Epstein Dead: Reported Suicide

Axl's Agony Aunt

19 hours ago, Dazey said:

107258698_10163917043565002_398171907963107212601_10159916917815278_930390319310

:lol: 

every time I see that fucking face it disgusts me even more

man, it really never fails to amaze you doesn't it. think about it. the son of the fucking Queen, a pedo. if it were a regular joe he would have been bum raped sideways by more inmates than you can shake a stick at

Ah yes Andy cancelled his annual golfing hols too Spain over the wknd apparently hes terrified of leaving the UK.

I bet Maxwell is happy going from Gucci too anti rip clothing 

Edited by Gavin82

On 7/5/2020 at 4:13 PM, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

It seems to me that world leaders that we know of like Trump and Clinton are the types that are getting blackmailed, they aren't the ones directing any of this. This all seems like an intelligence agency operation to me.

Well, men like Clinton and Trump seem to have many things that they could be blackmailed for. Kennedy too. Heard the WH's back door had people going in and out. Men in Power think they can get away with anything. Maybe one day this shit will end.

Either way, I'm sure if we find out all the people involved it will be shocking or maybe not?

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Except he order attacks on military bases. So no

He was a general that was in Iraq to negotiate peace terms, so he was under a flag of truce. That might be illegal to assassinate a guy under those terms, but I'm not a legal expert. But I do know that's a shitbag move to assassinate someone under flag of truce.

2 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

He was a general that was in Iraq to negotiate peace terms, so he was under a flag of truce. That might be illegal to assassinate a guy under those terms, but I'm not a legal expert. But I do know that's a shitbag move to assassinate someone under flag of truce.

So in other words. It was a dick move but might have been legal.

52 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

And it was definitely more of a real assassination than the death of Epstein. Funny how so many people care more about conspiracy than reality.

There's been so much anti-Iranian propaganda in the US it's hard to get even liberals to care about an assassination of a general under flag of truce by the guy they hate, Trump.

But yes, ideally politically active people should be caring about both. Soleimani because it could have kickstarted a hot war, and Epstein because (if true) it means there's sexual blackmail on elites which makes the KGB-Putin allegations seem like peanuts.

Nice to Trump wishing well accused child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell. 

Never thought I’d see that day where a sitting President would give well wishes to someone accused of not only trafficking but the abuse of girls as young as fourteen years old. Any other person that would ruin their career. 

22 hours ago, downzy said:

Nice to Trump wishing well accused child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell. 

Never thought I’d see that day where a sitting President would give well wishes to someone accused of not only trafficking but the abuse of girls as young as fourteen years old. Any other person that would ruin their career. 

It’s fucked up beyond belief.

Likely some Freudian slip that betrays how closely he may know her.

Its gonna be shit hitting the fan for a lot of people if these records are finally revealed later this week. 

22 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

It’s fucked up beyond belief.

Likely some Freudian slip that betrays how closely he may know her.

Its gonna be shit hitting the fan for a lot of people if these records are finally revealed later this week. 

I can imagine how hierarchy and capitalism produces such a laissez faire attitude in those who can stomach summiting its heights. Like, from a certain perspective, its just as shocking that he is fine with all the other suffering caused by the brutal system. Like 'The US military is in the process of killing 150 000 Iraqis and we wish them well.'

But I suspect he's wishing her well so that she doesnt spill the beans on him.

3 minutes ago, soon said:

I can imagine how hierarchy and capitalism produces such a laissez faire attitude in those who can stomach summiting its heights. Like, from a certain perspective, its just as shocking that he is fine with all the other suffering caused by the brutal system. Like 'The US military is in the process of killing 150 000 Iraqis and we wish them well.'

But I suspect he's wishing her well so that she doesnt spill the beans on him.

First of all, don't you think after 3 years of investigations and an impeachment for a phone call the democrats would have already pursued this if Trump had any connection at all to sex with underaged girls?  Secondly, if anything Maxwell will sing like a cannery to stay out of prison.  Do you really think she'll cover for Trump because he wished her well?  I know you're smarter than that.

Just now, Swampfox said:

First of all, don't you think after 3 years of investigations and an impeachment for a phone call the democrats would have already pursued this if Trump had any connection at all to sex with underaged girls?  Secondly, if anything Maxwell will sing like a cannery to stay out of prison.  Do you really think she'll cover for Trump because he wished her well?  I know you're smarter than that.

Trumps action is not based on what I think, though. For my perspective on this Id point you back to the first paragraph of my post that you quoted. 

But I do think Trump is not a well trained or experienced political operator and I see him as someone who would say something that earnest and hope it produced results.

The Scaramouch obviously has his own slightly different take on this. And his assertion is that he was signalling to her that he will protect her in exchange for silence. This isnt a notion lacking any merit. He'd signal "Im the all powerful POTUS (sic) I will save you. Lets make a deal." That is perfectly on brand for Trump.

And no, I dont think Dems are eager to get to the truth of this matter. For their own sake. You might have a major blind spot going there.

3 hours ago, soon said:

And no, I dont think Dems are eager to get to the truth of this matter. For their own sake. You might have a major blind spot going there.

Yeah, I would agree that neither party is all that interested in having Maxwell disclose publicly what she knows. 

• Like 1