2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

2 hours ago, Fanboy said:

this is not from me, I was on my way to youtube and ended up on 4chan, I got lost. I don't know if it was already mention here

"tom zutaut teamed up with robert to sell the songs to levi. then robert decided to sell the songs to rick dunsford, who teamed up with walker alford and other investors to buy them. rick dunsford then sent the songs to mister saint laurent. after all this, rick is in all kinds of legal trouble, also rick has been in talks with the former gnr synth player about getting even more tracks. shit is crazy"

msl has been on discord answering a few questions - he suggested that rick (or whoever, I’m losing track!!) was ‘in contact with pitman’ about a finished 2010 gnr album.... now, I don’t know what to believe, but that q & a was a great read.

Edited by marinergtfc
added

Really interesting with Atlas, the version that's leaked seems to be the Bumblefoot version and is missing some of the leads heard in the cellphone leak. Any one know if this was from the locker or a different source entirely?

Side note, it is completely different to what I was expecting! :P