Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 minute ago, MarceloJC said:

If you want all the shit to leak, I'm the right person. Nothing fairer than a Brazilian screwing the whole thing up. My country is great for that. There are no laws for anything.

We are in this together

To be honest, if I had these, I'd be afraid to leak them consider the fire storm it's going to set off. There's going to be Rollinstone reviews, it's not going to sneak under the radar of GNR and you don't know how they'll respond to it.

If someone actually does want to get these out, I'd suggest getting them on the down low and sharing them as if you have no idea what you're sharing. "Hey I found these CDs in a storage locker" is a better defense than "I drove 14 hours and paid money to get these CDs because I know exactly what they are"

Edited by Modano09
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

If you listen to Madagascar Slash's added a riff to that

I'm sorry he added one tiny embellishment that was inaudible at the show

33 minutes ago, Howard2k said:

It would be totally trivial to anonymously leak this.  The only reason it didn’t leak is because it isn’t real.  We’ve been down this path before. 

It is real. Thats the frustrating thing

7 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Looks like ya'll gave up. I see some saying TB kiboshed the whole thing. What proof is there of this? Curious, 'cause you all are depressing me something fierce.

Right. Without being there for conversations we have NO idea what’s going on unless we are told by a/the source. It sucks really...

So.. Moral of the story is that we're not going to even hear these songs huh? 

Well.. Not in Axl's lifetime.. 

I bet the ranch tho that once he passes on Team Brazil will release this shit to no end.. Well probably get 10 different albums that have 5 different versions of 3 demos afterwards.. 

This band always had shit backwards.. 

Keep charging 200 a ticket or 1000 for a box set with 2 unheard mixes on it.. 

Keep making albums every once a decade (if we're lucky). 

Keep your faithful fan base in the dark and keep cryptic outlines on when we're hear anything new from you.. 

All we want is to hear something new.. Not asking for buckethead cycles of releases, something.. Other than a looney tunes axl/DC cartoons or a "polished" shadow of your love that is two times as old as the material we're actually salivating for.. 

You got a pass bringing Slash and Duff back for a solid reason why we stopped expecting to see anything new.. But still nothing.. 

It's fuckin music and the irony is you'd rather cater to the casual fan to buy your greatest hits then do your loyal to a fault, faithful, all we want is something new(ish) from you.

But no.. 

Nothing.. 

This shits a joke.. As much as I love this band it's a fuckin joke. 

So call us entitled for wanting more than 14 songs in 25 years.. Keep telling us you don't owe us shit..while your gh album stays relevant to younger fans you don't know any better.. And ban or bully or apparently pay the fuck off guys that do.. 

I hope you read this W Axl Rose before all your yes men delete this post and ban me for it.. We'll see which one of us cares more about it.. 

PS. I would buy this pack of cds for a few hundred over that shoebox of trinkets called a box set 

So just shut up and sing I guess.. 

Just one of your disappointed, hardschool fans. 

M. M. 

Edited by murph
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

OMG im so immersed in tis treasury hunt because CD was sooooo good

maybe gilby clarke is on thsese tracks

maybe Navarro!

im so intrigued please send links im dying!!!! 

No way Gilby in on it

Dave only did the oh my god solo

12 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I noted that it was confirmed Fernando had been on the forum in the past - anyone know what his username is?

Curious to know if he has been active on here recently.

You can still view these threads without needing to log in. 

For this reason anyone from tb could of  seen this.

41 minutes ago, murph said:

So.. Moral of the story is that we're not going to even hear these songs huh? 

Well.. Not in Axl's lifetime.. 

I bet the ranch tho that once he passes on Team Brazil will release this shit to no end.. Well probably get 10 different albums that have 5 different versions of 3 demos afterwards.. 

This band always had shit backwards.. 

Keep charging 200 a ticket or 1000 for a box set with 2 unheard mixes on it.. 

Keep making albums every once a decade (if we're lucky). 

Keep your faithful fan base in the dark and keep cryptic outlines on when we're hear anything new from you.. 

All we want is to hear something new.. Not asking for buckethead cycles of releases, something.. Other than a looney tunes axl/DC cartoons or a "polished" shadow of your love that is two times as old as the material we're actually salivating for.. 

You got a pass bringing Slash and Duff back for a solid reason why we stopped expecting to see anything new.. But still nothing.. 

It's fuckin music and the irony is you'd rather cater to the casual fan to buy your greatest hits then do your loyal to a fault, faithful, all we want is something new(ish) from you.

But no.. 

Nothing.. 

This shits a joke.. As much as I love this band it's a fuckin joke. 

So call us entitled for wanting more than 14 songs in 25 years.. Keep telling us you don't owe us shit..while your gh album stays relevant to younger fans you don't know any better.. And ban or bully or apparently pay the fuck off guys that do.. 

I hope you read this W Axl Rose before all your yes men delete this post and ban me for it.. We'll see which one of us cares more about it.. 

PS. I would buy this pack of cds for a few hundred over that shoebox of trinkets called a box set 

So just shut up and sing I guess.. 

Just one of your disappointed, hardschool fans. 

M. M. 

You forget, we are the enemy

I believe that in Axls mind many of these songs is songs he is (still) intended to release in some form and some time, and I see that leaks is something he will not be happy about. (rumors of Slash/Duff recording of Atlas etc)

We dont know everything that is going on (and has for the last 10-15 years) behind the scenes. 

My highest hope is that Axl & co gets this out for us fans the right way to buy and enjoy, but of course i`m open for leaks as well. 

• Like 3

It's funny, because people talk about "How could they do this to us, their loyal fans?" in a thread that has about 50% of its post either bashing the band, amateur psychological evaluations, fictional ramblings and speculations about the hierarchy of the band these days, and generally butthurt, tear filled rants about what we are "owed."

I can't imagine why millionaires aren't bending over backward to please the self-important forum members making demands.  Surely, every single person bashing the band loves to be called a cunt in their real lives, and bends over backwards for people who call them a cunt and make demands.

Surely.   

• Like 1