Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

12 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

At this point we’re not getting anything. I probably should have recorded it when he played me a couple down the phone lol

Did he say that?

2 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

tracks won't leak Fernando has it under control

Has Fernando silenced him? 

Its unbelievable this pathetic band (sorry not band, AXL) is so fucking insecure and hung up over 20 year recordings. Even if he wants to release them with this lineup, its just pathetic he can't let go of ideas from 20 YEARS AGO. What kind of artist is that lame? Axl Rose. No other credible musician would give a shit over demos from 2 decades ago

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

The best way for TB to prevent any damage from leaking is to release the music that fans have been begging to purchase.

Wait, you mean, to put out recorded music out for eager fans to buy!?  Nahhhh, why not just release a GNR brand toy train set instead, that will please the fans

• Like 2

I really do not understand how this would damage GNR. I wish Fernando understood this. The FANS are the only ones who will listen to them and it will not hurt them in the future it will just fuel the fire for GNR. If it where me I would just go buy a cheap ass laptop that worked then go to a free wifi place upload it all then trash the laptop. Then there is no way to trace it back to anyone their would be no hard evidence to prove jack shit!

Edited by jdfdemocracy1979
  • Like 1

Just now, jdfdemocracy1979 said:

I really do not understand how this would damage GNR. I wish Fernando understood this. The FANS are the only ones who will listen to them and it will not hurt them in them in the future it will just fuel the fire for GNR. If it where me I would just go buy a cheap ass laptop that worked then go to a free wifi place upload it all then trash the laptop. Then there is no way to trace it back to anyone their would be no hard evidence to prove jack shit!

It wouldnt damage them. The general public wont know these leak or give a fuck. They also will barely care about new music. Itll be played on the radio for 6 months and then forgotten in a sea of obscurity like EVERY other nostalgia band. We are the passionate ones

• Like 1

Well if the rumors are true and things have been silenced and nipped because of Team Brazil and other parties.. there is still technically options that could see the material leaked..

If the CDs were rightfully purchased originally due to a storage locker not being paid and auctioned off. The person who bought the storage locker technically has legal ownership of the DISKS themselves. Selling the files would not be legal but by rights the disks shifting hands is completely legal. So if the original disks from the storage locker that was legally sold ended up in someone’s hands.. technically they can do what ever they want with the original disks. Including “giving them away” to someone. What the person they give them away to does is then on that person and no other party previously associated with the disks. Just saying there’s loop holes for everything. You can’t control the actions of another. The only safe way to leak the disks is treat them like a “Flat Stanley”

3 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy1979 said:

I really do not understand how this would damage GNR. I wish Fernando understood this. The FANS are the only ones who will listen to them and it will not hurt them in them in the future it will just fuel the fire for GNR. If it where me I would just go buy a cheap ass laptop that worked then go to a free wifi place upload it all then trash the laptop. Then there is no way to trace it back to anyone their would be no hard evidence to prove jack shit!

CD was the biggest evidence of all that the leaks didn’t hurt. All things considered, CD sold really well! For a weird Axl solo album that was a clusterfuck and released about 6 years past any potential relevance, AND for nearly 3/4 of the album having been heard not just through leaks but live performances, it did perfectly fine! Fans were more than willing to buy the official release of something they had leaked demos of, and casual fans don’t give a fuck about at of this.

Edited by TeeJay410

13 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

I reckon something will come one way or another but who knows from what source. Anyone who leaks it is leaving themselves wide open to getting their ass sued so I think it’s understandable at this time

I would just take it on a usb and upload on a publically used computer like at a netcafe or something.

Theres always ways to do this and stay anonymous

2 minutes ago, vloors said:

I would just take it on a usb and upload on a publically used computer like at a netcafe or something.

Theres always ways to do this and stay anonymous

That doesn’t always work. People have been caught that way do to computer log files and camera footage. 

I'm so over this band and the way it treats its fans. Seriously.

11 years since Chinese Democracy. 15 before then.

I'm sure there's label and management politics involved in releasing material, but holy shit, there must not be another band as incompetent as Guns N' Roses and its management. It pisses me off to no end.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Holographic Universe said:

That’s a rough assessment man. Slash seems to like them and I don’t believe for a second it’s because of cash. 

This reunion wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for a lack of cash.

Money solves a lot of problems (like 20+ years of anger between bandmates, for example), as Team Brazil just employed...

1 minute ago, The Holographic Universe said:

That’s a rough assessment man. Slash seems to like them and I don’t believe for a second it’s because of cash. 

It's rough, but it's true. Fernando is their manager only because he is the son of Axl's housekeeper. Team Brazil literally fits all the words used by @ZoSoRose:

Unqualified, certainly.

Enabling, you bet it!

Privileged, how else does one go from nobody to a manager of the worlds biggest band?

Incompetent, easy to see...

Silver spoon, Yep, and condescending to boot.

Hanger-ons that support abusive and unstable people and hold contempt for actual fans. Absolutely, deadset, true.

• Like 2

I'd have to think the TB angle is to eliminate everything CD-era related to not tarnish the current band's nostalgia gimmick. They probably want to control the narrative and not have a ton of stories about this popping up, band members being asked questions, etc. 

Just now, Crazyman said:

This reunion wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for a lack of cash.

Money solves a lot of problems (like 20+ years of anger between bandmates, for example), as Team Brazil just employed...

I understand the reunion was more than likely due to Axl not being able to maintain his lifestyle, while also I’m sure he was burnt out on the theaters and residencies. Axl wanted his GNR to a global force again and he has that now. But, I don’t believe TB are evil or incompetent. There probably wouldn’t be a GNR without TB.

• Like 1