Futures bodyguard gets knocked the fuck out

Len Cnut

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

That's terrible. I don't know how anyone can watch that and laugh. 

You'd be stunned what I can laugh at.

3 hours ago, soon said:

I don’t think the back of anybody’s head is very tough, though? :P

He didn't touch the back of his head, he touched his jaw.

Edited by Len Cnut

16 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You'd be stunned what I can laugh at.

He didn't touch the back of his head, he touched his jaw.

Oh right, it was the second little guy who stomped on the back of his head. Although it must have been quite the delicate twinkle toes dance move since the security guard walked away. :lol:

7 hours ago, 31illusions said:

That's not very PC of you. Using a derogatory term. You just criticized Trump for that. Isn't it better to say "special needs"?

Nah, when it comes down to Trump there is no other way to put it, he's a total retard. But thanks for agreeing with me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

Nah, when it comes down to Trump there is no other way to put it, he's a total retard. But thanks for agreeing with me.

Hardly, I pointed out your mistake twice. If by that you mean I agree with you, then yes, I agree. You erred.

46 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Hardly, I pointed out your mistake twice. If by that you mean I agree with you, then yes, I agree. You erred.

What mistake? I was agreeing with you in the first place and I pointed out another example of something in extremely poor taste. No reason to get all technical and tell me what is legal or illegal because it doesn't have anything to do with this and the fact that you can't agree is, well, kinda retarded... oops... I mean, mentally challenged!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, EvanG said:

What mistake? I was agreeing with you in the first place and I pointed out another example of something in extremely poor taste. No reason to get all technical and tell me what is legal or illegal because it doesn't have anything to do with this and the fact that you can't agree is, well, kinda retarded... oops... I mean, mentally challenged!

Also, you're not the president of the United States and as such, not held to the same stringent standards.  For example, you're allowed to sit around in your underpants drinking and watching In Praise of Nothing in the sweltering heat, for the president to do so for any length of time would be regarded a deriliction of duty.

Edited by Len Cnut

14 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I figured you'd like it, I should re-watch it one of these days.

He did another thing called To Stay Alive: A Method in conjuction with Michel Houllebecq (i can't spell his name) but I couldn't understand most of it cuz it was all in Dutch and I didn't have subtitles.  Or mostly in Dutch anyway.  I still watched it throughout, such is my love for Iggy Pop.