Jump to content

Silkworms FULL LEAK Discussion **NO LINKS**7 Day Suspension For Asking For Links**


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

Don't feed the troll. 

I still wonder what message Axl tried to convey with "Pussy full of maggots, isn't that absurd" also why would he say "Listen motherfuckers to this song that should be heard" when the song clearly didn't make the cut in the last album?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe we're having to state this in a FOURTH leak thread, but once again - probably not ever a good idea to message mods asking for links to a leak.    Carry on. 

Yes it is.  It's true. The worst "song" in GNR history has leaked. 

2 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

I still wonder what message Axl tried to convey with "Pussy full of maggots, isn't that absurd" also why would he say "Listen motherfuckers to this song that should be heard" when the song clearly didn't make the cut in the last album?

I wouldn't take the lyrics to serious. :shrugs:

I mean, why would a shot in the dark beat a walk in the park? 

Edited by Sosso
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

I'm not quite sure, does it make sense? It's definitely more subtle that those ones. The lyrics were way more crude and clunky after Back In Black and Bon's passing.

Thats where both of the greatest lyricist of all time stepped in. The poetical value of the lyrics rose drastically when Young brothers started writing them. 

*ekhem* Let's play ball ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Kranich said:

Thats where both of the greatest lyricist of all time stepped in. The poetical value of the lyrics rose drastically when Young brothers started writing them. 

*ekhem* Let's play ball ...

It's clear Brian Johnson or the Young brothers couldn't come up with lyrics as good as those on Back In Black. Everytime Brian talks about Shoot To Thrill or Hells Bells, he always says he wrote them on the spot, to come up with those lyrics only one month after Bon's passing is miraculous to say the least. To say Brian wrote You Shook Me All Night Long because of the fast machine and motor clean lyrics is a lousy argument. Bon's lyrics were already finished before recordings. It makes sense they took his lyrics and made some arrangements.

If someone want to dispute this, show me in the Brian Johnson era any album that is consistently as good as Back In Black. Bon Scott knew how to write songs, he took the band to the next level and he never got credit for this album (or FTATR or TS).

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the locker leaks last year, but is there a studio outtake of Silkworms with the "wah wah guitar solo " that comes after, what should I do with a bitch like you ?

Or are the live takes the only other version we have ?

Edited by merces
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, Silent Jay said:

It's clear Brian Johnson or the Young brothers couldn't come up with lyrics as good as those on Back In Black. Everytime Brian talks about Shoot To Thrill or Hells Bells, he always says he wrote them on the spot, to come up with those lyrics only one month after Bon's passing is miraculous to say the least. To say Brian wrote You Shook Me All Night Long because of the fast machine and motor clean lyrics is a lousy argument. Bon's lyrics were already finished before recordings. It makes sense they took his lyrics and made some arrangements.

If someone want to dispute this, show me in the Brian Johnson era any album that is consistently as good as Back In Black. Bon Scott knew how to write songs, he took the band to the next level and he never got credit for this album (or FTATR or TS).

I do remenber reading or hearing that Bons ex wife said as much. Bon had written all songs for the next album as the songs were in an exercise like book, so the album was basically written, until Bon got the go ahead from the young brothers that they  were ready to start on the album in the studio.

I have always wondered if Brian and the youngs wrote the songs of what was BIB, how the songwriting deteriorated to being a heatseeker and dont need a woman to hold me down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2020 at 5:57 PM, Silent Jay said:

I still wonder what message Axl tried to convey with "Pussy full of maggots, isn't that absurd" also why would he say "Listen motherfuckers to this song that should be heard" when the song clearly didn't make the cut in the last album?

Pussy full of maggots is a great GNR line. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 12:51 AM, Silent Jay said:

It's clear Brian Johnson or the Young brothers couldn't come up with lyrics as good as those on Back In Black. 

"Let me put my love into you babe, let me cut your cake with my knife".

AC/DC has ways been about innuendo. I think all that happened is they became old.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...