10/01/19 - Jacksonville, FL - Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena

alfierose

Perplexing, but Yesterdays remain the song where both Axl&Slash absolutely suck compared to Illusions tour. The only consolating thing was that Axl clean voice was relatively stronger, but Slash not improvising upon or even just repeating studio version, but just fucking up such relatively short and simple, but great solo is inexcusable.  Improvising upon should sound roughly more something like this Atomic Calm youtuber does from around 1.40 min in the song:

btw, but sadly these days it is easier to find other youtubers doing great improvs in classic style of Slash, than hearing it from Slash himself:

Edited by tadskis
clarity

8 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Comparing It’s so easy from Charlotte and from yesterday, Axl was much more energetic in last show

Propably new jeans are just more comfortable

I posted earlier, I’ve never seen Axl so energetic and talkative. I’ve probably seen or listened to what had to have been over 100 boots over the years and Axl was never as talkative and happy as he was last night.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I posted earlier, I’ve never seen Axl so energetic and talkative. I’ve probably seen or listened to what had to have been over 100 boots over the years and Axl was never as talkative and happy as he was last night.

We need a sub sections.

Axl Rants.

Axl energetic and talkative. 

I've only heard him talk a bit in 2006, and even then it was brief. He used to talk so! much that now, when he barely addresses the crowd it's weird. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

We need a sub sections.

Axl Rants.

Axl energetic and talkative. 

I've only heard him talk a bit in 2006, and even then it was brief. He used to talk so! much that now, when he barely addresses the crowd it's weird. 

Yeah, back in the day I think it's fair to say that Axl talked or ranted too much.  It was a major point of contention within the band. I bet he looks back at some of the things he said onstage and cringes a bit.

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Hi everyone, just wanna apologise for posting that set list last night, I didn't know it was fake, it was found on discord, i just C & P it. I should've checked first and i didn't:facepalm: I was tired and went to bed. Sorry to everyone that got excited 

giphy.gif

Don't worry about it 😊 it happens

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Hi everyone, just wanna apologise for posting that set list last night, I didn't know it was fake, it was found on discord, i just C & P it. I should've checked first and i didn't:facepalm: I was tired and went to bed. Sorry to everyone that got excited 

giphy.gif

All good man. Wanted you to know that when I posted “whoever made that Atlas paper you’re a shithead”, I was referring to the person making the paper and not you. Stuff happens :) 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

All good man. Wanted you to know that when I posted “whoever made that Atlas paper you’re a shithead”, I was referring to the person making the paper and not you. Stuff happens :) 

JAN is woman :lol:

• Thanks 1