10/01/19 - Jacksonville, FL - Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena

alfierose

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I think it's funny we're slighting Bon Jovi for hs RIR performance when we all know how Axl performed at the last two...

I think even in his worst, Axl was still good enough and at the very last, on key. 

This ending in Coma was actually better than when I watched the band live in 2016.

I'm not the biggest Bon Jovi guy, I dig a few songs, but watching the guy struggle like that - it actually looks like there might be something seriously physically wrong with him. Fun to laugh at a poor vocal performance, but something looks off there. 

Just now, Creed said:

the video performance is online, too. he looked sick and old. like Axl actually. haha. just beautiful fake teeth on both.

Even bloated raincoat Axl looked at worst high on pills or something, you're right. JBJ looks old and sickly in that performance. I saw him around 2007ish or so. I remember Richie was still in the band, and it was a decent show. He struggled with the difficult songs, but never felt it was embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, bdinan said:

Even bloated raincoat Axl looked at worst high on pills or something, you're right. JBJ looks old and sickly in that performance. I saw him around 2007ish or so. I remember Richie was still in the band, and it was a decent show. He struggled with the difficult songs, but never felt it was embarrassing. 

Saw JBJ last year & he was boring

Setlist:
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Slither
Rocket Queen