Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

I know people have had their hopes up but in defense nothing was promised. There’s people who say stuff to fuel the fire and wishful thinking expectations but in the end assumptions have brought on the feelings getting anymore else. So hopefully no one starts criticizing others over this. I’m sure we will hear more information on certain specifics but to think everything would be unloaded just like that is a huge miscalculation. To actually leak anything would require preparations and I don’t think people realize how much time could go into that to do it right and anonymously to the comfort of the “supplier”. Not to mention copying over and organizing and sifting through everything. It’s not the simplest task. 

Yes someone could probably get away with hosting a stream and having someone play some of the music as a guest in a private periscope group for several people. Who then could record the audio and share that. But when it comes down to it any actual leaks of legitimate files aside from a small handful is not smart if you think about it honestly. No matter how bad someone wants to hear songs. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

I know people have had their hopes up but in defense nothing was promised. There’s people who say stuff to fuel the fire and wishful thinking expectations but in the end assumptions have brought on the feelings getting anymore else. So hopefully no one starts criticizing others over this. I’m sure we will hear more information on certain specifics but to think everything would be unloaded just like that is a huge miscalculation. To actually leak anything would require preparations and I don’t think people realize how much time could go into that to do it right and anonymously to the comfort of the “supplier”. Not to mention copying over and organizing and sifting through everything. It’s not the simplest task. 

Yes someone could probably get away with hosting a stream and having someone play some of the music as a guest in a private periscope group for several people. Who then could record the audio and share that. But when it comes down to it any actual leaks of legitimate files aside from a small handful is not smart if you think about it honestly. No matter how bad someone wants to hear songs. 

Good points 

1 hour ago, feli1269 said:

I'M CRYING JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ The Jarmo's part 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

For my the most funny part is when "Axl" say " i wanted sit in my ass all time"...😃

Edited by Ratam
Repeat

8 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It would be Interpol I assume. Don’t think they would give a shit.

It's certainly not going to be Europol, at least not after October the 31st haha.

PS

It wouldn't take long to rip and upload these as all everyone cares about are the new songs and not ''Madagascar version 15''. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dangelus said:

Fuck Chinese Democracy leaks when there's a new album with Slash and Duff on the horizon. 

You're saying that as if these leaks wouldn't be on there if it does ever release. 

Just now, Jw224 said:

You're saying that as if these leaks wouldn't be on there if it does ever release. 

Maybe a couple, but I genuinely think if most of it was any good it would be out by now. I think we'll all be surprised how much new material there will be - Axl, Duff and Slash aren't going to want to share songwriting royalties with ex members as much as possible. 

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It's certainly not going to be Europol, at least not after October the 31st haha.

PS

It wouldn't take long to rip and upload these as all everyone cares about are the new songs and not ''Madagascar version 15''. 

It would comic to release them from Madagascar the island. Assuming Madagascar has internet. But, I don’t think we are going to hear these songs. This is going to eventually get the attention of the Axl, and then it’s going to get legal. 

28 minutes ago, Nytunz said:

Isnt USA a third worlds country?

Dont leak anything... Let GnR work on the new album

Why would a leaked song or two prevent Axl from working on the new album?

The current lineup has been together for two years with very limited touring. They could have easily already written, recorded and released an album. 

And the leaks are 20-year old songs. Axl has had plenty of time to finished them. 

Chinese Democracy came out over a decade ago. 

Axl has more free time than anybody.....a leaked 20 year old song isn’t going to prevent him from recording a new album. 

I basically think most non-USA countries would laugh their heads off if a millionaire American rockstar tried to prod them into activity about some missing demos for an album nobody cared about at the time, and few care about today. In my area I don't see a policeman if there has been a murder or a rape so I doubt they'll get their act together if some spotty nerd starts leaking ''Silk Worm #12'' on his computer. The whole thing would probably be lost in an international maze of red tape and nonsense before the person was identified, and certainly before it reached legal proceedings.

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

Why would a leaked song or two prevent Axl from working on the new album?

The current lineup has been together for two years with very limited touring. They could have easily already written, recorded and released an album. 

And the leaks are 20-year old songs. Axl has had plenty of time to finished them. 

Chinese Democracy came out over a decade ago. 

Axl has more free time than anybody.....a leaked 20 year old song isn’t going to prevent him from recording a new album. 

The issue is Axl will use any excuse possible to avoid new music. “Yeah...the new album is on the horizon but we had to do the Vegas residencies first” “Yeah first Slash and Duff needed to come back and we had to do a 3 year tour before any new music could be considered”...anything that gives him an inch he will take and make a mile for why there isn’t new music.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zeppelinrocksnexttognr said:

Because Dexter is a member of the forums. Lol

He doesn't have to be present. We can all privately get the password individually. Also there is nothing illegal about listening with friends.

Edited by GNRfanx6
More info =]
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The issue is Axl will use any excuse possible to avoid new music. “Yeah...the new album is on the horizon but we had to do the Vegas residencies first” “Yeah first Slash and Duff needed to come back and we had to do a 3 year tour before any new music could be considered”...anything that gives him an inch he will take and make a mile for why there isn’t new music.

And why would he? If people keep coming to these shows he's going to do the same shit for the next 20+ years as well. 

Touring and merch pay the big money, particularly reunion tours. Releasing new music has no benefits for any of them anymore. Nobody buys music, streaming doesn't pay shit, and it won't be as good as it would've when they were in their 30's.

• Like 1