Crowdfunding Thread

Jabberwocky

I don't know if this would break any forum rules so if it does then delete it. This is a thread for posting crowdfunding campaigns for music/film, etc but it has to be limited to the arts. It can be one of your own or for somebody else. Nobody has to donate or spread the word (it can be ignored). Just think that this could be a neat idea and a nice gesture. So I guess I'll start.

Help Save Fanny's Music!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-save-fanny-s-music/?fbclid=IwAR2ibNfSoMOScHrGP4scBWu5o0jHAvwpsbfaMiJ1wz1cOPiWrJs7-3bJ62Q#/

Fanny's CDs Are Nearly Extinct!

For the past decade, drummer Alice de Buhr has kept the Fanny name alive via the Fanny Rocks website and has paid for it all out of her own pocket. Alice even heavily invested in each and every CD release as they exist today via Real Gone Music and Warner Music Group. When Real Gone Music decided not to reprint any more CDs, Alice decided to take it upon herself to completely fund the duplication of Fanny's four Reprise albums on CD. As part of that deal, the Fanny Rocks website will become the sole-source for those CDs!

This is Where You Come in to the Story...

To replicate 500 CD copies each of the four Fanny albums, Alice needs to raise $12,000.00! And here's how YOU can help Alice keep Fanny's music on CD! Then as these CDs sell, the proceeds will go toward making additional copies as these are sold out. Alice just needs this first step to get the ball rock 'n' rolling.

As part of this campaign, Alice is offering many incentives to thank new and old fans alike for helping her out. Here is a list of the perks available, as shown in the right column of this web page.