Hard School FULL LEAK Discussion **NO LINKS**7 Day Suspension For Asking For Links**

4 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

And damn I guess it really was "all in good faith" :lol:  The mystery of the clipped off line is finally solved

A mystery 13 years in the making!

RIP Checkmate speculation (2006-2019)

i will never forget all the fake Lyrics leaks such as “motherfuckers in game, it’s checkmate!” XD

• Like 1

the only good thing about this is axl rose's voice and axl rose's vocal melodies over decent rocking verse/chorus parts

nothing else

the rest is actually embarrassing

more of the same shitty fucking mess by the very same people who wrote the un-listenable axl rose solo album

it's there for all to see one more time that these "talented hard working people" don't seem to be able to write a good song to save their lives

the intro is the ultra special shit fest

it has got to be on the top 10 of the the "worst intros ever written" right after that live intro that slash and duff wrote for better

compare this intro to the intro of jungle

what a fucking unbelievable crock of shit

every "new" recording by axl rose and slash shows that they were either very smart or very lucky to associate with an actual songwriter on the early part of their careers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

the only good thing about this is axl rose's voice and axl rose's vocal melodies over decent rocking verse/chorus parts

nothing else

more of the same shitty fucking mess by the very same people who wrote the un-listenable axl rose solo album

it's there for all to see one more time that these "talented hard working people" don't seem to be able to write a good song to save their lives

it has got to be on the top 10 of the the "worst intros ever written" right after that live intro that slash and duff wrote for better

every "new" recording by axl rose and slash shows that they were either very smart or very lucky to associate with an actual songwriter on the early part of their careers

Damn...what a read. Only thing we can agree on is Axl's amazing vocals on this. You talk a lot of sh*t otherwise, dude. :D

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

nothing else

So...you don't like it?

I think it's really good. I like that it's pretty straight forward, lyrics as well. The shredding stuff at the end isn't needed, Slash would do something more tasteful here probably. 

I like the chorus a lot, it's a cool song and it would have made Chinese better. The album should have had this and Oh my god.