10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

It is

Is it me or does it seem from that video they sent him an e-mail that he says he hasn't seen? I thought I heard something about an e-mail, and they seem to show it on that paper.

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

Is it me or does it seem from that video they sent him an e-mail that he says he hasn't seen? I thought I heard something about an e-mail, and they seem to show it on that paper.

he's shown the email on his phone to other people, way before the show. He was just playing dumb today i guess

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone saw what Rick posted on his facebook?

Rick Dunsford, who bought the 19CDs of Chinese demos (and who resold several people, causing the leaks), has just been kicked out of the show that Guns N 'Roses will give in a few hours at Wichita. Not only was he expelled, but he is banned from entering all the shows of the band, for life.

"They told me that if I go to a Gn’R show again, I will go to jail."

8 minutes ago, Caedo said:

I mean to be fair if I was an artist and someone had been illegally distributing material I didn't want released, I wouldn't be letting them into my show either 

Good point but he could also get in at anytime if he doesnt call any attention to himself. Just dont get floor tickets and wear a hat

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Caedo said:

I mean to be fair if I was an artist and someone had been illegally distributing material I didn't want released, I wouldn't be letting them into my show either 

Neither would i. This rick buys the cds, then buys VIP tickets, posted them on facebook when im sure TB know of his facebook page and wonders why hes been kicked out of the venue. If he had bought VIP tickets and not posted them know one would have neen none the wiser. But im sure as soon as TB recognised him in the VIP area he would have gotten thrown out anyway. His stupidity is what got him caught.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Voodoochild said:

As a journalist myself, I'd say this is pretty newsworthy. "GNR bans fan for life after leaks" is a pretty obvious headline.

Sure it is!

As I said, I don’t know the details as I was away when all this happened so maybe I’m missing something.

Axl is totally right to be furious, but just go after the guy legally. Making a public scene in front of the arena is not cool, it’s only giving him the attention he wants.

What are they going to do from now on, check all the names and keep track of Rick forever just to prove that they can?

GNR doesn’t have the best history with fans etc so why make everything even bigger?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Neither would i. This rick buys the cds, then buys VIP tickets, posted them on facebook when im sure TB know of his facebook page and wonders why hes been kicked out of the venue. If he had bought VIP tickets and not posted them know one would have neen none the wiser. But im sure as soon as TB recognised him in the VIP area he would have gotten thrown out anyway. His stupidity is what got him caught.

On top of that, if you buy VIP, wouldn't your name be on a list of some sort to get in to the pre-show activities? It's not very smart to go in that direction with tickets when these people know who you are. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

On top of that, if you buy VIP, wouldn't your name be on a list of some sort to get in to the pre-show activities? It's not very smart to go in that direction with tickets when these people know who you are. 

Very true you would i forgot about that :facepalm:. This rick doesnt seem to be the smartest tool in the shed.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 3