Silkworms FULL LEAK Discussion **NO LINKS**7 Day Suspension For Asking For Links**

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I truly don't know which I like less: My World or Silkworms 

I like them both :P

Best Silkworms are still HoB and RIR 2001. One day I hope we get boots of the Dec 2001 shows from The Joint, would love to hear what Silkworms and Oh My God sounded like at that point in time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

38 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Oh pls let the rapping one be true!!

Song with one line over n over leaked years ago and was called Blood in the water lol

There’s another one that’s just one line over and over apparently. It’s an actually song and not a remix of a pre-exiting song like Blood in the Water was.

iirc Dummy is supposed to be the one where he’s rapping and Nothing is the one that is just one lyric over and over.

Edited by rocknroll41

I’m not going to sit here and jump up and down like a fanboy saying I love it, but I can certainly dig it and really respect people willing to reinvent themselves, especially as I get older. I like that axl was willing to try new things. Not sure it’s really been done like that but I have a limited view of music outside of rock. It’s not like Joe Schmow hears this and burns their appetite for destruction CD. The effect of early gnr is permanent so might as well try it out. When Axl is dead, he’ll be respected for trying this shit. He was Kanye west before the internet. He makes you say what the fuck, but there is something special about his music mind and you have to respect it. Having said that silkworms as a title has always made me shrug so if isn’t it absurd is the title, I like it better because it works on that level. Then again maybe silkworms is a good title because it would have a “what the fuck” reaction to most people who buy Gnr which is exactly my reaction to actual silk worms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Has anyone figured out what high vocals Axl is singing during the bridge?

Hearing that for the first time on the House of Blues proshot was a revelation, but he uses like a baby voice and you can't understand what he's saying

All I could ever make out is the end "it slips away..." ?

Edited by 2020_Intensions