10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

3 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

maybe a drummer can guess judging by his drumming pattern

too simple. I'm a drummer. Need to hear the bass drum to know for sure. Could be locomotive verses could be estranged verses cuz they're both similar. Hard school not sure. Its a very easy lick that is replicated a lot. 

Sorry to disappoint but since I know all the GNR songs on drums it really could be anything. More than likely a post AFD song. Adler did a lot of ride cymbal and open hi hats. This seems to be a post adler easy groove beat of Sorum or someone else

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

too simple. I'm a drummer. Need to hear the bass drum to know for sure. Could be locomotive verses could be estranged verses cuz they're both similar. Hard school not sure. Its a very easy lick that is replicated a lot. 

Sorry to disappoint but since I know all the GNR songs on drums it really could be anything. More than likely a post AFD song. Adler did a lot of ride cymbal and open hi hats. This seems to be a post adler easy groove beat of Sorum or someone else

See, that's some Holmes action right here boyzzz XD

• Like 1

To be clear I'd eliminate So fine since duff wasn't singing, but I would think either 

A.) a regular illusion or CD song already in the set

B.) a CD era or Illusion era song that is on the alt list

AFD songs more then likely eliminated. Also slash is using a les paul which eliminates sorry

2 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Holy fuck that litho is horrible

Looks like Grateful Dead merch.

10 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

So Axl was at soundcheck and rick gets kicked out?

conspiracy theory: they’ll debut Hardschool tonight as an extra middle finger to Rick, since he flew all that way and then won’t be able to actually see it for himself.

part of me would be happy if that actually happened, but another part of me would be angry, cause I honestly don’t think Rick (or anyone for that matter) deserves to be banned from GnR shows like that.

in any case, I want Axl to Hardschool me in the ass to the point where my breath smell starts to smell like dick smell.

Damn, you're hardcore for Hardschool.😄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

Don't forget the time we saw Axl for the first time since forever reflected in Vanessa's wine glass.

Or when we tried to deduce if Axl was present at a party by doing an indepth study of a hand that was visible in a corner of a picture.

To be honest I think we're doing fine now. We've been far worse.

Don’t forget about Fernando being photoshopped in a pic Melissa uploaded to Instagram!

I miss CSI GNR :(

34 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

I don’t know the details, but as a PR myself I’m not sure that’s the best way to handle the situation.

Seems like it was handled pretty well. If what we were told is true, rick was given $10K-$15K from TB, he violated NDA, and continued to openly brag about it. I wish him the best and have nothing against him (in fact, I quite like Rick), but no one should be surprised that he got booted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Seems like it was handled pretty well. If what we were told is true, rick was given $10K-$15K from TB, he violated NDA, and continued to openly brag about it. I wish him the best and have nothing against him (in fact, I quite like Rick), but no one should be surprised that he got booted.

Im a bit loss who this rick guy is and what got him booted? can someone explain please?

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

Don't forget the time we saw Axl for the first time since forever reflected in Vanessa's wine glass.

Or when we tried to deduce if Axl was present at a party by doing an indepth study of a hand that was visible in a corner of a picture.

To be honest I think we're doing fine now. We've been far worse.

I’ve always wondered how he’s able to hide from pictures at parties and public events, even with the crew.

Have you noticed that even when Meegan and Susan are filming the shows they never film just Axl, they move the camera away?

1 minute ago, Walapino said:

Im a bit loss who this rick guy is and what got him booted? can someone explain please?

Hes the guy who, allegedly, drove 19 hours to get the 20 disks. Not saying he leaked anything directly, but he definitely devalued the Villiage sessions for anyone who had them. And then we all got them 🙂

• Like 3