10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

2 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Yeah, it is. Just not on the US live era. I have it.

2 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

2 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

On Japan release and on US Vinyl it is 

2 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

It's on the import  and vinyl

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

It was, as a Japanese and vinyl bonus track. It’s from 1993, apparently (the only 1993 recording on the whole thing, funny enough).

welp I stand corrected! Thanks for that guys! :headbang::lol: :hug:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

Sure it is!

As I said, I don’t know the details as I was away when all this happened so maybe I’m missing something.

Axl is totally right to be furious, but just go after the guy legally. Making a public scene in front of the arena is not cool, it’s only giving him the attention he wants.

What are they going to do from now on, check all the names and keep track of Rick forever just to prove that they can?

GNR doesn’t have the best history with fans etc so why make everything even bigger?

I don't know if the band wants to gag him also, but that would only make it worse. He's easy to find and be interviewed. This will draw attention not only to the fact that the band banned a fan for life, but also for the leaks.

I'm not sure Rick wants that much attention though. I feel like he's just that uber-fan who doesn't measure the consequences to worship the band.

1 hour ago, Crowebar said:

Yup someone (you) needs to make sure the msm gets ahold of this one 👍🏻😁🍻

Oh, I dont cover those kind of stories. I write about telcos, economics and markets. :D

• GNFNR 1