10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

I wonder what Frank suggested :shrugs:

I keep wondering the same thing. It had to have been hard School, right? Although I doubt frank of all people is itching to play a 20 year old song he wasn’t even on?, but then apparently Axl threw his mic on the ground? It had to have been hard School

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

I keep wondering the same thing. It had to have been hard School, right? Although I doubt frank of all people is itching to play a 20 year old song he wasn’t even on?, but then apparently Axl threw his mic on the ground? It had to have been hard School

I think our friend is right and maybe he suggested Coma next

1 minute ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Well yeah if you are screaming and doing a 8 minute song its best not to run and move around lmao

Yeah but the point is Axl doesn’t always approach things that way and that’s why he sounds winded and weak at times. It’s nice to see him sacrifice some of the antics for the sake of the song’s quality.

I never realized Axl's current soft voice now fits perfectly Locomotive, it sounded awesome, if I were them, I would pull out Coma and let Locomotive take its place. 

I also wanted to take an special place to congratulate Mr Frank Fucking Ferrer, he was the actual MVP of this dream that just came true 

• Like 3

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Yeah, but he wouldn’t throw his mic on the ground over that. Hard School makes more sense, I bet he would take some type of offense to that.

Wonder if Frank actually knowing everything that is going on with the leaks and all would have the balls to suggest something like that, and even AFTER they did a rare song. IDK :shrugs: