10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I'm Not Sure That's The Best Way To Handle The Situation"  Yet another great title for a book about the history of GNR. 

Thanks to the lame ass security, Rick's going home!

So are you two going to the show? Glad to know you are still together. ❤  You are not the only two mygnrforum members that started out as along distance romance. 😁  Since a few other people already kn

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

:lol:I like how everyone had decided that 1) Axl was mad at Frank and 2) it's because Frank suggested a song Axl didn't want to do is all just fact.... 

Y'all crack me up some times! 

LOL

I was downloading for a second and now I was trying to understand how Frank suggested the song and Axl was mad. How all of that was figured out in 2 minutes?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

:lol:I like how everyone had decided that 1) Axl was mad at Frank and 2) it's because Frank suggested a song Axl didn't want to do is all just fact.... 

Y'all crack me up some times! 

Exactly lol. This is how stupid rumours start 😆

• Thanks 1

And frank nails locomotive.... Did not see that coming... 

All it takes is a one song change and suddenly they have the old danger or energy back.  Much as I love coma, I think this suits Axls voice better. 

I shouted like I was at the gig when it kicked in on the stream. 

• Like 1

In the last few years we have heard Coma live on a regular basis and now Locomotive. 2 things I never thought I'd see from this band. I love shitting on the setlist as much as the next guy but damn. Axl sounded really good on Locomotive in my opinion. Mid range parts suite his voice really well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Ninjapie24 said:

My computer now has 5 tabs open dedicated to one song, more than the one that has my homework. Fucking Locomotive takes precedence though 

I have an exam tomorrow and never reviewed material. As soon as I heard it was sound checked I stayed glue to the streams

1 minute ago, Ninjapie24 said:

My computer now has 5 tabs open dedicated to one song, more than the one that has my homework. Fucking Locomotive takes precedence though 

Mygnrforum.... the only place there is a guaranteed bunch of people as spastically happy as each other right now. 

• Haha 1
  • Gibbo unpinned this topic