Hard School FULL LEAK Discussion **NO LINKS**7 Day Suspension For Asking For Links**

13 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Anyone else get a vr vibe?

I heard Sorum for seconds in some place in the song... crazy... on the 1st play.

Im on 11 times now.

Greart song!! very rocker. Most rocker than the CD ones... Perfect to opening this new leg of the tour gaddamn!!!!! Please do it!!!!!

Certainly bodes well for the rest of the material that's still out there in the ether - I think we can all agree this is far stronger than the majority of what made it onto Chinese Democracy - kind of fits into the "future rock" thing we were promised at the time. 

Got to say I prefer all the 2003 versions of the songs, all a bit leaner and not weighed down by all the Protooled patchwork flabbiness of the finished product. 

And now I'm listening to Chinese Democracy demos all day.... sometimes I forget how great this album is. I had honestly given up on ever hearing more '99-01 material, but days like today remind me why I love that era of the band. Hard School might be "just a straight-forward rocker" but God damn, that's what Axl Fucking Rose does best.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

That's almost definitely unrelated to the leak, though. This song (and 15~ other new ones) were bought/traded/hoarded a few weeks ago.

If that were true it wouldn't matter anyway.