Jump to content

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know how GNR could stop leaks?  Go ahead and release music that your fans will happily pay for. 

Girlfriend thinks I'm spending to much time on my phone and wants to know "who is she"  

I live in England and would leak them straight away. Rose isn't going to reach me here, northern England, close to Scotland. If he or his minions turn up at my door I'll knock them out.

Posted Images

Just now, Stro said:

There are at least 3 different people that have had the discs over the past few days. Impossible to know who made copies of what and who, if anyone, those were given to along the way.

What people need to grasp here is that the distribution of these songs has been done in such a way that a leak would be traceable to an individual rather than the collective.... it’s designed to pinser movement any one of them that try to share... the intentions may be good but they’ve been backed into a corner, cleverly by people they were “working” with.   Body slammed, if you will...

3 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

False

100% true.  

 

;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, T-Minus said:

What people need to grasp here is that the distribution of these songs has been done in such a way that a leak would be traceable to an individual rather than the collective.... it’s designed to pinser movement any one of them that try to share... the intentions may be good but they’ve been backed into a corner, cleverly by people they were “working” with.   Body slammed, if you will...

100% true.  

 

;)

You have no idea..

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Right but there’s still 15/20 Axl vocal songs which is what most of everyone cares about.

Yeah agreed, and it's a very significant find either way.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Just leak them. This is his calling, legend status. A community hero! 

for gods sake, not that way. if you do that, you'll have mgmt, label and cops after your dumb ass. if you'd have the stuff, you'd have to make sure it leaks absolutely anonymously, and in no way you can play a "hero". 

of course, this is a hard thing to imagine for many people who used their own money and effort and in the end they can't even say "hey, it was all liberated thanks to me!"

but that's unfortunately how things go.

if the stuff would leak anonymously, the shitstorm like this would never happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As a fan,  I'm very disappointed. Not because I wanted him to have any kind of trouble with the law, obviously I didn't want that! If there's legal issues attached to it, then I prefer that we don't get to hear those songs, and that it doesn't get leaked... I'm pissed because there were people naming the guy, posting pictures, posting clips and drawing all types of attention publicly on the guy - That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen...

Edited by Propaganda
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, zombux said:

for gods sake, not that way. if you do that, you'll have mgmt, label and cops after your dumb ass. if you'd have the stuff, you'd have to make sure it leaks absolutely anonymously, and in no way you can play a "hero". 

of course, this is a hard thing to imagine for many people who used their own money and effort and in the end they can't even say "hey, it was all liberated thanks to me!"

but that's unfortunately how things go.

if the stuff would leak anonymously, the shitstorm like this would never happen.

👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jimisbatman said:

Has anybody thought of leaking them in a different country, whereby it's harder to prosecute, say, New Zealand.

,

I mentioned an equadrorian embassy earlier but that would need some commitment 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The “easiest” things to have leak at this point are Atlas and Hardschool. Especially Hardschool because that song has a history of existence for over a decade. Anything else would be too risky. Snail mailing copies on data DVDs with no return address could potentially be an option to make it more wide spread. From there others could disperse it more. Unless someone does something crazy and just says screw it and dumps everything at best 2 songs are the most that can leak right now. The rest would require a couple weeks to months to do it properly. Assuming I understand the current situation properly. Which I could be entirely wrong. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

The “easiest” things to have leak at this point are Atlas and Hardschool. Especially Hardschool because that song has a history of existence for over a decade. Anything else would be too risky. Snail mailing copies on data DVDs with no return address could potentially be an option to make it more wide spread. From there others could disperse it more. Unless someone does something crazy and just says screw it and dumps everything at best 2 songs are the most that can leak right now. The rest would require a couple weeks to months to do it properly. Assuming I understand the current situation properly. Which I could be entirely wrong. 

CD-quality version of Catcher in the Rye with Brian May would probably be the easiest, honestly

If it's even on there

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shotsfired cro said:

seriously...with the way CD paned out, who is looking forward to something that didn't make that album? :facepalm:

Chinese was originally going to be a trilogy.

Remember don't cry, back of bitch and November rain were all written in the appetite era and they never made it to the album.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheSeeker said:

CD-quality version of Catcher in the Rye with Brian May would probably be the easiest, honestly

If it's even on there

Depending on the differences any CD session song could potentially be “easy”. They can be masked as multitrack fan edits. But yes the 2000 Catcher In The Rye demo would be the easiest. 

Due to the existence of that song having leaked already a higher quality version “could have already existed” so that’s possible. Hardschool also could have been shared before it was turned over back in the day which is why that could be considered a “safe/easy” leak. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • downzy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...