09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

alfierose

• 3 weeks later...

Went to this show with the attitude that it might be the last time I see them for awhile or possibly ever, because, GNR. And if it ends up being the last time then I can honestly say I can live with that. They were that good. I'd even say better than when I saw them in '17. Axl for the most part sounded great all night, very raspy in the best possible way. The band was tight, the crowd was into it, just a really impressive show. Like I damn near got all sentimental and shit. I left very happy. Estranged was my highlight. That's a top 5 song for me, and they nailed it, just perfect. When Axl is on his game these days he can still bring it. Great show.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, J Dog said:

Went to this show with the attitude that it might be the last time I see them for awhile or possibly ever, because, GNR. And if it ends up being the last time then I can honestly say I can live with that. They were that good. I'd even say better than when I saw them in '17. Axl for the most part sounded great all night, very raspy in the best possible way. The band was tight, the crowd was into it, just a really impressive show. Like I damn near got all sentimental and shit. I left very happy. Estranged was my highlight. That's a top 5 song for me, and they nailed it, just perfect. When Axl is on his game these days he can still bring it. Great show.

Good to see you postin again J Dog👍

• Like 1