely believe. And then, naturally, I think we should reduce carbon emissions to try to halt or revert this global warming because we are really just borrowing Earth for future generations, but not to the moronic point where we immediately end all air travel :lol: That's in the realm of "let's stop exhaling carbon dioxide immediately!" idiocy. The most important thing is still to cut down industrial carbon emissions and create awareness among individuals so we can all do a little. We cannot expect a real change without people actually wanting to change. So we need to work on awareness first (and that's where Greta does such a great job). And this works, people are changing. Then, if this isn't sufficient, politicians will have to enforce stricter regulations that forces more effective change, including higher fees on air travel (and hopefully investments in carbon fixation, less polluting means of transportation, etc). 

But of course all of this is too complex and deep for you to grasp.

And you would cut air travel? Wow, what a sacrifice. I am sure airliners pee in their pants from the mere thought of losing all of that business :lol: 

What on earth is this supposed to mean? I am flying in about three weeks haha! I flew last year. I would suggest 1-2 flights is about average for many people. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Heh, I will let your hilarious exaggeration slide and just point out that it is not caring that will result in excess carbon emission. If you care, you try to limit it. 

no, it is me "not caring" that pisses you off, because you believe that somehow it contributes to excess carbon emission.

it's always easier to blame the vagabond, who goes through life without a care in the world, in stead of looking at your own, massive, carbon footprint.

maybe it's time, you look at your own situation, and perhaps let other people speak with authority on the subject, who could actually be somewhat of an inspiration to people looking to do their small part?

Because someone who takes planeflights for a profession, is really not an inspiration in that regard.

• Like 1

If we (critics) expect ethical extremity from those espousing green issues it is because the entire environmental movement is coated in the language of extremity. Quoting from memory, ''stolen childhood'' (Greta); ''act now''; ''everyone gone forever''; ''business as usual - death''; ''our earth is dying''. The rhetoric is of ''impending Armageddon'', which we may just halt with radical personal sacrifice and immense changes to lifestyles. Yet many of the ones most advocating environmentalism are precisely the ones least willing to make those sacrifices, and in fact the greatest abusers of the environment!

It does not permit a middle ground, of ''normal people'' doing ''little bits''. Why would it if there is impending Armageddon? Don't shoot the messenger. This is your rhetoric. If I believed even 15% of this stuff I would repudiate all travel and go and live in a hippy commune munching on lentils. 

PS

Also , fairly radical yet staggered proposals such as the United Kingdom's aim to completely eradicate greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 are clearly considered deficient by Extinction Rebellion. I suppose they would be if Armageddon happens in two weeks or less!

Edited by DieselDaisy

23 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Yet refraining from just one of those flights will have the second biggest positive impact one could make following absenteeism from cars, 

800px-Wynes_Nicholas_CO2_emissions_savin

There is a lot on the devastating impact of plane travel on the environment online. It is funny how, in this instance, you can be facetious on the subject, yet in others (Trump's disregard of the problem) you are in earnest! Probably because you also are unwilling to refrain from plane travel and therefore another hypocrite,

co2_emissions_300dpi_1_57905.jpg

I can laugh about it because our Norwegian friend has demonstrated awareness of climate change as a problem, a willingness to be environmentally conscious in other areas of his life apart from his work travel and also supports (as an ordinary voter) environmentalism in the political arena where the power lies to generate change at the macro level which may actually have a significant impact. Trump, on the other hand, has the power to be transformative at the macro level. He could implement or support significant reforms to many areas of public policy, both domestic and international (energy, transport, agriculture, research into green technologies or ways to reduce the concentrations of greenhouse gases), but he has no interest in doing so and wilfully ignores the American and Global scientific communities on a regular basis, seeking to underfund and obfuscate their research.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, action said:

no, it is me "not caring" that pisses you off, because you believe that somehow it contributes to excess carbon emission.

I am absolutely not pissed off by you not caring about the environment :lol: But I am telling it like it is, it is selfish and irresponsible.

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

If we (critics) expect ethical extremity from those espousing green issues it is because the entire environmental movement is coated in the language of extremity. 

No, you are again basing your entire opinion of the movement on fringe groups. 

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

It does not permit a middle ground, of ''normal people'' doing ''little bits''. Why would it if there is impending Armageddon? Don't shoot the messenger. This is your rhetoric. 

Whose rhetoric? Certainly not mine, or IPCC's. Again, you don't get it.

16 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Move to warmer climates another. 

Except air-conditioning is as bad as heating! 

When we had our hottest day this year the BBC was going around interviewing people and seemed to relish the fact they were using air-conditioning full blast all the time... then they'd have a feature about Greta or Extinction Rebellion and the climate crisis, and not seem to notice the contradiction/hypocrisy!

4 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Except air-conditioning is as bad as heating!

So I suppose that if we are serious about global warming then we should all move to San Diego where the temperature is almost always comfortable, never needing to heat or cool our houses, otherwise we are all HYPOCRITES!

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

If we (critics) expect ethical extremity from those espousing green issues it is because the entire environmental movement is coated in the language of extremity. Quoting from memory, ''stolen childhood'' (Greta); ''act now''; ''everyone gone forever''; ''business as usual - death''; ''our earth is dying''. The rhetoric is of ''impending Armageddon'', which we may just halt with radical personal sacrifice and immense changes to lifestyles. Yet many of the ones most advocating environmentalism are precisely the ones least willing to make those sacrifices, and in fact the greatest abusers of the environment!

It does not permit a middle ground, of ''normal people'' doing ''little bits''. Why would it if there is impending Armageddon? Don't shoot the messenger. This is your rhetoric. If I believed even 15% of this stuff I would repudiate all travel and go and live in a hippy commune munching on lentils. 

PS

Also , fairly radical yet staggered proposals such as the United Kingdom's aim to completely eradicate greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 are clearly considered deficient by Extinction Rebellion. I suppose they would be if Armageddon happens in two weeks or less!

If the 'Establishment' was as strictly supportive of green issues as they are of Multicultural Fascism (multiculturalism/anti-racism/political correctness to them) then people would be sacked for eating meat/unnecessary travel/big families etc... or even suggesting they should be supported!

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

So I suppose that if we are serious about global warming then we should all move to San Diego where the temperature is almost always comfortable, never needing to heat or cool our houses, otherwise we are all HYPOCRITES!

I wouldn't mind, but I think San Diegans would! And unfortunately there's not enough room there, or other places with ideal climates. 

Practically, I think it's just a matter of everybody doing what they can. I use a minimum of heating and didn't use air-conditioning or a fan. I also took cold showers most of the summer. 

However, as Greta/XR etc argue, it's more down to what governments and corporations do, as their contributions of course dwarf individuals: providing green energy, good housing, good transport etc

• Like 1

Other people who work for the BBC are very political but I don’t feel comfortable doing that.

Graham Norton on the BBC in an article about why he left his job as the Telegraph's ME (Agony Aunt).

I'm pissed now they didn't give the job to me instead of Richard Madeley - if you lot had been nicer to me I could've been a contender!

Especially reading in the article that Boris Johnson got £250,000 a year for his weekly opinion columns! We all write more here... and more sense a lot of the time!!

And when I found out how much they paid him – to do a weekly column he’s paid like a quarter-million a year, so I just thought, no.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/toxic-telegraph-made-me-feel-nauseous-says-graham-norton/ar-AAIopQg?ocid=spartanntp

Typical retrospective anti-racism, biting the hand that feeds once they've made the money; against a show that seems to be being very 'diversified' with their selection of 'chasers'; who can look intelligent and authoritative lording it over the contestants, but are also helpful and supportive a lot too.

Also, Sinha uses a 'race victim' in Shaun Wallace who, as far as we know, doesn't care about his fun name, and seems to play along with his sulky chaser character, like the straight man of a comedy double act, quite happily with Bradley Walsh.

To be fair to Paul Sinha, he does often say that he and the other chasers are just good at remembering facts, and not necessarily good at other things; for example, before he didn't do well on Catchphrase; after Mastermind winner Shaun Wallace hadn't done well on Catchphrase either. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsbirmingham/the-chase-star-paul-sinha-slams-racist-show-and-blasts-mark-labbett-for-fing-his-cousin/ar-AAIKoNA?ocid=spartanntp

Edited by Axl's Agony Aunt
Appalling writing!

• 2 weeks later...

Should the media ban/criticise 'black power' like it does 'white power'.

Last week there was the big furore about the Bulgarian fans, followed by some incidents in UK football grounds. 

The BBC seemed to be picking up on it all. I don't know if the football fans that misbehaved are Jools Holland viewers, but...

In between, on Friday night, I watched Sampa the Great proclaiming 'Black Power, Rise Up' on the BBC's Later with Jools Holland.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0009drc/later-with-jools-holland-series-54-even-later-1-with-mark-ronson

It was co-presented by Mark Ronson. I'd watched a documentary about him earlier in the week, a Jewish boy who'd made it big in the USA; where Meghan Markle has arrived from, and where her Hollywood PR team (Jewish?) are based.

I've been called 'Jewish' by a lot of conspiracy theorists on the right and left, cos I'm with neither, look a bit Jewish and don't eat pork (they think I hide my Jewishness by acting vegetarian!), but I can see how these conspiracy theories can build since Meghan arrived - although her and Harry claim there's a conspiracy against them!

I guess those cheering Sampa the Great associate it with apartheid etc, so think it's justified, but for many on the streets of the UK and elsewhere, it could also be considered a gang anthem, and incitement for more of the violence that's escalated in recent years... as well as inciting whites to respond/retaliate? 

Either way, a lot of what fuels 'white anger' is the feeling that it's okay for them, but not for us; as with immigrants get everything, and we get nothing. 

Last night there was a fuss about Lazio fans doing Nazi salutes, but they could also argue it's an allowed gesture in their country/culture?

4 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Last week there was the big furore about the Bulgarian fans, followed by some incidents in UK football grounds. 

The BBC seemed to be picking up on it all. I don't know if the football fans that misbehaved are Jools Holland viewers, but...

In between, on Friday night, I watched Sampa the Great proclaiming 'Black Power, Rise Up' on the BBC's Later with Jools Holland.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0009drc/later-with-jools-holland-series-54-even-later-1-with-mark-ronson

It was co-presented by Mark Ronson. I'd watched a documentary about him earlier in the week, a Jewish boy who'd made it big in the USA; where Meghan Markle has arrived from, and where her Hollywood PR team (Jewish?) are based.

I've been called 'Jewish' by a lot of conspiracy theorists on the right and left, cos I'm with neither, look a bit Jewish and don't eat pork (they think I hide my Jewishness by acting vegetarian!), but I can see how these conspiracy theories can build since Meghan arrived - although her and Harry claim there's a conspiracy against them!

I guess those cheering Sampa the Great associate it with apartheid etc, so think it's justified, but for many on the streets of the UK and elsewhere, it could also be considered a gang anthem, and incitement for more of the violence that's escalated in recent years... as well as inciting whites to respond/retaliate? 

Either way, a lot of what fuels 'white anger' is the feeling that it's okay for them, but not for us; as with immigrants get everything, and we get nothing. 

Last night there was a fuss about Lazio fans doing Nazi salutes, but they could also argue it's an allowed gesture in their country/culture?

I just cant take your post seriously because you left out chin%s, tranny's, midgets, inbreds, wh0pper5, chads, experienced politicians, Soros, women, cultural marxists and witchcraft in hip hop :rofl-lol:

Black power :frank:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Yeah but the problem with that feeling is that it’s bollocks. 

3 minutes ago, soon said:

I just cant take your post seriously because you left out chin%s, tranny's, midgets, inbreds, wh0pper5, chads, experienced politicians, Soros, women, cultural marxists and witchcraft in hip hop :rofl-lol:

Black power :frank:

I have to ask. What’s a whopper? :lol: 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Because black power as a movement came about as a result of being an oppressed minority that were reaching for something to instill a sense of pride that otherwise was non-existent, white people being jealous of that shit is like a man with two good legs being jealous of a cripples crutches. 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, soon said:

Aint that a slur against Italians?  

Oh, shit its a cheese burger, isnt it? :lol:

Nah, Im sure I heard it, like "you smell of parmesan and BO, you wh0pper!!" :max::lol:

I’ve heard Wop before but I’m gonna start calling all the Italians whoppers too now. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Whiffer perhaps? :lol:

Haha, never heard that one before. And according to urban dictionary "whiffer" means as follows - specifically in my home province no less! :lol:

Whiffer

1. The attempt to emit digestive gases from the anus, when such emission were attempted to be both covert, and were discovered only because of their faint "whiff"-like sound or because of the traditional stink of flatulence (Noun - Canadian English).

2. A Canadian toot, somewhat muffled by ski pants.

3. A hot, gross, and possibly wet fart (in Canada, usually common in the Ontario Province)

Note: Whiffer is an onomatopoeia - created from the sound that forms the first part of the word, either by one's mouth or by their anus

Cheryl's nose tweaked and brow furled in disbelief as Fred whiffered in public.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Whiffer

:lol::lol::lol:

Just now, Dazey said:

I’ve heard Wop before but I’m gonna start calling all the Italians whoppers too now. :lol: 

Wop, apparently, is a reversal of PoW i.e. prisoner of war. 

Just now, soon said:

Haha, never heard that one before. And according to urban dictionary "whiffer" means as follows - specifically in my home province no less! :lol:

Whiffer

1. The attempt to emit digestive gases from the anus, when such emission were attempted to be both covert, and were discovered only because of their faint "whiff"-like sound or because of the traditional stink of flatulence (Noun - Canadian English).

2. A Canadian toot, somewhat muffled by ski pants.

3. A hot, gross, and possibly wet fart (in Canada, usually common in the Ontario Province)

Note: Whiffer is an onomatopoeia - created from the sound that forms the first part of the word, either by one's mouth or by their anus

Cheryl's nose tweaked and brow furled in disbelief as Fred whiffered in public.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Whiffer

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, see, makes sense, a smelly bastard :lol:

12 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

on a side note, no one sounds quite as great being racist as an American Italian, observe: 1:59

The chinaman is a close second though :lol:

Ive been meaning to watch this movie since you mentioned it to me once. Looks cool.

Thanks for your responses. 

I think the BBC should show the balance and impartiality it claims to be proud of, and I think it definitely does have an anti-white bias/agenda.

It claims it's trying to be balanced in war when giving the 'enemy' coverage, but doesn't seem to give the same consideration to race issues. 

I haven't researched it properly though, so can't claim it as 'kosher'!

1 hour ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Thanks for your responses. 

I think the BBC should show the balance and impartiality it claims to be proud of, and I think it definitely does have an anti-white bias/agenda.

It claims it's trying to be balanced in war when giving the 'enemy' coverage, but doesn't seem to give the same consideration to race issues. 

I haven't researched it properly though, so can't claim it as 'kosher'!

Anti-white bias my arse, honestly, 5 to 10 years of non-white people getting any sort of decent representation in the media and its like you’re going on like you’re German jews in the 30s.  

And don’t get me wrong, I got love for the white era too (for want of a better phrase), the shows, programs etc closest to my heart are whiteboy ones, some that are even called racist and unbroadcastable now...but don’t moan cuz there’s a darkie or two on the screen, its just real man, like every other country on earth over the decades population demographics have changed a bit but trust me, you still don’t wannabe the other side ;) 

• Thanks 1