Patience
Madagascar 
The Seeker
Paradise City

They'll play Don't Cry, not Patience. Other than that it's accurate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/19/2019 at 12:41 PM, axlreed44 said:

coming down from NJ, any great dive bars around the arena? staying at the hyatt riverfront 

They’re a few bars down bay street which is on the way to the arena.  And there is Intuition Right outside the arena which is a good craft beer bar. That also has a rooftop bar. 

• Gibbo pinned this topic

In Florida on vacation for the show, was going to drive from Orlando to Jacksonville for the show tomorrow but a girl who was texting and driving just ran a red light and totaled my rental. I can’t believe I’m actually going to miss this show because of that bitch. Now time to deal with a concussion. Fml.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

If you guys see me there I’ll be the tall guy, about 6”2, holding the sign that says “Play Hard School, Mac Daddy!” 

Kidding of course

(...unless...)

I say go for it. You may get some weird looks from those who don’t know, but who gives a shit, have fun with it

Just now, Ninjapie24 said:

I say go for it. You may get some weird looks from those who don’t know, but who gives a shit, have fun with it

I don’t want to risk getting kicked out or anything of the sort. It’d be funny but I don’t think I’d be laughing if I got kicked out of what I’ve been looking forward to all summer

14 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I don’t want to risk getting kicked out or anything of the sort. It’d be funny but I don’t think I’d be laughing if I got kicked out of what I’ve been looking forward to all summer

Good point, I would hate to not be able to see them. If they came backs near me I would do it in a heartbeat, but I guess taking a little road trip with my friends to see my second favorite band is something I’ll settle for

3 minutes ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Good point, I would hate to not be able to see them. If they came backs near me I would do it in a heartbeat, but I guess taking a little road trip with my friends to see my second favorite band is something I’ll settle for

I’m very fortunate to see Guns a second time. I’m actually from the greater LA area, so I saw them in Dodger Stadium. I ended up going to school in Jacksonville and when they announced that Jax was one of the 10 cities they were hitting in their mini tour I couldn’t believe it. It’s a dream come true and I can’t wait.

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I’m very fortunate to see Guns a second time. I’m actually from the greater LA area, so I saw them in Dodger Stadium. I ended up going to school in Jacksonville and when they announced that Jax was one of the 10 cities they were hitting in their mini tour I couldn’t believe it. It’s a dream come true and I can’t wait.

I saw them at Foxboro in the second night and it was my second concert ever (after seeing Slash with Myles). Unfortunately I’m going to college in the same state, so it makes no difference in what concerts I can go to

• GNFNR 1

Does anyone know if the band is using the merch truck outside the venues for this leg? I’ve seen 2 other NITLT shows and have missed out on the town specific shirts and Litho’s. Jax is my hometown so I really want a shirt 

11 hours ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

In Florida on vacation for the show, was going to drive from Orlando to Jacksonville for the show tomorrow but a girl who was texting and driving just ran a red light and totaled my rental. I can’t believe I’m actually going to miss this show because of that bitch. Now time to deal with a concussion. Fml.

Wow that really sucks. Sorry to hear that. Concussions aren't much fun at all

4 hours ago, ARX77 said:

Does anyone know if the band is using the merch truck outside the venues for this leg? I’ve seen 2 other NITLT shows and have missed out on the town specific shirts and Litho’s. Jax is my hometown so I really want a shirt 

No, it's not being used this time.