Paul McCartney documentary

Len Cnut

11 hours ago, Towelie said:

I love some of Macca's shit, even his solo years, but God, if there was ever a face that screamed "punch me", it's his.

I love EVERYTHING he did with The Beatles and everything The Beatles ever did, can't say I've heard much at all of his solo stuff, a couple of songs at best, Band on the Run, Mull of Kintyre, Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time...thats probably about it.  I like it all as well.  Dunno why I haven't listened to more but then I ain't listened to no George Harrison or Ringo Starr stuff either.  I wouldn't say he has a punch me face.  Well, since he's getting older its all going a bit Cliff Richard lookswise but as a lad he looked fuckin' cool.  He's got that pretty boy thing to him that the crumpet is always gonna be keen on.  But nah, he looked cool as fuck back in the day:

tumblr_psjtkhp58g1vk6i79_540.jpg

paul.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVn0jtYAYgrLJXXzcrcis

The Beatles looked fuckin' cool to me, if they didn't open their mouths and remove all doubt with their scouse accent they looked like characters out of a French New Wave film.