Silkworms FULL LEAK Discussion **NO LINKS**7 Day Suspension For Asking For Links**

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I will never understand anything about Silkworms at all. 

I agree totally.  However, I previously didn't like it due to the flat melody and harsh language, however always interested in how the studio version would sound. The instrumentation is incredible.  clearly a work in progress, but why would it be such high quality sounding if it wasn't finished? Would be interesting to hear later version. 

Edited by jimisbatman

Okay, so this is just an unfinished version of Silkworms. The version that leaked earlier is a billion times better, cause duh... that one is actually a pretty much finished song. This version lacks energy compared to the other version and the word "Absurd" is sorely missed.

Now if this version had the chorus of the live version, then it would be at least interesting, but that one's missing here too. These are truly VERY rough mixes, so there's no doubt that the final versions of HS and AS will be much improved also.

Now I have the word absurd in my mind again. Gotta go listen to the other version of Silkworms. I just love that version and the Prodigy vibes of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

Okay, so this is just an unfinished version of Silkworms. The version that leaked earlier is a billion times better, cause duh... that one is actually a pretty much finished song. This version lacks energy compared to the other version and the word "Absurd" is sorely missed.

Now if this version had the chorus of the live version, then it would be at least interesting, but that one's missing here too. These are truly VERY rough mixes, so there's no doubt that the final versions of HS and AS will be much improved also.

Now I have the word absurd in my mind again. Gotta go listen to the other version of Silkworms. I just love that version and the Prodigy vibes of it.

You mean the bumblefoot version?

1 minute ago, MattyIce3924 said:

Is it not mind boggling to anyone else that the same individual who wrote something as brilliant as Locomotive or Coma could also squeeze out Silkworms and a lyric like “pussy full of maggots”?

Genius and Insanity go together like peanut butter and jelly, my friend. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daedalus said:

It started great with Hard School leak... then came Atlas, which is kinda "meh"... Silkworms is even much worse. I'm afraid what will come next. 

If rumors are to be believed there’s a song where Axl attempts to rap and another song where he literally just says the same line over and over! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

If rumors are to be believed there’s a song where Axl attempts to rap and another song where he literally just says the same line over and over! :lol:

Oh pls let the rapping one be true!!

Song with one line over n over leaked years ago and was called Blood in the water lol

2 hours ago, zombux said:

SI esto proviene de los 19 discos, ENTONCES solo puede ser una versión: 10. "SILKWORMS" 11/07/00 {Ver.1} 3:33 (del CD # 1 de Rough Mixes)

SI la nota "Ver.1" significa primera grabación, ENTONCES esto se hizo fresco unas semanas antes de que fueran a HOB y RIR3.

Do u happen to have the images with the covers of CD Rough Mixes ?. I only have the image of # 3