Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

5 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

i don't believe that this will work properly. but i do hope, it will... without any major buzz. passing around some links... 

I can't think of any other way it could be done tbh. The guy trying to get the material in the first place should've said nothing about it and leaked it this way without saying anything. If in doubt, think of Skewrl. 

4 minutes ago, T-Minus said:

One of them has previous.

Wait, is MSL trying to get involved?

Theres a cool way to do it:

Get a VPN with a virtual machine, download Soulseek (a P2P sharing service), let some selected people download it using the same method, once 15 or 20 selected people get the stuff using a VPN and a virtual machine, regular people can download it too and nobody will really know where it came from. 

Atm is reported 10/15 people already has the disc contents, itd be really hard to trace it with this method. I believe.

Edited by default_

2 minutes ago, Faxl Rows said:

I can't think of any other way it could be done tbh. The guy trying to get the material in the first place should've said nothing about it and leaked it this way without saying anything. If in doubt, think of Skewrl. 

Wait, is MSL trying to get involved?

My lips are sealed...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

We should just shut up and let it go...

If nothing else leaked now it'd be the biggest goddamn blue-baller. For me at least, this is infinitely more interesting and exciting than NITL/reunion so far as they spectacularly missed the opportunity to come back with new/ish music and there's still no real sign of them properly having interest in it. 

Hearing some interesting info.

The discs contain 'I'm Sorry' which is almost identical to the album version.  I think a lot of us thought this song came later.

Also contains Shanklet's Revenge, (spelt ShaNkler), which is very different.

Thyme is a one and a half minute orchestral pieve, which is then used in the song PRL

so... maybe we need to be patient, even if nothing leaks right now, doesn't mean that something won't leak soon enough, after all  us Gn'R fans always had lots of patience, and all we got is precious time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pele said:

Hearing some interesting info.

The discs contain 'I'm Sorry' which is almost identical to the album version.  I think a lot of us thought this song came later.

Also contains Shanklet's Revenge, (spelt ShaNkler), which is very different.

Thyme is a one and a half minute orchestral pieve, which is then used in the song PRL

Didn't Bucket get a song-writing credit on both Sorry and Shacklers? Or am I mis-remembering? My CD cd is locked away in storage (ironically enough!).

• GNFNR 1

If someone is going to leak anything they will want to get their ducks in a row first. Patience is the key. There’s obviously a lot of moving parts going on. As exciting as it all is it’s best not to jump to conclusions.

It’s crazy to me that soooo many people are saying “he should do this or he should do that” “he’s going to get in trouble and have the fbi after him” etc...

He can do whatever he wants! If he chooses to leak them all, some, or not at all is his choice!!!! He has been doing what he’s doing for a while so this isn’t new to him. How about we all let him do what he wants!!!! He’s a grown man that is capable of making his own decisions! Would you like it if 50 people on a forum were gossiping about you??? I didn’t think so 

22 minutes ago, noonoo said:

The CDs in question were sold to some random bloke from Japan 2 days ago. He then flew to Florida, mainly to visit Disneyland and gave the CDs to some wrestling dude, in exchange for the Evader version of "the General", believing it to be the real deal. The wrestler then promised to give the CDs to a bagel boy, but ended up selling them to a forum member, who drove 14 hours to Miami, yesterday. Bagel boy got mad, so he was given some mp3s from the wrestler to calm down. Eventually he will leak them today.

Most part of this sounds exactly like the HOB video story, as told on the Appetite for Distortion podcast a while ago. I don't think it has to do with this recent leak. 

Just now, Stoymatic said:

It’s crazy to me that soooo many people are saying “he should do this or he should do that” “he’s going to get in trouble and have the fbi after him” etc...

He can do whatever he wants! If he chooses to leak them all, some, or not at all is his choice!!!! He has been doing what he’s doing for a while so this isn’t new to him. How about we all let him do what he wants!!!! He’s a grown man that is capable of making his own decisions! Would you like it if 50 people on a forum were gossiping about you??? I didn’t think so 

We're not pointing a cold barrel to his skull, relax 

• Like 1