ATLAS SHRUGGED - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

45 minutes ago, History2010 said:

Incredible. I wonder how many other "jams" and instrumental moments like that will end up being actual songs once all the material eventually leaks.

This riff below would be a killer cock rock GNR song! THIS IS INSANE!!!:

(Starting from 0:52 to 1:31)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Legendador said:

Mannnnnn . it's been one year I said that and everybody tease me. I was wondering if it's gonna be in his solo album but it's not. so ???????? love it like you. One of the best I ever heard.

tell me if I'm wrong but Slash played the riff on stage Of the song CD a yearsss before Axl used it. right ?

1 hour ago, Legendador said:

I've always felt that that little bit could have been the beginnings of Boulevard Of Broken Hearts from Slashs latest album. Obviously not the same but I feel the general idea is the same. 

4 hours ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

1:12-1:31 would be great 

That's it!

4 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

Mannnnnn . it's been one year I said that and everybody tease me. I was wondering if it's gonna be in his solo album but it's not. so ???????? love it like you. One of the best I ever heard.

tell me if I'm wrong but Slash played the riff on stage Of the song CD a yearsss before Axl used it. right ?

I really don't know! But it made me feel so many goosebumps!

I can't say I was expecting to hear Atlas Shrugged, a song treated as a legendary 'holy grail' by fans and people who'd claimed to hear it before it leaked, and think it was sort of shit in comparison to the several other songs that got leaked.

2019's already a more interesting year for GNR than 2018 was, and it's nothing to do with the band's actions!

Such an Elton John track, lyrically and the chord progression. Not sure why there's so much hate, is it just that everyone thought the song was going to be something else based on who-the-fuck-know's description? Kinda silly if you ask me. Take the song for what it's worth.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SurfsUp said:

Such an Elton John track, lyrically and the chord progression. Not sure why there's so much hate, is it just that everyone thought the song was going to be something else based on who-the-fuck-know's description? Kinda silly if you ask me. Take the song for what it's worth.

Agreed.

I personally love Atlas.

12 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I can't say I was expecting to hear Atlas Shrugged, a song treated as a legendary 'holy grail' by fans and people who'd claimed to hear it before it leaked, and think it was sort of shit in comparison to the several other songs that got leaked.

2019's already a more interesting year for GNR than 2018 was, and it's nothing to do with the band's actions!

I think this is just an early version, unfinished. I read apparently Atlas was cut from CD quite late in the day so there’s a version somewhere which is 100% complete and probably sounds very different and probably much better 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dave94 said:

I think this is just an early version, unfinished. I read apparently Atlas was cut from CD quite late in the day so there’s a version somewhere which is 100% complete and probably sounds very different and probably much better 

Or with Ron replacing Mays solo, probably much worse.