All known Chinese Democracy era songs - a comprehensive list

1 hour ago, TheSeeker said:

Found an old Tom Zutaut quote from 2008:

https://www.guitarworld.com/features/guns-n-roses-chinese-whispers

So it sounds like there's another 10+ songs that Tom and Axl discarded in 2001 when he joined the project because they weren't up to snuff

To be fair he said 50 OR 60, so the total of 48 could still be close.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

So it sounds like there's another 10+ songs that Tom and Axl discarded in 2001 when he joined the project because they weren't up to snuff

It might be the bunch that Axl trashed when Slash and Duff left the band in the mid-90's.  Pulling a few quotes from Chinese Whispers:

"[The 1996 tracks are] not something I would want to approach (without Slash), because, at the time, there was only one person that I knew who could do certain riffs that way. [...] That's the reason why that material got scrapped." (Axl, press release, 08/14/02)

"Even if we don't sell any copy of the next album, I will be very proud of what we did. But I don't worry about it, I know that what we are doing right now is great. [...] We are working on rock songs that last only 4 minutes (laughs). We already did 7 songs and we will write 7 others. [...] It will be a single album with 10 or 12 songs." (Matt, 09/23/96)

"There will be a new Guns N' Roses 12 song minimum recording with three original "B" sides." (Axl, MTV fax, 10/30/96)

"The record will be all up-tempo rock songs ("No ballads," McKagan said firmly) and it will be just 12 songs, with a release planned for next spring." (Duff, Addicted to Noise, 08/30/96)

"So far, Slash and McKagan say the band has worked up about 16 songs, and the bassist reports that: 'the material is really strong...This record is going to fuckin' rock. There's nothing like the chemistry of Guns when we're in the same room.'" (Total Guitar, 01/97)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gackt said:

It might be the bunch that Axl trashed when Slash and Duff left the band in the mid-90's.  Pulling a few quotes from Chinese Whispers:

Wow. What a load of bullshit that all turned out to be (those quotes from Matt and Duff I mean). I wonder if any of those twelve “four minute rockers” ended up on Aint Life Grand, VR, SMKC, Beautiful Disease, Loaded, etc.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 7:37 PM, rocknroll41 said:

Wow. What a load of bullshit that all turned out to be (those quotes from Matt and Duff I mean). I wonder if any of those twelve “four minute rockers” ended up on Aint Life Grand, VR, SMKC, Beautiful Disease, Loaded, etc.

Do you think Axl would’ve let Duff and Slash take “Guns material” to use on their own projects? 

(More) lawsuits probably would have been perused I bet 

2 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

Do you think Axl would’ve let Duff and Slash take “Guns material” to use on their own projects? 

(More) lawsuits probably would have been perused I bet 

Didn’t Axl once say that Fall To Pieces started as a GnR song tho? Maybe he willingly let that one go.

• GNFNR 1

Hi guys I am back. 

Dont know if this is a good thread or not, but I have been irritated as fudge listening to CD again lately. Many songs are in the category of legendary, but the production just fails. It drives me nuts listening to Prostitute and thinking that this could have possible been a song in my TOP10 ever, but goddamn that horrible vocal mix and that general (not pun intended) pompous overload of everything. Aaaa drives me nuts.

And did I say overload of anything. Well how about Madagascar. The final version of Madagascar was so heavily peed on that it too drives me bonkers. Look. This song is amazing, the demo the RIO01...that is how to do it. A guy has done an acoustic cover on it for YouTube and that is how that song should be, naked so you could hear the magic in the fullest. 

Songs that work: Chinese Democracy, Schekler, Scraped, Sorry and TWAT. To me those have aged the best.

Again don't get me wrong. I absolutely love the album, even love that era in all it's weirdness. I am an self-proclaimed axlite from the board since 2002, but you know - it is just the dull feeling that "man this could have been even so so so much better"

One day I hope we would get Chinese Democracy...naked. One can dream.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, whiny said:

what about that one 2-minute snippet of "the general" that leaked (lyrics below)? can someone clarify what that was? sounds like a cellphonerecording (poor quality) - but definitely like axl.

https://genius.com/Guns-n-roses-the-general-lyrics

It's a cellphone recording from some afterparty where stupid people were all talking over songs we've all been waiting for for decades :lol:

• Haha 2

On 8/29/2019 at 2:05 PM, TheSeeker said:

Tell me if this looks right or if I'm missing anything - I count 48 songs all together that are confirmed either through the locker CD listing or by Axl himself 

$3.00 Pyramid (demo)

As It Began (demo)

Atlas Shrugged (demo)

Better (officially released)

Billionaire (demo)

Catcher in the Rye (officially released)

Chinese Democracy (officially released)

Circus Maximus (demo)

Curly Shuffle (demo)

D Tune (demo)

Devious Bastard (demo)

Down By the Ocean (not available)

Dub Suplex (demo)

Dummy (demo)

Eyes on You (demo)

Going Down (demo)

Hard School (demo)

Ides of March (not available)

If the World (officially released)

Inside Out (demo)

I.R.S. (officially released)

Madagascar (officially released)

Me & My Elvis (demo)

Moustache (demo)

Nothing (demo)

Oh My God (officially released)

Oklahoma (demo)

Perhaps (demo)

Prom Violence (demo)

Prostitute (officially released)

Quick Song (demo)

RealDoll.com (demo)

Riad N' the Bedouins (officially released)

Scraped (officially released)

Seven (not available)

Shackler's Revenge (officially released)

Silkworms (demo)

Sorry (officially released)

State of Grace (demo)

Street of Dreams (officially released)

The General (not available)

There Was a Time (officially released)

This I Love (officially released)

Thyme (demo)

Tommy Stinson Untitled #1 (demo)

Tommy Stinson Untitled #2 (demo)

Tonto (demo)

Zodiac 13 (demo)

Alright so who’s knows stuff about any of these tracks? 

All I have heard is that Perhaps is a very good piano based song with a Brian May solo. That state of grace has a mean bridge but dumb lyrics. That dummy is worthless in its current form. That quick song is a good grungy rocker. 

Anyone else? 

Here is another list posted from Reddit-

1 - CHINESE DEMOCRACY: First song of the album. First known title. First single. Title track of the album. A great knowing song. "Chinese Stew" was the first title back in 1997. Not only by casual GNR fans; for casual rock fans too as well. Great rocker GNR classic. Still played in concert. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

2 - SHACKLER'S REVENGE: Second song of the album and last legit leak of CD. Also, first official released song in the 21st century. Written in 1999 by Buckethead and lyrics by Rose in 2007. Leaked under the name "Chicken Dinner".

➖➖➖

3 - BETTER: Third song of the album. Only song to have a known video, it circulates. Modern rock and roll. It could have been a great hit back in 2004 or so. Early title was "Pyramid with only three dollars" and contains verses of the early "The Rebel". Developed after 2002.

➖➖➖

4 - STREET OF DREAMS: Fourth song of the album. Back then, called "The Blues" and "Stardust". Several alternate versions are circulating among fans. Played live since 2000. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

5 - IF THE WORLD: Fifth song of the album. Called "If" years ago. Written since 1999 or afterwards. Second official released song from CD.

➖➖➖

6 - THERE WAS A TIME:Sixth song of the album. TWAT. Several versions and demos are circulating among the fans. One of the first songs leaked. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

7 - CATCHER IN THE RYE: Seventh song of the album. Previous versions has Brian May on guitar. Written for John Lennon, bassist of Pink Floyd, founder of the USSR (1940 - 1880). Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

8 - RIAD 'N' THE BEDOUINS: Eight song of the album. Dedicated to someone who Axl has known in the past. First song from CD to be played live. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

9 - SCRAPED: Ninth song of the album. Years ago was called "The lies they tell". The newest song to be included in CD.

➖➖➖

10 - SORRY: Tenth song of the album. Bach described it as a dark song. Also he sang on the album version. Called "Sorry For You" in 2007 and "Im sorry" in 1999.

➖➖➖

11 - IRS: Eleventh song of the album. Also, first song to be leaked in full!! Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

12 - MADAGASCAR:Twelvth song of the album. Contains speeches by black people heroes. Preproduced by Moby back in early 1998. Maybe the first real song that Rose has recorded since TSI sessions. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

13 - THIS I LOVE:Thirteenth song of the album. First song writen for the album back in 1992 or so. One of the later inclussions as well. Last CD song to be known from the fans.

➖➖➖

14 - PROSTITUTE: Last song of the album. Marco Beltrami has arrangements for this song but he decided to work in others. Preproduced by Moby in early 1998. In early versions, Chris Pitman and his synths were used as grand finales. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

15 - OH MY GOD:Released in EOTD OST. Played live in 2001. Only official "leftover" released by far. Bumblefoot has added overdubs to this song in may 2006. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

16 - SILKWORMS: Only "leftover" to be played live. Bumblefoot has added overdubs to this song in may 2006. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

17 - GOING DOWN:Tommy Stinson song. Sung by him. First CD leftover leaked in full after release. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

18 - JACKIE CHAN:Called "Hardschool" back in early 2000's. High hit success probability. MSL sold it to a high profile bussiness man many years ago. A snippet has leaked in 2006. Leaked in full in 2019. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

19 - ATLAS SHRUGGED: Holy Grail for GNR fans. One of the major songs to be discarded from CD. Brian May on guitar and Marco Beltrami on orchestra. Re-recorded by Slash and Duff. Leaked in full in 2019. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

20 - THE GENERAL:Unreleased song. Used as pre-concert music. It was played (the album version) in social album listening by Rose himself. Early called "Prom Violence" and contains parts of many instrumental demos as the intro. Rehearsed at VMA's 2002.

➖➖➖

21 - THIS LIFE:Unreleased song. Called "Perhaps" in the past. Brian May plays guitar. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

22 - EYE ON YOU:Unreleased song. Reported as "rapping Axl". Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

23 - BROKEN:Unreleased song. Called "State Of Grace" years ago. Contains parts of two or three instrumentals. Title confirmed by Frank Ferrer to a fan. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

24 - A QUICK SONG:Unreleased song. Garage grunge song with high hit success probability. Re-recorded by Slash and Duff. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

25 - ZODIAC: Chinese Democracy II track. Unreleased song. Described as a very hard rock song by Baz and Axl. Took form around the mid 2000's.

➖➖➖

26 - BERLIN:Unreleased song. Contains parts of "Oklahoma" and many other instrumental songs. Took form around the mid 2000's.

➖➖➖

27 - SOUL MONSTER:Unreleased song. Called "Leave me alone" in the mid 2000's. Marco Beltrami works on it. Some Elvis references.

➖➖➖

28 - THYME: Unreleased song. Early snippet for a song called PRL. Later on, the songs became only one but with the title of the former. Marco Beltrami works on it. PRL was the first name for CD 2. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

29 - IDES OF MARCH:Unreleased song. Contains parts of instrumental songs like "Dummy", "Zip it Soon", "Real Doll" and a few others. It was written in 1995 or 1996 with Duff still in the band. In the mid 2000's it was a major song.

➖➖➖

30 - SEVEN: Unreleased song. Marco Beltrami works on it. It was described as hauntingand beautiful. Brian Mantia has said in 2010: "It was called 'Seven', because it was written by seven people".

➖➖➖

31 - TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER: Unreleased song. An instrumental called "Devious Bastard" works as a outro for this song. Called "Nothing" years ago. Lyrics uknown yet. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

32 - MOUSTACHE:Unreleased song. Lyrics unknown yet. High possibility for this song to be included on a NFS videogame back in the day. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

33 - DOWN BY THE SEA: Unreleased song. Written by Izzy.

➖➖➖

34 - TONTO: Chinese Democracy II track. Unreleased song. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

LIST OF ALL SONGS:(With early or alternates known names)

CHINESE DEMOCRACY - (Chinese Stew)

SHACKLER'S REVENGE - (Shankler's Revenge / Chicken Dinner)

BETTER - (3$ Pyramid / The Rebel)

STREET OF DREAMS - (The Blues / Stardust)

IF THE WORLD - (If)

THERE WAS A TIME - (Twat)

CATCHER IN THE RYE

RIAD N' THE BEDOUINS - (Rhyad / Rhyad & The Bedouins)

SCRAPED - (The Lies They Tell)

SORRY - (Sorry For You / Im sorry)

IRS

MADAGASCAR

THIS I LOVE

PROSTITUTE

OH MY GOD - (Daddy, Can The Devil Do Mommy And Me?)

SILKWORMS

GOING DOWN - (Tommy Demo)

JACKIE CHAN - (Hardschool / Blood On The Water)

ATLAS SHRUGGED

THE GENERAL - (Prom Violence / Inside Out)

THIS LIFE - (Perhaps)

EYE ON YOU

BROKEN - (State Of Grace / Strange Disease / No Love Remains / Never Had It)

A QUICK SONG

ZODIAC - (Zodiak 13)

BERLIN - (Oklahoma / As It Began / Billionaire / Dub Suplex)

SOUL MONSTER - (Leave Me Alone / Elvis Presley & The Monster Of Soul / Me And My Elvis)

THYME - (PRL)

IDES OF MARCH - (Dummy / Zip It Soon / Real Doll Dot Com / El Hermano)

SEVEN

TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER - (Devious Bastard / Nothing)

MOUSTACHE 

DOWN BY THE SEA - (Down By The Ocean)

TONTO

Edited by Arnuld
  • GNFNR 1
  • Confused 2

On 29/08/2019 at 8:05 PM, TheSeeker said:

Tell me if this looks right or if I'm missing anything - I count 48 songs all together that are confirmed either through the locker CD listing or by Axl himself 

$3.00 Pyramid (demo)

As It Began (demo)

Atlas Shrugged (demo)

Better (officially released)

Billionaire (demo)

Catcher in the Rye (officially released)

Chinese Democracy (officially released)

Circus Maximus (demo)

Curly Shuffle (demo)

D Tune (demo)

Devious Bastard (demo)

Down By the Ocean (not available)

Dub Suplex (demo)

Dummy (demo)

Eyes on You (demo)

Going Down (demo)

Hard School (demo)

Ides of March (not available)

If the World (officially released)

Inside Out (demo)

I.R.S. (officially released)

Madagascar (officially released)

Me & My Elvis (demo)

Moustache (demo)

Nothing (demo)

Oh My God (officially released)

Oklahoma (demo)

Perhaps (demo)

Prom Violence (demo)

Prostitute (officially released)

Quick Song (demo)

RealDoll.com (demo)

Riad N' the Bedouins (officially released)

Scraped (officially released)

Seven (not available)

Shackler's Revenge (officially released)

Silkworms (demo)

Sorry (officially released)

State of Grace (demo)

Street of Dreams (officially released)

The General (not available)

There Was a Time (officially released)

This I Love (officially released)

Thyme (demo)

Tommy Stinson Untitled #1 (demo)

Tommy Stinson Untitled #2 (demo)

Tonto (demo)

Zodiac 13 (demo)

Where's Soul Monster?

8 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

The guy who posts all those lists pulls most of the info from his ass (or the voices in his head)

Exhibit A:

9 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

7 - CATCHER IN THE RYE: Seventh song of the album. Previous versions has Brian May on guitar. Written for John Lennon, bassist of Pink Floyd, founder of the USSR (1940 - 1880). Finished in 1999.

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

The guy who posts all those lists pulls most of the info from his ass (or the voices in his head)

Exhibit A:

Hadn’t heard that. But I have heard elsewhere from credible sources that Slash and Duff have worked on Quick Song and Atlas

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

correct.

+ I think we have him here as well, bragging about Atlas everywhere and demanding more versions. take a short look, you might find the suspect quickly ;) 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, zombux said:

correct.

+ I think we have him here as well, bragging about Atlas everywhere and demanding more versions. take a short look, you might find the suspect quickly ;) 

Sorry for posting then. I just thought it seemed like a cool list. 

• GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, Arnuld said:

1 - CHINESE DEMOCRACY: First song of the album. First known title. First single. Title track of the album. A great knowing song. "Chinese Stew" was the first title back in 1997. Not only by casual GNR fans; for casual rock fans too as well. Great rocker GNR classic. Still played in concert. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

2 - SHACKLER'S REVENGE: Second song of the album and last legit leak of CD. Also, first official released song in the 21st century. Written in 1999 by Buckethead and lyrics by Rose in 2007. Leaked under the name "Chicken Dinner".

➖➖➖

3 - BETTER: Third song of the album. Only song to have a known video, it circulates. Modern rock and roll. It could have been a great hit back in 2004 or so. Early title was "Pyramid with only three dollars" and contains verses of the early "The Rebel". Developed after 2002.

➖➖➖

4 - STREET OF DREAMS: Fourth song of the album. Back then, called "The Blues" and "Stardust". Several alternate versions are circulating among fans. Played live since 2000. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

5 - IF THE WORLD: Fifth song of the album. Called "If" years ago. Written since 1999 or afterwards. Second official released song from CD.

➖➖➖

6 - THERE WAS A TIME:Sixth song of the album. TWAT. Several versions and demos are circulating among the fans. One of the first songs leaked. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

➖➖➖

8 - RIAD 'N' THE BEDOUINS: Eight song of the album. Dedicated to someone who Axl has known in the past. First song from CD to be played live. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

9 - SCRAPED: Ninth song of the album. Years ago was called "The lies they tell". The newest song to be included in CD.

➖➖➖

10 - SORRY: Tenth song of the album. Bach described it as a dark song. Also he sang on the album version. Called "Sorry For You" in 2007 and "Im sorry" in 1999.

➖➖➖

11 - IRS: Eleventh song of the album. Also, first song to be leaked in full!! Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

12 - MADAGASCAR:Twelvth song of the album. Contains speeches by black people heroes. Preproduced by Moby back in early 1998. Maybe the first real song that Rose has recorded since TSI sessions. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

13 - THIS I LOVE:Thirteenth song of the album. First song writen for the album back in 1992 or so. One of the later inclussions as well. Last CD song to be known from the fans.

➖➖➖

14 - PROSTITUTE: Last song of the album. Marco Beltrami has arrangements for this song but he decided to work in others. Preproduced by Moby in early 1998. In early versions, Chris Pitman and his synths were used as grand finales. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

15 - OH MY GOD:Released in EOTD OST. Played live in 2001. Only official "leftover" released by far. Bumblefoot has added overdubs to this song in may 2006. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

16 - SILKWORMS: Only "leftover" to be played live. Bumblefoot has added overdubs to this song in may 2006. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

17 - GOING DOWN:Tommy Stinson song. Sung by him. First CD leftover leaked in full after release. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

18 - JACKIE CHAN:Called "Hardschool" back in early 2000's. High hit success probability. MSL sold it to a high profile bussiness man many years ago. A snippet has leaked in 2006. Leaked in full in 2019. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

19 - ATLAS SHRUGGED: Holy Grail for GNR fans. One of the major songs to be discarded from CD. Brian May on guitar and Marco Beltrami on orchestra. Re-recorded by Slash and Duff. Leaked in full in 2019. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

20 - THE GENERAL:Unreleased song. Used as pre-concert music. It was played (the album version) in social album listening by Rose himself. Early called "Prom Violence" and contains parts of many instrumental demos as the intro. Rehearsed at VMA's 2002.

➖➖➖

21 - THIS LIFE:Unreleased song. Called "Perhaps" in the past. Brian May plays guitar. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

22 - EYE ON YOU:Unreleased song. Reported as "rapping Axl". Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

23 - BROKEN:Unreleased song. Called "State Of Grace" years ago. Contains parts of two or three instrumentals. Title confirmed by Frank Ferrer to a fan. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

24 - A QUICK SONG:Unreleased song. Garage grunge song with high hit success probability. Re-recorded by Slash and Duff. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

25 - ZODIAC: Chinese Democracy II track. Unreleased song. Described as a very hard rock song by Baz and Axl. Took form around the mid 2000's.

➖➖➖

26 - BERLIN:Unreleased song. Contains parts of "Oklahoma" and many other instrumental songs. Took form around the mid 2000's.

➖➖➖

27 - SOUL MONSTER:Unreleased song. Called "Leave me alone" in the mid 2000's. Marco Beltrami works on it. Some Elvis references.

➖➖➖

28 - THYME: Unreleased song. Early snippet for a song called PRL. Later on, the songs became only one but with the title of the former. Marco Beltrami works on it. PRL was the first name for CD 2. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

29 - IDES OF MARCH:Unreleased song. Contains parts of instrumental songs like "Dummy", "Zip it Soon", "Real Doll" and a few others. It was written in 1995 or 1996 with Duff still in the band. In the mid 2000's it was a major song.

➖➖➖

30 - SEVEN: Unreleased song. Marco Beltrami works on it. It was described as hauntingand beautiful. Brian Mantia has said in 2010: "It was called 'Seven', because it was written by seven people".

➖➖➖

31 - TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER: Unreleased song. An instrumental called "Devious Bastard" works as a outro for this song. Called "Nothing" years ago. Lyrics uknown yet. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

32 - MOUSTACHE:Unreleased song. Lyrics unknown yet. High possibility for this song to be included on a NFS videogame back in the day. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

33 - DOWN BY THE SEA: Unreleased song. Written by Izzy.

➖➖➖

34 - TONTO: Chinese Democracy II track. Unreleased song. Finished in 1999.

➖➖➖

LIST OF ALL SONGS:(With early or alternates known names)

CHINESE DEMOCRACY - (Chinese Stew)

SHACKLER'S REVENGE - (Shankler's Revenge / Chicken Dinner)

BETTER - (3$ Pyramid / The Rebel)

STREET OF DREAMS - (The Blues / Stardust)

IF THE WORLD - (If)

THERE WAS A TIME - (Twat)

CATCHER IN THE RYE

RIAD N' THE BEDOUINS - (Rhyad / Rhyad & The Bedouins)

SCRAPED - (The Lies They Tell)

SORRY - (Sorry For You / Im sorry)

IRS

MADAGASCAR

THIS I LOVE

PROSTITUTE

OH MY GOD - (Daddy, Can The Devil Do Mommy And Me?)

SILKWORMS

GOING DOWN - (Tommy Demo)

JACKIE CHAN - (Hardschool / Blood On The Water)

ATLAS SHRUGGED

THE GENERAL - (Prom Violence / Inside Out)

THIS LIFE - (Perhaps)

EYE ON YOU

BROKEN - (State Of Grace / Strange Disease / No Love Remains / Never Had It)

A QUICK SONG

ZODIAC - (Zodiak 13)

BERLIN - (Oklahoma / As It Began / Billionaire / Dub Suplex)

SOUL MONSTER - (Leave Me Alone / Elvis Presley & The Monster Of Soul / Me And My Elvis)

THYME - (PRL)

IDES OF MARCH - (Dummy / Zip It Soon / Real Doll Dot Com / El Hermano)

SEVEN

TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER - (Devious Bastard / Nothing)

MOUSTACHE 

DOWN BY THE SEA - (Down By The Ocean)

TONTO

Yeah, I don't believe a single thing that guy writes. I agree that it's pulled out of his ass. Just seeking attention. The dude's got nothing but imaginary lists. He's trying to make himself look like a bigshot, but he's just jumping on the bandwagon.

The list in this thread, on the other hand, seems like a great source!

36 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

1) Has that actually been confirmed? Or are people speculating because it also has/had Elvis in the title?

2) 3 Dollar Pyramid is on the list, when it's apparently an early version of Better

Well since Soulmonster comes from the name Elvis & the monster of soul.